September 17, 2014 | 1600 users online

Blush - MAC - Cubic

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by mirandajulian

This blush has turned into my every day blush and I am loving it! Not glittery and not too pink which is great for daytime!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by DoraZ

This has become my HG blush, the color is simply gorgeous and the texture is smooth and silky and blends evenly without being the least little bit chalky. This is one of the very few colors of blush that I have that I don't have to "match" with the other makeup I wear that day. I love the way it looks like a natural flush on my NW20 skintone and even though it has beige/brown undertones it never looks muddy on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

By far, the best MAC blush I have tried! Cubic is such a gorgeous color, that I never even thought of purchasing. I always order my MAC stuff online, since a counter is very far away. I was going to order the matte blush 'Buff' because it seemed like the color that would go with every eye look, and I love the matte formula's. I had a chance to go to a MAC counter finally, and when I swatched Buff, I wasn't impressed. Beneath it was a beautiful, mauve/pink and the swatch was heavenly- it was the perfect color, and so neutral, but still pigmented. When I saw that it was Cubic, I was really surprised. I never, ever even looked up swatches for Cubic online, and I really wish I did! This blush matches every single eyeshadow look- not to mention this is so buildable. A little bit looks like a healthy glow, and a little more look stunning with a highlighter on the temples, and a soft contour. What I adore most about this is the fact that if you over apply this, it will not look clownish or garish. My other favorite blush from MAC is Melba, but its really easy to apply a little to much at times. I'm so happy that I swatched this shade, and found another MAC blush formulation that isn't splotchy like the Sheertones- Holy Grail material <3

*UPDATE*

Its official, this is my Holy Grail and I honestly don't think I will every try another MAC blush- because as cheesy as this sounds, this blush completes every makeup look I do. I'm tempted to Try Well Dressed and some other blushes, but I probably won't for quite some time.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2010 8:02:00 PM More reviews by VOGUE1222

Cubic is so lovely! This is a great color for my skintone (around NC20). I bought this because it is a subtle neutral pink/mauve flush (and I am getting sick of wearing the peachy blushes I've always worn).The finish has no shimmer/frost. It's classified as a "satin" on MAC's website. Perfect for those days when I want to keep my makeup super simple. I hear this has buildable color, so I'll see that for myself when I want a more dramatic effect. Overall, fantastic color, great finish.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2010 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Bambiina

This blush is either badly pigmented or to close to my skin tone for it to show up. Either way i dont like it. Its dull. I wish we could return stuff like in the united states, but no can do :( swap anyone? :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2010 10:39:00 AM More reviews by thefrogqueen

This was my first ever blush. I know, 27 and never used blush. I used a bit when I was in high school, it looked awful and I forever vowed against blush. But really... what healthy 15 year old needs blush? So I went to my local MAC store... straight up the street..and one of the reps picked this one out for me. Itsa very nice pink/brown.. i think it's quite natural. Although my dark features lately, have led me to believe that i should start using a more peachy, brighter blush. I'm looking to lighten up my face more. I do love this blush when I have natural tones on my eyes. I find it doesnt suit my eyes when I have plashed pink or purple on them. Looks good with Blue. Just some thoughts.
Smells great, love the texture. Its extremely buildable. THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ME. I like to put a little on and buff.. then add more if neccessary. Love the MAC blush cases btw. My favorite to date.Easy to pick out the colour you want from your pile. You don't have to go opening cases.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by JMJM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the blush I use most often. "Prism" was the first one a MAC SA recommended to me, but it looked horrible and brown on my NC30 skin. This was the second one that was recommended and it's definitely a keeper.

I really appreciate the texture of MAC blushes, Tarte's blushes and the one LORAC blush I have are a chalkier texture that I have to apply with a light hand. or else it's waaaay too much. Prism is easy to apply and always looks good, no matter what colours I put on my eyes.

It's sort of of a dusty, beige-y rose. Lovely and natural-looking on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 1:37:00 AM More reviews by princess101

I love the satin finish! I am a big fan of MAC blushes and this is one of my all-time favourites. This is my go-to blush when I'm wearing something bright/colorful on my eyes. It is neutral enough on my skintone that it can be worn with both warm and cool shades. It blends well and never streaks or fades. For reference I'm NC20-25 with neutral/yellow undertones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by xoxAllyxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm sort of new to MAC and have been searching for a pinky brown blush as regular pinks tend to overwhelm my NW15-ish tone. I tried Tenderling, but wasn't thrilled with it, so an SA suggested I try Cubic as it was better suited for cool tones than Buff or Prism.

Overall, I'm pretty impressed. It highlights my cheekbones with just the slightest hint of muted pinky brown and looks really natural. I'd buy it again!

EDIT: This is perfect for me; it looks incredibly natural and is easily buildable for more intense color.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2010 8:12:00 PM More reviews by evenbreak

This is the first quality blush I have ever bought. I love it. For me this is a daily blush. It's not too overwhelming.