November 26, 2014 | 1668 users online

Fragrances - Burberry - Brit

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by CarlieJacobsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Soft and sweet but use sparingly. Too much and it smells sickenly sweet. Lovely warm drydown. Get lots of compliments. One problem is that everyone is going to be wearing this and it will become like a Justin Bieber record, beautiful but way overplayed.

The packaging is hideous!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by blakie

This is one of my favorite fall-winter scents. It has that really warm and cozy scent that just make you think of sitting in front of a fireplace with a warm blanket around you. When i first sprayed it i actually did'nt like it, it almost smelled sour, but when it's been on my skin for a few minutes it smells amazing! a really nice vanilla-almond scent that still manages not to be oversweet. It is a very classy perfume, and i love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful scent for fall / winter. This is for the woman who wants to feel sexy and be noticed. I have loved and worn this for years. Awesome staple scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by stella0r

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fresh, floral, slightly powder, slightly sweet, and a tiny hint of citrus. Love love love.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Fromdaylight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh burberry. I really loved the scent of the edp but ended up buying the edt because I'm not a fan of how strong the edp is. Unfortunately, the edt does not have the vanilla note (or maybe gets overpowered with the alcoholic base note), making it a much less pleasant scent than the edp. Definitely not a feminine scent. The Brit sheer (the pink bottle) is much lovelier.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2013 10:15:00 AM More reviews by ivanamandias

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

As much as I was looking forward to absolutely loving this fragrance, the first time I spritzed it on (and wore it out for a day), I was disappointed. (BOOHOO) The smell was the first thing that lured me into it, and I mean, how could you refuse to smell like Burberry BRIT? It didn't last for too long, in fact, the scent wore away very quickly, but it is quite pungent the first hour or two from application. I'm on the line with this perfume, it's quality certainly does not live up to it's name/price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

This perfume is my go-to daytime fragrance. My description of Burberry Brit's Eau de Parfum is soft and romantic. It is one of my more subtle fragrances. When I smell it, I think of an athletic sexy woman wearing a classic fragrance of almond, vanilla, and pear. It is a very mellow scent, not sweet, with warm combinations of amber and mahogany.

This definitely smells like a classic brand fragrance, though not too mature. I set it alongside my Mademoiselle Coco Chanel. The packaging is nothing too intricate- glass bottle with the Burberry cross hatching.

Overall, I recommend this perfume. It's not my HG as I am more of a complex, sexy perfume woman. But this is the perfect combination for a day out, where you don't want it slapping anyone in the face. I got a deal on the 3.3 fl oz bottle, so it will take me a long time to finish it. I will most likely purchase something else when I do.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by PlushRed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Burberry Brit is the very first "big girl" perfume I ever bought, at a department store counter with my proud mother en tow. I picked it up because I hadn't the slightest idea about perfumes, except that I knew I liked sweet and vanilla-tinged scents.

I have many more bottles in my collection now, and I still love hints of vanilla - all varieties, from Shalimar to Pink Sugar - but with all the variety, I still find myself reaching for Burberry Brit quite often. It's somehow wound up being the only perfume I have duplicate bottles of.

Others have commented on the notes, and those aspects of any perfume are fairly easy to look up anyway, so I'll sum it up in a different way for me: It's easy to wear. It offends no one (that I've come across), but it also isn't the perfume in my collection that gathers the most comments or compliments. It's steady, reliable, and the perfect mix between lightness and substance. It doesn't "say" any age to me - it's not the scent of a young girl or a refined older woman, it just IS. It's even a bit androgynous as well as ageless. It is, essentially, just like the bottle it comes in: Not too try-hard, not overly delicate or simpering, just sturdy but with interesting little ribbons of color shot through it.

I tend to wear it most in the colder months, as it feels like a fall/winter scent to me. It's also a bit tricky for me as far as endurance - if I want it to last, I have to make sure to place it carefully, and I often wind up using more spritzes of this than of other perfumes. Nevertheless, I'll probably always have a bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by HairWaves

I have used this fragrance and really enjoy the scent. It is fresh and not overpowering. It also stays for a long period of time.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by ooohdiamonds

Unfortunately this perfume reminds me of baby powder. I did not like it at all. I used to wear a perfume by Diesel that came in a short, white bottle when I was 10 that smelled exactly like this. If you like the scent of talcum powder, then you'll probably like it. If you love this perfume but can't afford to re-purchase, then I'd recommend the Diesel perfume as a dupe. I do, however, like the bottle with the signature Burberry checkered pattern on it. But that's about as much as I like about this perfume....