November 27, 2014 | 996 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Original Moisturizing Lotion

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2010 9:29:00 AM More reviews by thompsof

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really had high hopes for this product but I was sadly very disappointed. I heard that this was really good for super dry skin so I picked it up one day from SD. The only good thing I can say is that it's fragrance free. Otherwise it's awful. It has the consistency of glue,the kind you used as a kid in school for arts and crafts, so its a bit difficult to rub into your skin. Also, it's totally greasy and gives you a shiny glow after applying. It may appear to moisturize your skin but doesn't at all. I decided to look at the ingredients and the 2nd one listed there is mineral oil...so it basically sits on top of your skin and doesn't get absorbed at all. And because it was so greasy, I had to be uber careful that I washed my hands after using it and didn't touch my clothes when I applied it. Would not recommend this product to anyone. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by annachristina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is wonderful on my super dry skin, but I like it a little less than Nivea Original Moisture. I use it more in the winter, but less since moving to the South.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by saratee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I cannot begin to describe how awful this product is. It is sticky, sticky sticky, greasy, greasy. I get the same icky feeling I get when I run my hands through hair that has hair wax on.Thank fully i got the small 1 oz size for travelling. NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2010 5:56:00 AM More reviews by mirrorgirlmirrorgirls

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

No matter what fragrance free body lotion i try i always come back to this one. I cannot believe some of the bad reviews but if you have dry, sensitive, allergy prone skin like me that reacts to everything you can't beat this. It's heavy, greasy (a dry skin bod lotion must be) but it can take any rash, hive, stinging, burning out of the skin and make it feel soothed, cured, calmed and healed. Plus it's great for the hands, fantastic for removing makeup before washing the face and even taming eyebrows. It is a multipurpose lotion. IMO if your skin is extremely sensitive and allergy prone this is a must. I don't recommend using it on the face cuz it can cause millia and doesnt spread easily but just lays there in splotches...use strictly for the body.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by malika

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my Friday night special after using less heavy moisturizers during the week. Gives my skin back was has been leeched out during the work week. Skin feels smooth and moisturized in the morning.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by lowesracer

For someone like myself who is allergic to EVERYTHING ( migraine inducing allergies is what I am talking about here) this is my HG lotion. Yes, it is heavy. Yes, it is oily. But, there is no fragrance, and no irritation on my sensitive skin and honestly, I cant ask for anything more. It's a bit on the expensive side for a lotion, but I use this every other day and my skin is like silk. If you don't need a heavy duty lotion, don't buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2009 11:28:00 AM More reviews by vesperholly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I too am shocked at the low rating on this product. This is the only drugstore brand face moisturizer that I can stand. The lotion is thick and creamy, and definitely not for oily skin. My face is dry and my cheeks flake and when I use this product, I feel like I have "normal" skin again. I didn't feel like it was sticky or greasy at all, not was there much of a waiting time to let the lotion sink in. The best part is that it's completely, 100% unscented. The Daily Replenishing lotion says it's unscented, but it's not. If you have dry or flaky skin, this is the lotion for you!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 11:08:00 AM More reviews by betseyjohnson77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a staple for me,have used it for years..it does feel icky and greasy for a little while,but leaves me soft and lovely. dirt cheap.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2009 10:37:00 AM More reviews by dpav

I got a small tube as a hand cream that I can carry around. The texture is very watery, and it's slow-absorbing. Even after it is absorbed, it's a bit like having a "coat of oily thing sitting on the skin" feeling. I seriously don't think it has done a decent job in moisturizing. Of course, it doesn't make me feel like my skin is soft after using the cream. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2009 3:42:00 AM More reviews by RealDealBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this lotion when I was pregnant and my body skin became so dry and flakey that NOTHING would help it, and it would look scaley withing minute of applying lotion.
This helped a little, but would be a miracle for 'regular' (not hormone induced) dry skin.
The lotion is a bit like the consistancy of glue, but leaves an oily feel afterwards. This is non-scented. You definately want to allow time for this to absorb (not less than 10 minutes) before dressing. You skin will feel silky smooth like your hands are gliding over silk after one application. The product itself feels almost like a protectant when it coats your skin - not typical of a lotion which is usually formulated for absorption regardless of weather or not it moisurises.
Overall, I have purchased this more than once and will continue to do so. It's a bit more expensive than other body lotions, but if you actually NEED more moisture, it's worth the money. If all you want is a 'regular' lotion - you should pass. you'll find it too heavy, and it's you can find lesser lotions for less money.