April 18, 2014 | 1833 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Original Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by malika

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my Friday night special after using less heavy moisturizers during the week. Gives my skin back was has been leeched out during the work week. Skin feels smooth and moisturized in the morning.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by lowesracer

For someone like myself who is allergic to EVERYTHING ( migraine inducing allergies is what I am talking about here) this is my HG lotion. Yes, it is heavy. Yes, it is oily. But, there is no fragrance, and no irritation on my sensitive skin and honestly, I cant ask for anything more. It's a bit on the expensive side for a lotion, but I use this every other day and my skin is like silk. If you don't need a heavy duty lotion, don't buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2009 11:28:00 AM More reviews by vesperholly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I too am shocked at the low rating on this product. This is the only drugstore brand face moisturizer that I can stand. The lotion is thick and creamy, and definitely not for oily skin. My face is dry and my cheeks flake and when I use this product, I feel like I have "normal" skin again. I didn't feel like it was sticky or greasy at all, not was there much of a waiting time to let the lotion sink in. The best part is that it's completely, 100% unscented. The Daily Replenishing lotion says it's unscented, but it's not. If you have dry or flaky skin, this is the lotion for you!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 11:08:00 AM More reviews by betseyjohnson77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a staple for me,have used it for years..it does feel icky and greasy for a little while,but leaves me soft and lovely. dirt cheap.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2009 10:37:00 AM More reviews by dpav

I got a small tube as a hand cream that I can carry around. The texture is very watery, and it's slow-absorbing. Even after it is absorbed, it's a bit like having a "coat of oily thing sitting on the skin" feeling. I seriously don't think it has done a decent job in moisturizing. Of course, it doesn't make me feel like my skin is soft after using the cream. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2009 3:42:00 AM More reviews by RealDealBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this lotion when I was pregnant and my body skin became so dry and flakey that NOTHING would help it, and it would look scaley withing minute of applying lotion.
This helped a little, but would be a miracle for 'regular' (not hormone induced) dry skin.
The lotion is a bit like the consistancy of glue, but leaves an oily feel afterwards. This is non-scented. You definately want to allow time for this to absorb (not less than 10 minutes) before dressing. You skin will feel silky smooth like your hands are gliding over silk after one application. The product itself feels almost like a protectant when it coats your skin - not typical of a lotion which is usually formulated for absorption regardless of weather or not it moisurises.
Overall, I have purchased this more than once and will continue to do so. It's a bit more expensive than other body lotions, but if you actually NEED more moisture, it's worth the money. If all you want is a 'regular' lotion - you should pass. you'll find it too heavy, and it's you can find lesser lotions for less money.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2009 4:19:00 PM More reviews by MsAnthropy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I've been using it forever and I'm deeply surprised by the fact that I've never reviewed it.

The lotion itself is white, comes in a big 16 oz bottle with a pump. It's like the marriage of a heavy cream to an oil. Put it on before your clothes and let it set a couple minutes b/c it can get grease spots on your nice dresses etc unless you do this.

You can definitely feel that oil presence there in it (I think it contains glycerin) but that is exactly what I love about it. It leaves behind the subtlest, sexiest gleam- a glowing goddess youthful radiance.

As a black person I need to use something super moisturizing to avoid mid day "ash." This is just the thing. Put it on in the morning and all day long my skin will remain bright, and moisturized.

Furthermore, this lotion with a bronzer over it on the legs is pure magic...Gives you the legs of a molten statue cast in bronze. Just lovely...but so subtle. You'll catch people looking twice. It just looks like you have the most fantastic ethereal skin ever. So much so that they just have to get a better look.

As long as this lotion is made I will use it. LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2009 11:57:00 PM More reviews by cancerofthepuppy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG it is RIDICULOUS that this amazing product has this low of a review, it's hands down the best lotion I've ever used and it's cheap! It's excellent for my dry winter skin in this horrible Chicago weather. It leaves my skin incredibly soft and isn't greasy at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 1:07:00 PM More reviews by ohiopirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I had used this lotion before while living in the south, and I was not impressed. The lotion took a long time to absorb and I would be left with a sticky film on my body. Now that I have moved up north, this lotion is great for the dry winter months. I would say that this lotion is for really dry skin and not something to use on a daily basis on normal skin. This absorbs pretty quickly and the moisture seems to last longer than other drugstore lotions. I like that this is fragrance free so it does not clash with my perfume. I will definitely repurchase during the winter and switch to a lighter lotion during the rest of the year.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2008 11:46:00 PM More reviews by blodie009

I LOVE this product. I have the one for dry, itchy skin, even though my skin is fairly normal, just REALLY sensitive. With this stuff, I have the softest legs ever! My friends cannot stop stroking my legs, the feel like silk! Although it is very greasy, I shower and moisturize my legs at night, and it works like a charm.