November 27, 2014 | 1449 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Endless Performance Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2005 1:02:00 AM More reviews by madamoiselle_j

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a good thing I did not purchase this mascara after trying it on at a free makeover. I liked the idea of how the brush itself would curl lashes, but that didn't happen. I did not notice any curling or length to my lashes. All I noticed was how it flaked. The consistency of the mascara is very dry too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2005 5:50:00 AM More reviews by glowfishglow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was never really that into Mary Kay products, but I decided to try out their mascara that a friend had given me a while back. WOW! for the price you pay, this mascara is amazing! It totally lengthened my short lashes! If there's anything you;re going to pick up from this line, it's got to be this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2005 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Erica_B

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is the best mascara! i have not had any other mascara that made my eyes look this great! I would definitaly purchase this again! I can tell the difference when I wear different mascaras and i would not want to change ever!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2005 1:39:00 AM More reviews by cellogal

This mascara doesn't do much at all; no lengthening, no thickening, just a very slight darkening. If you want to spend lots of money to wear a mascara that looks like you're not wearing mascara, you've found your match.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2005 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Mallery1212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this mascara is wonderful.....no flaking, no smudging, and it lasts all day, yet it's very easy to wash off. It makes my lashes look beautiful!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2005 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Ambam032

Great mascara! The price is just right at $8.50. I don't have problems with it flaking or disappearing. It's water resistant but will wash off easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2005 11:33:00 PM More reviews by BonneyJ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LIked it alot! Great price at $8.50 and works awesome. Thanks MK!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2005 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Hannah426

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I this mascara is pretty good. They make it in brown which is very good, because I have very light skin and black doesn't look good on me. It sometimes flakes after a few hours but overall, it is a great mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2005 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Cherieamor

Unlike Clinique's glossy, MAC or Estee Lauder's masc, this is the ONLY mascara that I found that doesn't smudge on the bottom outer corners of my eyes. It turns my sparse- barely there lashes into long thick flirty lashes. This the only mascara that has EVER worked for me. Definitely my HG. And it's safe for contact users! As far as drying out goes, it's not a problem for me because I don't 'pump' my mascara. This forces air into the tube....problem solved.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2005 10:43:00 PM More reviews by sass411

I liked the curling brush on this. At first my lashes looked great. But the mascara dries out quickly and within a month or two it starts flaking when I wear it.