October 23, 2014 | 1841 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid - Oil Free

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2007 11:24:00 PM More reviews by PSweetP27

Though I keep trying to find something better, this is the moisturizer I keep coming back to. It's light and non-greasy, but moisturizes well. My sister, mom, and grandma all use this - we buy it in bulk!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2006 5:34:00 PM More reviews by ii_l0vx3_mAk3uP

i love the smell .. i know, weird right? everyone hates the smell while i think it smells powdery fresh and im glad its not too noticable since it fades not too long after i apply. it dries so fast, unlike the Dove Essential Nutrients Day Lotion SPF 15 that takes so long to dry that i had to wake up 30 min. earlier for school so i could apply my makeup so that i dont create any blotches. it really did smooth away my dry patches and really wakened my face. i love! the pink packaging, totally my style .. will repurchase ! perfect for a day lotion, and i love how theres no spf because every time i wear an spf on my face, the rest of my body is tan while my face is like pale ! ahh !

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2005 1:39:00 AM More reviews by shesseder

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this lotion because I read Olay's mousturizers were good. Since I have very oily skin, I chose this oil-free version. It didn't leave my skin greasy. It absorbed extremely fast, but it caused breakouts. I ended up using the rest of the bottle to mousturize my arms and legs which are very dry. So I think this lotion would be fine for people with very dry skin who don't want a greasy feeling on their faces.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2005 3:06:00 PM More reviews by KVonP

My HG! I have very oily/large pores/sensitive/shiny....skin. The worst case.
This moisturizer is my staple if all I need is a little oil free hydration. There's no SPF, no acids, no nothing. Pure, fun lotion you can put on your face & under your eyes. Soothes, mattifies, hydrates. Awesome!
Sad news is- I can't find it anymore and it seems like Olay discontiued it. I don;t know how I am going to live without it:(

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2004 5:08:00 PM More reviews by icycool

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Pros:
1) Matte finish, non-greasy
2) Very very cheap price for a huge bottle

Cons:
1) Makes my skin break out bad
2) Not good for under makeup. This lotion makes my skin matte that the primer or foundations doesn't go smooth
3) strong perfume smell which I hate
4) Makes my skin shiny in 1-2 hours

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2004 1:43:00 AM More reviews by babygirl123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Overall, I thought this moisturizer was very good. It's great for moisturizing skin and it's also great for removing eye makeup which is what I usually use it for. You only need a little bit it lasts. The price is a little more than I would like to spend, but most moisturizers are about this expensive so I think it's reasonable in that regard.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2004 2:22:00 PM More reviews by teedip

I have very oily skin. However there are times when I need a moisturizer - especially during the winter months. I love this product! I have suffered with my oily skin for years and this product works well for me. It is not heavy and it leaves my skin feeling fresh -not weighed down and greasy and it doesn't take much to do the job. Even in the summer it gives me enough moisture so that my skin won't over-produce oils - which tends to happen when trying to limit the appearance of oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2004 10:58:00 AM More reviews by glow16

i really like this because it goes right into my skin, and i don't look shiny. Best moisturizer
i've ever used.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2004 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Jillipede

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am prone to breakouts and this made them worse. I want to like it because it smells good and absorbs nicely.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2004 3:28:00 PM More reviews by natsu076

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yeah, why doesn't this work for me. I think the scent is a bit too much. Oil-free is great, but I feel that I've gotten a few pimples from it. Then I tried it just for my hands and I developed a blister, so I wanted to like it, but maybe it's not for me. I saw the ads/reviews in magazines claiming this stuff was good, but guess I'll move on.