September 30, 2014 | 2085 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by classicbelle

Love this lipstick.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by paulfrankbabyy

Made my chapped lips more pronounced. It settled into all the fine lines. Smells horrible. Colour is pretty meh. Overall it was really disappointing.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by VN23

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Big disappointment. I was very curious to try this after all the great reviews but ugh, it's going right in the trash. Looked good in the tube but it's got a gold sheen to it that looked terrible on my skin tone (I've got a strong gold/yellow cast to my skin), it really appeared sort of metallic and orangey...NOT flattering.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by ichigocutie

My HG nude lipstick is the Rimmel Kate collection #14 so I thought I will like this one also. I'm an nc 27-30 (yellow undertone) and have pigmented lips. This lipstick is too sheer and for my liking and streaky. I think because of it sheerness against my lips it looks like a mauve-y shade not a warm pink brown color I wanted. I'm going to give it away to my sister in law. From now on I will stick to my fave Rimmel Kate collection matte formulation.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by shuluva1

I love this color. It's the perfect pinky- nude for me. Will absolutely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by lucyja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is really a lovely everyday lipstick in a pretty but practical color. I'm so glad I decided to buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by KenzieKatherine92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick! I actually got it as a MAC Creme Cup dupe, because I wasn't about to spend over $20 on lipstick... sorry! Lol. But this color is a really pretty nudey- pink that has a hint of gold shimmer in it but not that "frosty" 80's look. It looks very natural on the lips, well on my lips at least! Very good for what you get for the price. It smells nice and the packaging is good too! I would recommend this for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by KatyPuebla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Packaging is very cute. The product is a pretty nude pink, little too nude for my tastes and has a little gold shimmer. Pretty and cute for a natural or slightly Gorky look and goes on creamy with a sweet smell. It is rather drying though and tends to cling onto a dry spots on your lips.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this but unfortunately I did not. I searched everywhere for it and it was hard to find. CVS and Target were always out of stock so I figured it was that great but it wasn't. This is not a nude lipstick. It is a mauve with pink undertones and gold shimmer. It did not suit my skin tone well (nc35) perhaps because I'm used to more bold pinks and I hate mauve lipsticks. It felt too shimmery and the smell was too bothersome. I tried to work with it but I couldn't. I gave it to my niece.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Walko

This is a lovely neutral lipstick which would suit most people.It has more of a mauve tone than I expected, but it's still a lovely everday shade.Nice for the office or to play down smokey eyes.It's not matte, not glossy either,in between, kind of creamy.Very , very subtle flecks of shimmer. I don't find it in the least bit drying, quite the opposite in fact. Very good lasting time.On the whole I prefer more of a pink lipstick than mauve toned, so for that reason I prefer the rimmel Pink Blush which is more of a true pink. Nevertheless this is a lovely lipstick well worth having. At the price it's sure worth a shot.