July 28, 2014 | 1020 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by ichigocutie

My HG nude lipstick is the Rimmel Kate collection #14 so I thought I will like this one also. I'm an nc 27-30 (yellow undertone) and have pigmented lips. This lipstick is too sheer and for my liking and streaky. I think because of it sheerness against my lips it looks like a mauve-y shade not a warm pink brown color I wanted. I'm going to give it away to my sister in law. From now on I will stick to my fave Rimmel Kate collection matte formulation.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by shuluva1

I love this color. It's the perfect pinky- nude for me. Will absolutely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by lucyja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is really a lovely everyday lipstick in a pretty but practical color. I'm so glad I decided to buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by KenzieKatherine92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick! I actually got it as a MAC Creme Cup dupe, because I wasn't about to spend over $20 on lipstick... sorry! Lol. But this color is a really pretty nudey- pink that has a hint of gold shimmer in it but not that "frosty" 80's look. It looks very natural on the lips, well on my lips at least! Very good for what you get for the price. It smells nice and the packaging is good too! I would recommend this for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by KatyPuebla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Packaging is very cute. The product is a pretty nude pink, little too nude for my tastes and has a little gold shimmer. Pretty and cute for a natural or slightly Gorky look and goes on creamy with a sweet smell. It is rather drying though and tends to cling onto a dry spots on your lips.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this but unfortunately I did not. I searched everywhere for it and it was hard to find. CVS and Target were always out of stock so I figured it was that great but it wasn't. This is not a nude lipstick. It is a mauve with pink undertones and gold shimmer. It did not suit my skin tone well (nc35) perhaps because I'm used to more bold pinks and I hate mauve lipsticks. It felt too shimmery and the smell was too bothersome. I tried to work with it but I couldn't. I gave it to my niece.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Walko

This is a lovely neutral lipstick which would suit most people.It has more of a mauve tone than I expected, but it's still a lovely everday shade.Nice for the office or to play down smokey eyes.It's not matte, not glossy either,in between, kind of creamy.Very , very subtle flecks of shimmer. I don't find it in the least bit drying, quite the opposite in fact. Very good lasting time.On the whole I prefer more of a pink lipstick than mauve toned, so for that reason I prefer the rimmel Pink Blush which is more of a true pink. Nevertheless this is a lovely lipstick well worth having. At the price it's sure worth a shot.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by neveralways142

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to lipstick when I want a nice natural look. It's a nice light (but not too light) shade of natural pink that looks like my lips but a little bit better :) I love it. Super wearable for everyday, holds up for a decent amount of time without reapplying, and it doesn't dry out my super flaky, easily dried-out lips. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by realitydust

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A lipstick worth having! Bought this on a whim for 3-something at walmart, and I'm so impressed. It's a touch darker than my natural lip color, and I see that for many others it's a MLBB. On my fair skin, it's a brownish pink, which is just what I was looking for. Kind of like my lip color but a little dressed up- first thought that comes to mind is that it looks simple & sophisticated.
It's relatively matte, which I also enjoy, but it goes on smoothly without being overly drying.
Not a huge fan Rimmel's lipstick smells, since I'm used to MAC's nice vanilla scented lippies, but it's not that huge of a deal to me.

All in all, I think Airy Fairy is universally flattering for many skin tones! Go get it noooow.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by bexidaisy

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I've been searching for a pink that isn't too blue, but also isn't too dark. I find that most light pinks either have too much white in them, giving me 'concealer lips', too much blue, which just doesn't work with my skin tone, or are too dark because of the warmth. I've been wearing peachy nudes because I couldn't find a decent pink. Airy Fairy is the BEST NATURAL PINK I have ever found, and I thank god I purchased it on a whim!
I wear it everyday, and on nights out :)