Rimmel Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

3.9

on 12/19/2013 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

hate smell not enough pigment not very lastin pretty color though

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

The formula is creamy,i like the smell too but i am not satisfied with the color.
After all the rave from the beauty blogers about this one i thought it would be amazing but i am not impressed about airy fairy.
But the lasting finish lipsticks are great.

on 11/27/2013 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

It's a pretty color, but it's not universal. It brings out the yellowness in my teeth and skin (I have a yellow undertone) and it's a little bit sheer. The formula is nice though.

on 11/27/2013 3:43:00 PM

This used to be my go-to lippie for a couple years, and I own a second tube now. I tried it on today for the first time in months and unfortunately I am not feeling it anymore. The mauve/pink base is fine on my NW20 skin, however the shimmer looks dated to me now. It's probably due to me trying some amazing lipstick formulas in the past year (most notably the new UD lippies, I am loving Naked), but this formula falls short. It's creamy, but applies a bit streaky and not fully opaque. It certainly emphasizes lip lines, and I have grown to dislike the synthetically sweet smell of Rimmel lipsticks. Nonetheless, I still think this is a good lipstick, and if you like the shade I don't think it's a waste of $4-5. Personally, I won't be buying a third tube.

on 10/26/2013 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this lipstick.

Made my chapped lips more pronounced. It settled into all the fine lines. Smells horrible. Colour is pretty meh. Overall it was really disappointing.

on 10/20/2013 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Big disappointment. I was very curious to try this after all the great reviews but ugh, it's going right in the trash. Looked good in the tube but it's got a gold sheen to it that looked terrible on my skin tone (I've got a strong gold/yellow cast to my skin), it really appeared sort of metallic and orangey...NOT flattering.

on 10/11/2013 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

My HG nude lipstick is the Rimmel Kate collection #14 so I thought I will like this one also. I'm an nc 27-30 (yellow undertone) and have pigmented lips. This lipstick is too sheer and for my liking and streaky. I think because of it sheerness against my lips it looks like a mauve-y shade not a warm pink brown color I wanted. I'm going to give it away to my sister in law. From now on I will stick to my fave Rimmel Kate collection matte formulation.

on 9/18/2013 8:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this color. It's the perfect pinky- nude for me. Will absolutely buy again!

on 8/21/2013 7:13:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is really a lovely everyday lipstick in a pretty but practical color. I'm so glad I decided to buy it.

Recommended for Medium Skin