April 20, 2014 | 1302 users online

Treatments - Clinique - Total Turnaround Visible Skin Renewer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by cocoacoffee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

use regularly then the appearance of your skin improves...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by helenajustina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love this product! I use it daily after Clinique's Liquid Mild Liquid Facial Soap and the Mild Toner. Then I follow up with Origins Make a Difference Treatment. My skin is really at its best right now and I attribute most of it to this little gem!

This really clears up your skin and makes it supersoft and glowy. It's an exfoliator, not a moisturiser, so unless you're really on the oily side, you'll need to moisture afterwards.

The only thing that's freaking me out is that one reviewer hinted it might be getting discontinued. So here my plea to Clinique: PLEASE DO NOT DISCONTINUE!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by petal

Love, love, love this. I have bought this so many times I have lost count. Unfortunately it has been discontinued in the UK and New Zealand and now I have to order it online, which is a pain. I only hope it won't get discontinued altogether. It cleared up my skin when I first started using it and it never irritated my sensitive skin. The last jar I ordered seemed to have a slightly different consistency and the effect was minimal, so I don't know if the formulation has changed or it was just this one jar. I'll still buy it again as it's never greasy, light and fresh, fragrance-free and has actually improved my skin. It's the only product I have bought again and again. HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 10:24:00 PM More reviews by iluvgreen4eva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

damnn this is my dream product!!havent used it in 4eva but i got a sample once n its just soo great i cant explain how perfect your skin feels!!i want to buy this as soon as my skin gets super clear i have a couple pimples right now, but wow i miss this i couldnt get over how nice my skin felt!i heard it might be anti aging too

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 3:14:00 AM More reviews by Vilde

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Excellent for my combination skin with big pores.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2010 8:15:00 PM More reviews by pobaby

I have been using this everyday after 3-step for a little more than a month and it dried me out completely! I got so many flakeys around my nose and mouth(which I never got before) to the point I had to buy another moisturizer in-order to fix the problem. I was using the Clinique Mild Toner which also had salicylic acid so it might have been too much for me since this also had salicylic acid or maybe it might be just the winter causing the problem. I see this might be better if used during the summer where I tend to get more oily.
Other than the fact that it dried me out, this also did at first cause me to get some red bumps/pimples but cleared up after couple days-nothing serious...after it cleared up my skin was much clearer and brighter and somewhat smoother in the areas that weren't dried up. And upon putting this on the face it feels very smooth&soft and helps with any redness I had and SEEMS to help with flakeys but after washing my face the next morning that is when the flakeys gets even worse. And this cream isn't really a moisturizer, it absorbed really fast upon putting on and I had to spread this around my face really fast or else it would dry up on my hands but it did give me a matte finish till the morning (no shiny or greasy look with this).
I still have a little more than 2/3 of this left in the jar and now I am currently using this every other 2 days(use one day skip 2 days) which isn't as drying anymore...the process is after cleansing I use the Mild Toner then the DDMG then this Total Turnaround Cream...the other 2 days I switch the Total Turnaround Cream with Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream(which is the new moisturizer I had to buy and so far it's pretty good). Now my skin is rid of flakeys and is very smooth and clear and bright! Not sure if it's due to this cream or the Olay cream but I might skip this Total Turnaround Cream after finishing it up just to see if my skin still looks as good as now. I might give it another shot if my skin becomes dull again.
Just be sure not to use this everyday if you have combo dry/sensitive skin like me because the dryness didn't start right away but after like 3 or 4 weeks. I do see this very good for oily skin though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Stephie2705

I loved this stuff! Made my skin sooo smooth and got rid of any dry flaky patches - but it is no longer available in the UK! I am gutted!! :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by paciodaneza

I love this! I see myself using this for the rest of my life. I am married to this product. I have searched high and low for the perfect skin treatment and this is by far the best. Every time I withdraw from this, I get tiny zits and blackheads and they immediately disappear as soon as I resume using this. Excellent!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 12:59:00 PM More reviews by adlynnz

I'm quite confused about the comments I'm reading. When I bought this, the Clinique guy (yeap, a male sales assistant!) told me to use this only once a week and at night because this is supposed to regenerate new skin cells while I'm sleeping. He also said that it will be too harsh for daily use, so it could be one of the reasons why some users break out. I'm just guessing thoughm
I love this. Put this on before bed and after my Origins (or any) 3-step that I'm currently using cos it will be too harsh on skin on its own. Goes on smooth, my skin feels smooth and plumped. Can't stop touching my face.
It gets even better when I wake up the next day. My skin feels as smooth as a baby, and is of course, instantly brighter. Pores get smaller and generally much easier to put on make-up.
This lasts for a few days, and usually will wait a week before next round. I usually put this on before a special function the next day.
This is great stuff. P/S-My application tips were taught by my Clinique specialist and not my own.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2009 12:17:00 AM More reviews by emporiem