Clinique Total Turnaround Visible Skin Renewer

Water (Aqua Purifcata) Purified, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Acetyl Glucosamine, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Salicylic Acid, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copoylmer, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Cholesterol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Caffeine, Adeonsinie Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salvia Scharea (Clary) Extract, Creatine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Pantethine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocomidopropyl Dimethylamine, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Ethylhexylgylcerin, Sodium Citrate, Hexylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 80, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Isohexadecane, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron oxides

on 9/25/2010 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

damnn this is my dream product!!havent used it in 4eva but i got a sample once n its just soo great i cant explain how perfect your skin feels!!i want to buy this as soon as my skin gets super clear i have a couple pimples right now, but wow i miss this i couldnt get over how nice my skin felt!i heard it might be anti aging too

on 4/29/2010 3:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Excellent for my combination skin with big pores.

on 3/5/2010 8:15:00 PM

I have been using this everyday after 3-step for a little more than a month and it dried me out completely! I got so many flakeys around my nose and mouth(which I never got before) to the point I had to buy another moisturizer in-order to fix the problem. I was using the Clinique Mild Toner which also had salicylic acid so it might have been too much for me since this also had salicylic acid or maybe it might be just the winter causing the problem. I see this might be better if used during the summer where I tend to get more oily.
Other than the fact that it dried me out, this also did at first cause me to get some red bumps/pimples but cleared up after couple days-nothing serious...after it cleared up my skin was much clearer and brighter and somewhat smoother in the areas that weren't dried up. And upon putting this on the face it feels very smooth&soft and helps with any redness I had and SEEMS to help with flakeys but after washing my face the next morning that is when the flakeys gets even worse. And this cream isn't really a moisturizer, it absorbed really fast upon putting on and I had to spread this around my face really fast or else it would dry up on my hands but it did give me a matte finish till the morning (no shiny or greasy look with this).
I still have a little more than 2/3 of this left in the jar and now I am currently using this every other 2 days(use one day skip 2 days) which isn't as drying anymore...the process is after cleansing I use the Mild Toner then the DDMG then this Total Turnaround Cream...the other 2 days I switch the Total Turnaround Cream with Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream(which is the new moisturizer I had to buy and so far it's pretty good). Now my skin is rid of flakeys and is very smooth and clear and bright! Not sure if it's due to this cream or the Olay cream but I might skip this Total Turnaround Cream after finishing it up just to see if my skin still looks as good as now. I might give it another shot if my skin becomes dull again.
Just be sure not to use this everyday if you have combo dry/sensitive skin like me because the dryness didn't start right away but after like 3 or 4 weeks. I do see this very good for oily skin though.

on 1/23/2010 3:01:00 PM

I loved this stuff! Made my skin sooo smooth and got rid of any dry flaky patches - but it is no longer available in the UK! I am gutted!! :-(

on 1/23/2010 2:53:00 PM

I love this! I see myself using this for the rest of my life. I am married to this product. I have searched high and low for the perfect skin treatment and this is by far the best. Every time I withdraw from this, I get tiny zits and blackheads and they immediately disappear as soon as I resume using this. Excellent!

on 12/12/2009 12:59:00 PM

I'm quite confused about the comments I'm reading. When I bought this, the Clinique guy (yeap, a male sales assistant!) told me to use this only once a week and at night because this is supposed to regenerate new skin cells while I'm sleeping. He also said that it will be too harsh for daily use, so it could be one of the reasons why some users break out. I'm just guessing thoughm
I love this. Put this on before bed and after my Origins (or any) 3-step that I'm currently using cos it will be too harsh on skin on its own. Goes on smooth, my skin feels smooth and plumped. Can't stop touching my face.
It gets even better when I wake up the next day. My skin feels as smooth as a baby, and is of course, instantly brighter. Pores get smaller and generally much easier to put on make-up.
This lasts for a few days, and usually will wait a week before next round. I usually put this on before a special function the next day.
This is great stuff. P/S-My application tips were taught by my Clinique specialist and not my own.

on 10/15/2009 12:17:00 AM

Very Good for me

on 10/13/2009 7:41:00 PM

This absorbs like crazy. I rub it into my skins and within seconds I don't feel any residue on my fingers or face. It seems to do a good job with dark spots and creating an overall look that is clearer and brighter. Didn't really do anything for the sun spots on my cheeks, but seem to lighten some recent blemishes that turned dark after they healed. No acne breakouts from using it.

on 9/22/2009 2:53:00 PM

I use this product for about two weeks (and also the clinique 3-step) and my acne is worse than ever! Yesterday I called my skin supervisor and she told me that this is a normal stage and that I should be patient. All the newer skin under the surface will push out all the dirt and the acne, and after that (she says) my skin will be improved. I hope this is true..so I guess I will need to wait and use it for a bit longer. I hope I won't be like when I was 15 :-(

on 8/4/2009 5:10:00 PM

Makes me breakout like crazy.

Popular Treatments (Face)