July 28, 2014 | 970 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Retro Matte - Ruby Woo

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by JillyBalboa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Red lipstick looks best in matte. This lipstick nails the colour and the finish. Stays ridiculously well, no smudging and when it's time to take it off - doesn't stain your lips and wipes right off. My favourite lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by camilka

I am NC15
This is the loveliest red in the world. It makes me look so feminine and my lips are beautiful with this on. They actually look fuller, and my teeth look whiter. It has people noticing you wherever you go and earns you compliments.

It is a dry formula but if you use lipbalm 20min prior application there is no issue.

SAVE MONEY! The perfect liner to go with this is Milani in Bonfire.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by XxPrincessPaulaxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Such a beautiful red, probably my favourite red lipstick I have. It's a little bit drying but it's fine when you put a lip balm underneath

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by jpxstarz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is the best lipstick because it stay on pretty well. I have try drug store red lipstick like Revlon and Loreal and Bites in pomegranate. The staying power is great. Even though is a little pricy but you get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by RebDesnoyers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is definatly in my top three red lipstick!

Pros:
•Long-Lasting
•Beautiful, deep Red
•Pigmented (obviously, you get what you pay for!)

Cons:
•Slightly drying.

The dryness of the lipstick is nothing a good waxy lip balms can't fix and even if it wasn't "fixable" the color and the lasting power of this lipstick is worth the dryness.

I wore this lipstick throughout my stay at Disney Land and it didn't budge after a long day of walking, drinking and talking. This lipstick is amazing and if your on the fence about buying it, (I know, we all say it: it's a red lipstick! There's a ton of dupes for them), and their probably is, but this lipstick is worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Leahapril21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the most beautiful red lipstick I have ever seen. It is a gorgeous cherry red shade with blue undertones and is very long lasting. Seeing as it is a retro matte formula it is quite drying, but nothing a waxy lip balm underneath shouldn't fix (you should be using one anyway before applying lipstick). I tried this on in the store before purchasing and when I walked out into the street, the lipstick literally turns heads! I'm usually self-conscious about wearing bright lipstick but this gives a great confidence boost and would suit all skin tones. Would definitely purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 2:27:00 AM More reviews by megumiforyou

best. red lipstick. ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Naysweetz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am usually a Mac "Snob" girl, but once I tried Ruby woo I haven't stopped wearing it. I love this lipstick. The matte finish is perfect ..sometimes I put on a small amount of Mac lip conditioner in the tube depending on the feel of my lips before applying lipstick to avoid flaking. Ruby woo is very long lasting!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by dtten

No comparison. The goddess of red lipstick. Do not waste money or time buying "dupes". This is THE BEST RED LIPSTICK YOU WILL EVER OWN. I wish I could get back all the money spent on reds that don't hold a candle to this ruby gem. Mac is truly king. Do yourself a very big favor and own this exquisite color. When applying you do not need to use a lot. Use a lip brush and please moisturize lips beforehand. I rarely post reviews but I felt so strongly about this magic ruby shade that I had to. You're welcome :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Painter94x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite true blue red. I'm already on my second tube of the lipstick I used up my first one like almost all through my senior year in high school. So bold and velvet looking on the lips. It smells real good too. Kinda pricy but well worth it ;)