December 22, 2014 | 1842 users online

Pressed Powders - Cover Girl - Clean

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by hooshness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this in the limited edition 50th anniversary design, LOVE IT! Apart from that, it works really well, especially on top of Cover Girl Natural Luxe foundation. The combo makes my skin looks so smooth AND natural! Gotta love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 12:03:00 AM More reviews by SpicyCurry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE the original clean powder in the brown compact. But I hate the new compact design!!! I still use this little gem, but I buy it in it's original packaging off ebay. I don't wear foundation and love to be as natural as possible, but having oily skin and some larger pores in my t-zone makes using a powder a must. Most powders are too cakey and splotchy by the end of the day, but not this one! It smooths over my large pores, controls oil, and looks undetectable. Love noxema, and love the noxema scent it has. If only CG would go back to the old compact design!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by ashmccord88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Coverage- very little

Breaks me out

and if you put it in your hand bag it almost always ends up breaking and ruining the bag.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by pikaahhchu

This was my first powder and it was a bit drying on my skin. The smell was also overwhelming at first and I don't really think I got used to it. When applying the powder, it goes on well. After some time my t-zone (mostly on the sides of my nose) it starts to dry and look flaky. But I thought it had wonderful coverage and it created a very matte clean and a soft powdery (what a surprise!) look. Overall, I have been a biased CG user and I want to try the Smoothers one that could possibly fix my dry flaky problem. The only concern from that product is that its not non-comedogenic (it can clog pores!)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by saucyblossom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this powder. Been using it forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 4:17:00 PM More reviews by alexlovesmakeupfun

have it in the normal formula,matches the liquid foundation and my skin,sets foundation and lasts forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by stilllovely

This is great for absorbing oil. I use it every Summer.
As most pressed pwders are, it is not high coverage at all. It is sheer and almost translucent.

CoverGirl also have heaps of shades which i really love. I use Creamy Natural.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by songtothesiren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is okay for touch ups, and I don't mean for coverage, but to absorb excess oil around the nose. This is strongly fraganced, and while I don't mind the scent, I would prefer no scent at all. I don't use this for coverage, or oil control, I mainly use it to set my makeup. I don't find this to get cakey, and it doesn't overdry my skin. There are better powders out there though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by purplepandabeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this I have it in the brown one or normal. I use it every day with a big fluffy brush. It's around 5$ so its pretty inexpensive too! I would really recommend trying this!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by celevia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I had this product when it was still in its old packaging, i bought the green compact for sensitive skin..it was my first ever pressed powder when i starting experiencing with different makeup,, and i have to say, man i hated it..at the beginning i actually thought it was decent probably cuz i didn't know any better, but after using it for a while i noticed how incredibly chalky it looked on my face,,it was so dull looking and made my face a little white..it was dead matte,,not the good kind of matte that makes you look shine free but matte in a bad way,, the little applicator puff thing was also dreadful,,use it if you want to achieve the zombie walking under sunlight look. i threw it out when i hit pan on it and never wanted to buy it again..i hope they have changed the formula in the new packaging, maybe then i would try it again when it's on 80% off sale.