Cover Girl Clean

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance, Quaternium 15, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Dimethicone, Camphor, Menthol, Propylparaben, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil (Clove), Methylparaben, BHT, Iron Oxides, May Contain:, Ultramarines

on 1/16/2012 11:44:00 PM

I have been using this product for 20+ years, and I love it! I have tried other brands, but I always go back to this one. The clean, noxema-scended powder is so nice. It gives a subtle matte finish to your skin and sets your foundation nicely. It feel very light on the skin, never cakes, even with reapplication (unless you reapply it on damp skin). I find that it lasts a long time, too. I only reapply my powder every few hours. The only negative thing I can say about this product is the new compact design, which is more difficult to open, and bulkier on your purse. But it doesn't bother me enough that I would stop buying this product.

on 1/5/2012 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I've repurchased this many times. It is fantastic for setting/mattifying an oily t-zone. I love the herbal type smell, and it does not cake on my skin, nor clog my pores.

//edit: Just to note, though, that the mattifying effect doesn't last long - you do need to frequently reapply. Hassle! But I personally like repowdering every hour, as I have a slight obsession :/

on 11/29/2011 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Why on earth anyone would expect coverage out of this (it's not a foundation) is beyond me. I use it to set my Clean foundation and it works great. I happen to like the smell, but wished it had SPF.

on 9/18/2011 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Bought this in the limited edition 50th anniversary design, LOVE IT! Apart from that, it works really well, especially on top of Cover Girl Natural Luxe foundation. The combo makes my skin looks so smooth AND natural! Gotta love it.

on 7/11/2011 12:03:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I LOVE the original clean powder in the brown compact. But I hate the new compact design!!! I still use this little gem, but I buy it in it's original packaging off ebay. I don't wear foundation and love to be as natural as possible, but having oily skin and some larger pores in my t-zone makes using a powder a must. Most powders are too cakey and splotchy by the end of the day, but not this one! It smooths over my large pores, controls oil, and looks undetectable. Love noxema, and love the noxema scent it has. If only CG would go back to the old compact design!

on 4/1/2011 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Coverage- very little

Breaks me out

and if you put it in your hand bag it almost always ends up breaking and ruining the bag.

on 3/24/2011 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was my first powder and it was a bit drying on my skin. The smell was also overwhelming at first and I don't really think I got used to it. When applying the powder, it goes on well. After some time my t-zone (mostly on the sides of my nose) it starts to dry and look flaky. But I thought it had wonderful coverage and it created a very matte clean and a soft powdery (what a surprise!) look. Overall, I have been a biased CG user and I want to try the Smoothers one that could possibly fix my dry flaky problem. The only concern from that product is that its not non-comedogenic (it can clog pores!)

on 11/11/2010 8:44:00 PM

I love this powder. Been using it forever!

have it in the normal formula,matches the liquid foundation and my skin,sets foundation and lasts forever.

on 10/7/2010 12:43:00 AM

This is great for absorbing oil. I use it every Summer.
As most pressed pwders are, it is not high coverage at all. It is sheer and almost translucent.

CoverGirl also have heaps of shades which i really love. I use Creamy Natural.