July 29, 2014 | 1558 users online

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by ashmccord88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Coverage- very little

Breaks me out

and if you put it in your hand bag it almost always ends up breaking and ruining the bag.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by pikaahhchu

This was my first powder and it was a bit drying on my skin. The smell was also overwhelming at first and I don't really think I got used to it. When applying the powder, it goes on well. After some time my t-zone (mostly on the sides of my nose) it starts to dry and look flaky. But I thought it had wonderful coverage and it created a very matte clean and a soft powdery (what a surprise!) look. Overall, I have been a biased CG user and I want to try the Smoothers one that could possibly fix my dry flaky problem. The only concern from that product is that its not non-comedogenic (it can clog pores!)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by saucyblossom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this powder. Been using it forever!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 4:17:00 PM More reviews by alexlovesmakeupfun

have it in the normal formula,matches the liquid foundation and my skin,sets foundation and lasts forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by stilllovely

This is great for absorbing oil. I use it every Summer.
As most pressed pwders are, it is not high coverage at all. It is sheer and almost translucent.

CoverGirl also have heaps of shades which i really love. I use Creamy Natural.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by songtothesiren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is okay for touch ups, and I don't mean for coverage, but to absorb excess oil around the nose. This is strongly fraganced, and while I don't mind the scent, I would prefer no scent at all. I don't use this for coverage, or oil control, I mainly use it to set my makeup. I don't find this to get cakey, and it doesn't overdry my skin. There are better powders out there though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by purplepandabeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this I have it in the brown one or normal. I use it every day with a big fluffy brush. It's around 5$ so its pretty inexpensive too! I would really recommend trying this!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by celevia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I had this product when it was still in its old packaging, i bought the green compact for sensitive skin..it was my first ever pressed powder when i starting experiencing with different makeup,, and i have to say, man i hated it..at the beginning i actually thought it was decent probably cuz i didn't know any better, but after using it for a while i noticed how incredibly chalky it looked on my face,,it was so dull looking and made my face a little white..it was dead matte,,not the good kind of matte that makes you look shine free but matte in a bad way,, the little applicator puff thing was also dreadful,,use it if you want to achieve the zombie walking under sunlight look. i threw it out when i hit pan on it and never wanted to buy it again..i hope they have changed the formula in the new packaging, maybe then i would try it again when it's on 80% off sale.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 7:43:00 PM More reviews by tamedDOLL

This was my first powder, got it in the beginning of highschool & it was all i used. This product does take away the shine & absorbs oils, but doesn't last too long if you have super oily skin. I mainly used this on my t zone. Throughout the day i would re apply probably twice. It does have a bit coverage, great for redness around the cheeks. One con might be that it does have a smell to it. Its not pleasant but not exactly a horrible smell.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Cover Girl powder compacts were THE status symbol of my middle school. The intoxicating scent of Noxema takes me back to the locker room, when life was simpler. After a decade of ignoring CG products, I picked up a clearanced Clean powder compact at the drugstore for $2 since I was out of powder and in a pinch. I will finish this, eventually, for the scent and memories alone, but the performance is subpar- super chalky and almost no coverage.