October 1, 2014 | 1936 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

Holy grail bottom mascara. I have long eyelashes and hate mascaras that add length and leave my bottom lashes touching my skin. For this reason I'd pretty much stopped applying mascaras to my bottom lashes. I got a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and love it! Defines without clumping and making then too long.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Alice000

I love this mascara, it's non clumping, very black, defines and volumises. The only problem I have is that my eyelashes won't hold a curl if I don't use a waterproof mascara. Make a waterproof version, Clinique!

If you have naturally curly lashes then I fully recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So, I used to think I hated this mascara, but after getting bored with High Lengths after a few years (and due to being a pretty loyal Clinique customer), I decided to give High Impact another try...and I'm in love! The color is rich and black, my lashes look lush and full...and the tips are tapered, so no clumps or "balls" at the ends. It does not flake after wearing all day, either. I have naturally long, curly lashes. This mascara gives them the perfect amount of pigment, definition and fullness without ever being chunky or wearing off by the end of the day. I also really love the classic style of the brush. It's slightly bushy, but not large. (A nice example to compare this mascara...the application and look is lot like Voluminous from L'Oreal, minus the flaking and smearing after a few hours of wear that seems to plague almost all drugstore brands of mascara).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by makeupmaven317

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really, really like this mascara, and think it is a good, all-around mascara staple.

It doesn't flake ever, which makes it ideal for wearing with contacts (and, you know, not having makeup flakes all over your face).

It isn't waterproof, but does require warm/hot water for removal. Again, this is great with contacts, because it doesn't run when it rains, drizzles, or you accidentally walk through sprinklers or something.

It isn't clumpy, and is quite buildable.
I also find I can use it for a long time before it starts to dry out, or needs to be replaced.

In general, I don't wear tons of makeup, and when I do, I prefer a more natural look. This might not be the most dramatic or vampy mascara out there, so keep this in mind. But it works well, builds easily with multiple coats, and always looks neat and clean (no flakes! ever!). I think it is worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I suffer from sensitive eyes and although I normally prefer more natural-looking mascaras as I have fairly good lashes, I love this one for times I fancy a more dramatic, vampy look. It thickens, lengthens and the black is a lovely deep, glossy colour. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Almost like wearing false lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by EmiTheGreat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara <3

I always had probems with irritated eyes because of mascara, but a friend recommended me Clinique, so I decided to give it a try. :)
It is pricy, I now, but for me, it is worth it. The brush is soft and bif which I like and it covers well but doesn't create a too conspicuous look, it's pretty modest.
If you have irritated exes this could be the right product for you, one phial lastst long. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by snowflake800

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this mascara. I am not having any issues with flaking or smudging. Lashes appear longer and thicker. Its not a dramatic look but its perfect for day wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by sciencegeek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is good. Doesn't dry out easily. It make my lashes sexier but in a discrete way. It's perfectly wearable to work, for example. Elegant finish. It doesn't last all day though and sometimes it smudges a little. What I like so much about this mascara though is that the tube doesn't seem to dry out. Many mascaras become dry and clumpy quickly but not this one. Will look for something better though. But for the price, it's not bad at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by bmacieje

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Horrible.
This is not waterproof.
Do not touch the eyelash or anywhere near the eye if you don't want it to smudge.
Brushing leaves clumps and does not always successfully separate each lash.
Need to apply multiple times to get the dark lash look.
Need to use the brush to several times to separate each lash for a fuller look.
First time you buy it, there is a lot of product inside, and the bottle does not hold the product inside while pulling the brush out. The brush appears to be wet and I had to wipe off any excess back into the bottle each and every single time.
Will never buy this again. I wasted money.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by temadeamor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this mascara, it gives me lots of volume but still natural looking. It is not dramatic, but I'd rather have normal looking nice lashes, than spidery, clumpy voluminous lashes. It is't a dry formula, probably leaning towards wet, but not really. It doesn't smudge on me but I only use it on my top lashes. It is on the cheaper side of high end mascaras, but as I will go if i have to buy mascara at Sephora. I do prefer drugstores mascaras but when I want to splurge, I get this one.