April 23, 2014 | 1316 users online

Moisturizers - Perricone - Face Finishing Moisturizer

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by wonderbuy

This did nothing for me, did not even moisturise. Smells nice, nice texture, absorbs quickly into nothingness. I dont need much moisture but this didnt even deliver light moisture. Seriously, drugstore stuff is a mile ahead of this, dont buy into the hype. Did nothing for skin texture, tone ,etc. Ended up using it as body moisturiser just to finish it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this cream for a few weeks at night. I haven't noticed any reduction in fine lines, but my skin does stay pretty well moisturized without drying or chapping that I often get in the winter. It feels a bit thick and greasy but absorbs pretty good. I love the fflowery smell, but the scent is a bit strong and I'm not sure if its a good idea to put such a heavily scented product on my face. Since I haven't found anything groundbreaking with this, I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Coconut0404

It's ok I guess. It's just not as moisturizing as I thought it would be. I have to put Argan oil on under it so my cheeks don't get dry mid day. It does provide a smooth canvas for foundation though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2012 1:03:00 PM More reviews by LyssaMonet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this moisturizer off and on.. My skin enjoys FFM for a time, but after one jar, I need a break.. Know that probably doesn't make sense, but it is like a "boost" for my skin for the a time, then I switch to a mild moisturizer.. Yes, the product does have a SLIGHT odor and that is because of the active "fish type" ingredients.. The odor goes away and really is not that bad.. Perricone products contain high amounts of all sorts of ingredients so this can be irritating to some.. I suggest getting a sample (if you can), try it out and see.. You maybe like me and just need to give your skin that "boost" every now and again..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 8:55:00 AM More reviews by missyd915

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ive only just tried a sample of this moisturiser so il update after a few weeks use, but i can say that upon intial use i have just gone straight onto ebay an purchased another larger pot. This cream is absoloutly gorgeous, it smells lovely and the texture is just right. It soaks right into my skin absorbing almost straight away and leaving a silky, matte and refined feel yet it is plenty moistursing. I dont know how this would do for dry skin as mine is normal/combination but this is exactly what ive been looking for. May just my hg face cream but il see how it does after a few weeks and update.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/29/2012 9:34:00 AM More reviews by funda7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It might be useful for people with dry skin but my face broke out after 2 nights of usage. My skin is normal/oily.

But the texture is nice and as I said people with dry skin might like it. Plus though my skin is extremely sensitive it didn't cause any redness.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by jeanbean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The texture of this moisturizer initially felt very creamy, and even a bit hard to spread on my face. I was worried that it was too heavy for my combo skin, and would leave it feeling sticky. However, a few minutes after I applied it, it was completely absorbed! My face felt soft and smooth, not sticky at all. The next morning, it looked glowier than usual. It's become my favorite night cream at the moment. I highly recommend it for combo/oily skin types for the fall/winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by sarahmeghan

Amazing. I stopped using proactiv because of this all in one cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2011 4:01:00 AM More reviews by manlhk

This moisturizer is way too heavy and pricey. My face became very oily only after putting it on for like 15 minutes. Unless your skin is super dry, don't even try it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2011 2:33:00 AM More reviews by NoelleF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this product as part of Sephora's rewards program and was very excited to use. I've kept it for months now, trying to use it here and there to test the results at various times. Unfortunately, it has broken me out every single time!

Love the smell and texture. It does give brightening, texture, and toning improvements, but overall worthless to me because it breaks me out.