April 17, 2014 | 1439 users online

Fragrances - Clean - Clean

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by ginamused

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yawn. It smells...clean. Bought it unsniffed and wished I hadn't. Boring.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I received a tiny sample bottle of this with an order. I agree with the previous reviewer that this scent smells like cheap perfume. I do not find this scent appealing at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by AS437

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought a set of 3 roller-balll fragrances from Sephora since they were on sale for $12CAD (clean original, simply soap and provence). I really expected these scents to be a lot better than they were! Clean Original smells like some sort of cleaning product and provence smells like a cheap perfume. I found simply soap to be the least offensive of the 3, but I still wouldn't buy a full bottle of it. Not worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

i bought this when it first came out and was very popular. it is a very clean scent (as promised) but i prefer VS body for that fresh, out of the shower scent :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2009 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Miissoni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is disgusting. It smells like shampoo on a wet dog. Gag-worthy. Clean is the antonym to what this is.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2009 9:09:00 PM More reviews by rastaxcore

This fragrance is silly -- why buy a bottle of this when Febreze is five bucks at the drugstore! Seriously, it smells like fabric freshener, which isn't a bad thing in and of itself. It just makes it a bit ridiculous to buy this at Sephora -- besides, I'd rather smell more like perfume than cleaning products.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2009 5:47:00 PM More reviews by karen137972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this at Sephoraand when I got home and went to put it in my purse I dropped it and it shattered on my tile floor. Not good. However the funny thing was that it had absolutley no smell to it in my room. If an entire bottle spilled in my bedroom and left no lasting scent then I assume I wouldn't have any fragrance either. Wasted money in more than one way!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2009 12:09:00 PM More reviews by keco52

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm really dissapointed in the reviews. I received a sample of this and loved it immediately. I thought to myself...There is no way anyone would find this smell offensive. It's a great all purpose fragrance. It just smells...clean. I guess I was wrong :/

I'm unsure wether or not I'll actually buy a bottle since everyone seems to hate the smell :[

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Wishfulthinkin

I have being wearing Clean eau de parfum for 2 years now.It isn't a strong cloying fragrance its long lasting and nonoffensive.I also love the bottle its simple not too much fuss just the way I like it.I got so much compilments from wearing this fragrance.It lasted me 2 years and this was the 2oz bottle.I just ordered more I won't be without this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Melloney

Who wants to smell of this stuff . Just get in the shower . Uninspiring and short lived fragrance.