April 19, 2014 | 1851 users online

Scrubs - The Body Shop - Cocoa Butter Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by yoopergirl91

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my all time favorite body scrub. I first tried it when I was pregnant...overly scented products made me nauseous and I didn't want a salt or sugar based scrub that would make my shower slippery. Saw the positive reviews here, and I can see why this gets such awesome reviews...it works really, really well -- got rid of my upper arm bumps and left my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. It's got a faint cocoa butter scent that is pleasant and not overpowering.The screw top tub isn't ideal for the shower, but I'm willing to deal with it since I love the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by indianbarbiedoll89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this!! For a chocoholic this is an addiction. I will eat it all if i could. I use this and then the cocoa body butter. It leaves my skin smooth, soft and moisturised for the entire day. Love the smell. Love the formula! Loving it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by pinkliz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is a pretty good product except that it is a little to abrasive on your skin. other than that it removed alot of my dead skin and smelled great!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2010 2:37:00 AM More reviews by peunwha

i'm diappointed. after i read good reviews here, i tried .
after i applied it to my knee, it felt like wax remains on my knee.
it doesn't dry out but it doesn't moisrizing either.
I return this product and go back to my old scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by fireyourblanks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this twice a week all over my body and it has lasted me a couple of months now, so I believe it has good value for the price. That aside, this is the best thing EVER. Not only does it polish your skin into a silky texture, but it moisturizes and smells lovely as well. A little goes a long way because it is very charged with exfoliating beads and you don't need to dip too much product to cover large areas of your body. The packaging, as others have mentioned, isn't too hygienic (sp?), but I haven't had too many issues with that. It's such a treat to use this product, I'll keep repurchasing forever :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2010 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Charlin

I like this a lot and does what I want it to, it gives me soft smooth glowing skin. It smells lovely too: a bit almondy.The base has a creamy consistency so it doesn't leave grease on your skin when it is rinsed off. It is very abrasive too which I like, but is also gentle- some scrubs don't have enough scrubby bits and others have really sharp painful ones. This is just right for me.

I took off a lippy because it does contain some nasties and the packaging is not the most hygienic since you have to dip your hands in and contaminate it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by face123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I've used this product for years, it really gets the job done! My skin is renewed, refreshed and super super smooth!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 7:24:00 AM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This scrub smells gorgeous I can't stop smelling it! It did a good job of exfoliating my chest which is what I bought it for, the grains are nice and strong and scrub well unlike some flimsy scrubs and it left my skin soft. One bad thing is the price, it was quite expensive and if I were to use this all over my body it would run out pretty fast, so I stick to just using it on the my upper half as that's where I need it most. I'm also not a fan of the packaging as it's hard to use in the shower, a squeeze tube would be more helpful but I can deal with that!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by pooni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

this smells wonderfull and makes my skin baby soft ....i use this once a week and its a best body scrub i have ever used..i use this with exfoliating gloves and this combination works wonder on bumpy and flacky skin .i just luv it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Anybody that has incredibly desert dry, peeling, cracking skin, knows how hard it is to keep skin soft, supple, and humane. Now all of you, give your hands up for this smooth and chocolately Cocoa Butter Scrub. It moisturizes like crazy, softens very well, and it doesn't melt away like a lot of body scrubs. It smells like vacation, if that makes sense, and doesn't leave some odd feeling residue n my skin. Rather, it feels like I just applied lotion. I don't feel too hot about the packaging because it pools water in too easily. The reason why I would not be buying this product again is the hefty price tag for so little an amount. I tend to use a lot, need to use a lot, because I'm on the large side at the moment (not for long though!), and need to cover a lot of ground. This scrub has helped my skin substantially, but I found something else that works even better.