September 2, 2014 | 1199 users online

Mascara - mark - Scanda-Lash Hook Up Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 5:04:00 AM More reviews by lovelycristi

I love this product. I got it in my mark rep starter kit and I really didnt think i was going to like it just by looking at the brush. But i tried it for the first time the other day to become familiar with the products and surprisingly I really loved it. I have long thin lashes and it gave me so much volume and some length. I was so surprised. Im not a fan of the glosses though. They have NO pigmentation but other than that i love mark makeup and Ive ordered so much since i became a rep.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2010 9:56:00 AM More reviews by d011facee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

horrible! I was given this for xmas. soo excited. cute bottle. nice big brush.
not what i expected at all! clumpy, flakey, raccoon results.
brissels on the brush started to stick together after a month.
didnt like smell.

all together not good for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 5:17:00 PM More reviews by markgirl91

This is the only mascara that my eyes love. No more irritation yay! It goes on very nicely it does not clump or flake into my contacts! No more spider eyes. I love this!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2010 11:46:00 AM More reviews by keg6

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This was a very mediocre mascara. I am also not a fan of the "hook up" packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2010 2:23:00 PM More reviews by krm4h

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is just ok. It's definitely not the worst I've tried, but the formula just doesn't do it for me. It takes too many coats to see a difference. I can find better mascaras at the drug store.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 11:21:00 PM More reviews by ScarletIce

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite of all Avon's mascaras. I get lots of length and just enough extra volume. I find the shorter applicator with the hook up connector attached allows me to control the brush more easily.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by softerthanshadow88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this with the mark rep kit hoping to find a non-waterproof mascara to hold a curl in my stick straight lashes. This was definitely not the product for that. I curled my lashes, applied the mascara, and within 2 minutes my lashes were straight again. ugh. Would not purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by theurbanhippie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm trying so hard to like mark and Avon's mascaras, and failing miserably.

It goes on great, gives great coverage, but the SMUDGING! I look like a raccoon by 2 pm, and heaven forbid I laugh until I cry. Even Bret Favre doesn't have that much black under his eyes.

*sigh*

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 8:52:00 PM More reviews by candicepauline

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I cannot be without this mascara. It is very dark black, doesn't smudge much, feels light and flexible on my lashes, and is thickening and lengthening.

But beware, some times the tubes are dried out on arrival. If this happens call mark customer service and they will replace it for free (no extra shipping charges).

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2010 11:21:00 PM More reviews by justnic88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As far as mascara goes, I'm pretty picky, especially when it comes to the brush chosen for application. While not my favorite mascara, I do like to use scanda-lash from time to time; and I recently have been using the color winegloss. On the wand it appears as burgundy, but on my lashes I can't really tell if there's much difference between it or my natural color. The formula itself works pretty well over all, and I don't have trouble with clumping. I only wish the bristles were fuller, I think it would have a greater effect.