mark Scanda-Lash Hook Up Mascara

3.7

on 7/28/2010 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

horrible! I was given this for xmas. soo excited. cute bottle. nice big brush.
not what i expected at all! clumpy, flakey, raccoon results.
brissels on the brush started to stick together after a month.
didnt like smell.

all together not good for me!

on 6/26/2010 5:17:00 PM

This is the only mascara that my eyes love. No more irritation yay! It goes on very nicely it does not clump or flake into my contacts! No more spider eyes. I love this!

on 6/18/2010 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was a very mediocre mascara. I am also not a fan of the "hook up" packaging.

on 6/10/2010 2:23:00 PM

This mascara is just ok. It's definitely not the worst I've tried, but the formula just doesn't do it for me. It takes too many coats to see a difference. I can find better mascaras at the drug store.

on 6/1/2010 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite of all Avon's mascaras. I get lots of length and just enough extra volume. I find the shorter applicator with the hook up connector attached allows me to control the brush more easily.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tried this with the mark rep kit hoping to find a non-waterproof mascara to hold a curl in my stick straight lashes. This was definitely not the product for that. I curled my lashes, applied the mascara, and within 2 minutes my lashes were straight again. ugh. Would not purchase again.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm trying so hard to like mark and Avon's mascaras, and failing miserably.

It goes on great, gives great coverage, but the SMUDGING! I look like a raccoon by 2 pm, and heaven forbid I laugh until I cry. Even Bret Favre doesn't have that much black under his eyes.

*sigh*

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I cannot be without this mascara. It is very dark black, doesn't smudge much, feels light and flexible on my lashes, and is thickening and lengthening.

But beware, some times the tubes are dried out on arrival. If this happens call mark customer service and they will replace it for free (no extra shipping charges).

on 2/25/2010 11:21:00 PM

As far as mascara goes, I'm pretty picky, especially when it comes to the brush chosen for application. While not my favorite mascara, I do like to use scanda-lash from time to time; and I recently have been using the color winegloss. On the wand it appears as burgundy, but on my lashes I can't really tell if there's much difference between it or my natural color. The formula itself works pretty well over all, and I don't have trouble with clumping. I only wish the bristles were fuller, I think it would have a greater effect.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Goopy, messy and flaked like crazy! would not repurchase again. I even prefer Maybelline Great Lash over this!