January 31, 2015 | 1856 users online

Scrubs - Laura Mercier - Flawless Skin Face Polish

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by leenyweeny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

A good physical exfoliant! I've been using this for almost 2 years and have repurchased. I usually use this while taking a break from my clarisonic. It isn't drying and doesn't irritate my skin like other facial scrub. 100g of product can last me for 5 months so it's really worth the price

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by GildedReveries

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's an amazing product and the only one that helped me get rid of the white heads on my chin. I have tried every product that is on the market and none of them worked as well as this one. It definitely made my skin flawless, no acne at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by domokun_nyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice basic scrub that has enough abrasive to make your skin feel smoother after using it. I had a generous sample size that probably lasted about 8-10 uses, so a month or so. It's strong enough that I wouldn't recommend using it every day, but 2-3 times a week should be okay. I didn't notice any odor or irritation (it won't tear your skin apart like some) and it rinses well enough. My sample was in a tube, so easy to use in the shower. While I think it's a nice product, it's expensive for a scrub. I can't see spending so much on something that should be one of the cheaper components of a beauty routine. OTOH, if you really want to splurge on a scrub, this is a good option.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by luv4paws

The product works fairly well at exfoliating your skin. With twice a week use, I noticed the white heads on my chin getting cleared up. Going over a two week usage might give some dry patches on your skin with some skin peeling in winters (atleast it did on my skin). Even though it's on the expensive side for a face exfoliator, I would consider re-purchasing this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by misanders

The smell alone will keep me from buying this. It smells like nail polish remover. It's very strange. I don't care if this worked or not, I can't put this on my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by mulletoftruth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

Absolute HG for me. Like others, I got a full-sized sample of this with a 500-point LM perk, fell in love, and purchased the full-sized tube (brilliant marketing - ha.)

I'd been searching for years to find a manual exfoliant after Dermalogica changed the formula for their Skin Prep Scrub. This stuff is even better.

What I'm always looking for in a cleanser of any kind is something that completely cleanses, leaves my skin squeaky-clean, but doesn't dry it out or make it tight. Tall order, I've found.

To achieve this, I was having to use one cleanser to remove all of the makeup debris, oil, and other residues, then an exfoliant to completely rid any dead skin. Then I'd often have to use another cleanser to finish the job.

This does all of the above and leaves my skin soft. It does a knock-out job of exfoliating and has tiny, tiny very dense beads packed into a creamy base. Often exfoliants like this will leave a greasy residue, but this does not.

I'd never have thought a makeup line would produce an excellent skincare product, so this was a surprise. I'll buy it again and again. Great stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by virtualgrrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product that works well on my normal skin with fine pores. Gave me a nice glow and soft skin. Did not make my face feel dry or sting like Earth Sciences scrub. Particles felt small and smooth unlike others I have tried. I use it in the shower and apply it with Face Secrets Exfoliating Cleansing Sponges (Love them!)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by braisinhussy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ow, ow, OW. This stuff was way too harsh for my skin. Felt like it was tearing! My face was red, shiny, and tight after using the polish. The next day my skin went into overdrive in oil production. :( I received a sample of this from Sephora, and I'm so glad I didn't actually spend any money on it. Only had to try it once to know that it was Not For Me. Avoid if you have dry & sensitive skin!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

I got a deluxe sample size of this from Sephora. This is a great scrub. It's very fine and doesn't feel harsh on the skin and my feels baby smooth after. This retails for $30 in Sephora and though I like this product, I would never purchase it since I generally think that drugstore skincare lines like okay and l'oreal are just as good and so much more affordable.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by promokaren

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product! I got it as a sample and just expected it to be so-so. I have a Clarisonic that I LOVE, but my skin can only tolerate it about once a week. I find that this scrub is perfect for those in between times. Even though it is VERY thorough as a scrub, it's also surprisingly tolerated by my sensitive skin... but get a sample first because it is definitely "scrubby". I bought a full sized tube and have been very pleased with it.