October 24, 2014 | 1356 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Airbrush Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by xiangwei304

Bought this one because Lisa Eldridge highly recommended it, I have never used any concealers under my eyes before since I don't have so bad dake circles and all the ones I tried look caky on me... but I decided to give this one a try, it still looks caky on me like all other concealers, but better, its the only one so far I found work alright on me. It covers up my dark circles, it glides on smoothly, doesn't emphasize fine lines, quite long lasting, it's also very good for highlighting. but I don't recomend it to people that have really bad dark circles, because it is a quite light weight concealer, it doesn't give a full coverage. It can not be used to cover up spots, it just doesn't cover enough for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 4:21:00 AM More reviews by 18011966

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

In the end this seems to be the one and only concealer for me (and I have tried a lot - high and low end). It doesn't settle into my fine lines, it illuminates without looking fake, it goes on fast in the morning because blending is so easy... I will continue to use this unless I would find a cheaper but perfect dupe.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by mybeadifullife

This concealer is marketed as an airbrush, illuminating concealer. I used this under my eyes to conceal my dark circles.

It did a great job! The negatives for this product would be the color range for some, I use the darkest shade 02 medium ( a peachy colored medium tone) and I have light/medium skin.

It brightened up my undereyes and minimized my dark circles. it is lightweight, i couldn't feel it on my skin, and didn't crease. I work 12 hour shifts, and it doesn't fade patchy. so overall, pretty good.

i run through this type of packaging pretty quickly, so that was a bummer, as it does cost almost $20, and it only lasted me about 2 months with daily use.

it also doesn't apply well with fingers, so i use the click pen to brush it on in big strokes to my eye area, then use a synthetic brush to really buff it in. once on, it does look airbrushed, very smooth and not caky at all

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by izumilove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think this is a great concealer for use on the under area for those who don't suffer severe dark cicles, and those who have dry skin. I wouldn't use this concealer on blemishes, I'd limit to undereye use. Even though it has sheer coverage and doesn't erase darkness completely, I don't have severe dark circles and I find that on me it covers enough to make me feel confident enough to leave the hose. I love its illuminating properties, which I think do help to make the under eye area appear brighter without making them look dewy or shimmering. I love this because it is the only concealer which doesn't make my undereye area look dry and scaly, as well as being the only one which doesn't crease on me. I also like to use it as an illuminator on my nose bridge and cheekbones. I find that a little goes a long way with this product and even though I use it sparingly, what I do use has always been sufficient.. I do think it is pricey for such a small amount so I will need to see how long this ends up lasting me. It would be nice to find a cheaper alternative... I might try the Maybelline one. At this point in time if I ran out... I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese, some dark circles under the eyes that need covering.

Let's be honest, I bought #4 Neutral/Fair b/c Lisa Eldridge favors this one. And I would use it on and off, but really ignored it b/c in the early days, I thought the concealer also was meant to be a all-in-1 concealer my circles. What I've come to realize is that *I* do need a peach/salmon corrector first to cover the purple/blue under eye circles.. then apply a good yellow brightener over (thank you Bobbi Brown's Covering Circles Blemishes & More page).

I reach for this over my YSL TE #2.5 which reflects way too much light and looks obvious. Clinique's doesn't crease, settle, good price, yada yada...

UPDATE 11/17/2013:
Found my HG eye concealer in the CoverFX G30 Total Cream Foundation. Just a few days before purchasing the CoverFX, Clinique was running a great GWP and and and.. gah... LIsa E loves this pen so I had to get a replacement. Glad I did.. I'm topping it over the CoverFX, and for once, I'm happy about my eye circles. (Reaching over Burberry, which is more pigmented and needless at this point.)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by fuchsiaheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this after hearing Lisa Eldridge's raves. It was way too light for an under-eye concealer for me, so it sat in my makeup drawer for a long time. Then yesterday, I decided to try just putting it on my areas of hyperpigmentation from old breakouts. I put a bit on the red areas of my cheeks, chin and middle of my forehead. It covered the redness beautifully, as well as the large pores on my cheeks. It definitely has highlighting/brightening capabilities. So I will definitely continue using it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by amlheureux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is a lifesaver. I use the lightest shade (fair) which is very, very pink toned. It does a beautiful job correcting the darkest areas under my eyes. I actually like that it doesn't have a lot of coverage and acts as more of a thin corrector than a concealer because my undereye area is dry and slightly textured. Anything heavy tends to get cakey and looks super awful and obvious. This also illuminates but it's not glittery... it just looks like you have nice, healthy skin. As far as value goes, it is expensive considering the amount of product you get, but I have found that it lasts about 3 months with daily use. This product won't work for everyone but it suits my purposes perfectly and I use it every day!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by reese17

I found out about this concealer through Lisa Eldrige's website and when I was given a sample at the Clinique counter, I decided to give it a try. At first I panicked because the shade (04/Neutral) looked too light (I'm an NC25) but the saleslady said that it would blend with my skin once I had it on. This is GREAT for brightening up the undereye area and some spots because it really *does* adapt to your skin tone. I also love that it has a dry finish so it doesn't cake u like other creamier concealers out there. My only complaint would be the packaging - if you twist too much, you end up wasting a lot of product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

On days that I do minimal makeup, this is what I reach for to brighten up my under eye area. I have this in shade 2 and I'm about NC25/30 and it has a peach undertone that helps neutralize any darkness there. It is a very lightweight concealer so it won't cover up all my dark eye circles but it just brightens and lifts the area. If you 're looking for a good coverage product for the under eye area this is not it. If your under eye area is not that dark, this will do. I love the light texture since I've got dryness in that area and this never accentuates it and its sort of moisturizing. It would be nice if this had a bit more coverage but for now I like it enough to buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by katiamavra

I have this concealer in shade 04. Supposedly it illuminates and perfects under eye circles. However its consistency is so lightweight that it doesn't cover up anything. There are lots of less expensive concealers that work way better than this one. A waste of money.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No