Clinique Airbrush Concealer

3.6

dimethicone; water; isopentyldiol; polymethylsilsequioxane; trisiloxane; methyl trimethicone; pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate; phenyl trimethicone; tribehenin; PEG-10 Dimethicone; hydrogenated polyisobutene; silica; lecithin; polysilicone-11; lauryl PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone; caffeine; dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer; dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer; propylene carbonate; triethoxycaprylylsilane; triethyl citrate; sodium chloride; disteardimonium hectorite; laureth-7; sodium hyaluronate; dipropylene glycol; sodium dehydroacetate; polyaminopropyl biguanide; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol; /- CI 77891; CI 77491; CI 77492; CI 77499; CI 77163; mica

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This stuff is really good. I am NC35 and have shade 03 - Light, and it's doing a pretty good job. It illuminates the area under the eyes without looking odd (like YSL Touche Eclat tends to do to me... and the Dior one was not much better either) and it won't highlight wrinkles or dark circles like YSL and Dior do. It tends to look much better when I use it with Clinique's Perfectly Real makeup in shade 10 for the rest of my face, probably because the foundation is not too dark and the shade of the concealer almost matches it. In any case, this feels and looks on me by far better than YSL and Dior, the shades are realistic and not freakishly white, and I will definitely buy this again.

I like this concealer a lot and I would say that it is sort of comparable to the Touche Eclat at about half the price. I use it under the eyes, down the nose bridge, between my brows and on my chin as a brightener and it's lovely. The only downside is that it only comes in three colors, so most people will not be able to find a match.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have this nifty concealer pen in neutral fair (my skin tone is yellow based and fair) and so far, I'm really liking it. The twist and click part of the pen that dispenses product is really great to get a good amount out and the shade surprisingly works with my skin (there's only 3 shades available). As I don't have huge under eye circles at the ripe old age of 21, I feel like this does all the necessary brightening that I need right now. I put this under my eyes, on the gap between my brows (the area tends to be a little red) and around my nose and mouth where there's a bit more undesirable pigmentation. The coverage isn't full, only light to medium at best so keep that in mind when thinking of purchasing it! Also, the consistency is good and blendable (a little bit more so than Rimmel's Match Perfection concealer pen which is a little too thick sometimes) and I like to spread it around using a Real Techniques dense domed eyeshadow brush.

I don't sleep a lot so I have pretty bad undereye dark circles, but this product does a pretty good job at covering them and brightening the area but for the few blemishes I do get on my face, this concealer is not good at covering them... I prefer a matte finish so I end up mattifieying anything shiny so I do apply powder after applying but the consistency is great and if you moisturize before hands, this concealer does not show any of the fine lines or imperfections... Nice medium coverage

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is very good. Thanks to Lisa Eldridge, I got this, not whatever I normally get form Clinique. It's does highlight and add some brightness. It is not a powerful concealer. I'd say has light to medium coverage. I do have dark circles and redness. It doesn't get rid that, but it distracts and reduces the problem, without looking heavy or caked. You could put this over a heavier concealer to brighten.

I think the brush is good and bad. It beats those wands, which can carry too much. Great to streak in the corners of the eye, but not suitable for blending. Doesn't feel nice for that. Not sure how hygienic it is or if you should clean it. It is easy to use too.

Update: This isn't doing it for me at all. Just not good coverage or staying power. It's more if a highlighter. This is for someone who has less to conceal.

2nd Update: Is growing on me. Not to conceal heavy bags but to brighten. Can clash with some makeup as too shiny with a very matte foundation.

I love this for under my eyes. I wouldn't use it to cover blemishes but find it perfect for the dark circles under my eyes. Will definitely repurchase :)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is my current concealer and I'm in love with it. I study Law at college (which means a whole lot of dark circles will be under my eyes constantly from the little time of sleep I get) and this truly helps covering them while still looking natural and pretty. Also, I love the packaging and it's really easy to use. Not very cheap, but worth the price for sure. I will surely continue to buy this and I recommend everyone to try it.

It is the best concealer ever. Easy to use especially out of home. It is not so solid or creamy. If you do not have really dark undereyes, it is suitable for you. Because it does not give you a full coverage just a lighter.

Does exactly what it says. Corrects darkness and redness. I feel it's a cheaper and better version of YSL's radiant touch pen.

*Update* I DO use other undereye corrector along with this concealer for my circles, since they are pretty severe. I use this pen mainly as a highligher, but it definitely has enough pigmentation to work as a concealer, perhaps for someone who just wants to brighten the area.

As a rule I always end up coming back to Clinique. Some of their products are just complete holy grails for me. This airbrush concealer might be just that. I have watched Lisa Eldridge and this concealer is her must have. At first I really loved Maybelline's Dream Lumi which is still nice but is dries my undereye area just a bit. This time of the year hydration is essential for my skin, even being oily/combo and the Maybelline concealer began to look rather cakey. So I had Sephora's VIB card and decided to finally buy the Clinique one. I absolutely love it! It is so nicely pigmented without looking heavy and it lasts on my dark circles! I usually have to layer different products to cover them up and the under eye area always ends up looking cakey and you can tell that the concealer is fading. But this product doesn't do that at all! It really brightens, smoothes and just look very nice on my skin. The only complaint I have about this concealer is the smell. Is it just me or it kind of smells like nailpolish??? But so far so good and I had NO break outs from it and the scent does not linger at all once it is applied.

Video Reviews & Tutorials