Clinique Airbrush Concealer

3.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, water, isopentyldiol, polymethylsilsequioxane, dimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 tribehenin, isotetracosane, isostearyl neopentanoate, pentaeryhrityl tetraethylhexanoate, lecithin, polyglycerl-4 isostrearate, polysilicone-11, c9-15fluoroalcohol phosphate, chamomile, hexyl laurate, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1, matricaria, alumina, propylene carbonate, sodium chloride, disteardimonium hectorite, laureth-7, caprylyl gycol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, mica titanium dioxide, iron oxides

on 2/9/2014 3:00:00 PM

I don't sleep a lot so I have pretty bad undereye dark circles, but this product does a pretty good job at covering them and brightening the area but for the few blemishes I do get on my face, this concealer is not good at covering them... I prefer a matte finish so I end up mattifieying anything shiny so I do apply powder after applying but the consistency is great and if you moisturize before hands, this concealer does not show any of the fine lines or imperfections... Nice medium coverage

on 1/21/2014 12:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is very good. Thanks to Lisa Eldridge, I got this, not whatever I normally get form Clinique. It's does highlight and add some brightness. It is not a powerful concealer. I'd say has light to medium coverage. I do have dark circles and redness. It doesn't get rid that, but it distracts and reduces the problem, without looking heavy or caked. You could put this over a heavier concealer to brighten.

I think the brush is good and bad. It beats those wands, which can carry too much. Great to streak in the corners of the eye, but not suitable for blending. Doesn't feel nice for that. Not sure how hygienic it is or if you should clean it. It is easy to use too.

Update: This isn't doing it for me at all. Just not good coverage or staying power. It's more if a highlighter. This is for someone who has less to conceal.

2nd Update: Is growing on me. Not to conceal heavy bags but to brighten. Can clash with some makeup as too shiny with a very matte foundation.

on 1/5/2014 12:16:00 AM

I love this for under my eyes. I wouldn't use it to cover blemishes but find it perfect for the dark circles under my eyes. Will definitely repurchase :)

on 12/29/2013 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is my current concealer and I'm in love with it. I study Law at college (which means a whole lot of dark circles will be under my eyes constantly from the little time of sleep I get) and this truly helps covering them while still looking natural and pretty. Also, I love the packaging and it's really easy to use. Not very cheap, but worth the price for sure. I will surely continue to buy this and I recommend everyone to try it.

on 11/24/2013 4:09:00 PM

It is the best concealer ever. Easy to use especially out of home. It is not so solid or creamy. If you do not have really dark undereyes, it is suitable for you. Because it does not give you a full coverage just a lighter.

on 11/20/2013 4:50:00 PM

Does exactly what it says. Corrects darkness and redness. I feel it's a cheaper and better version of YSL's radiant touch pen.

on 11/11/2013 2:08:00 PM

*Update* I DO use other undereye corrector along with this concealer for my circles, since they are pretty severe. I use this pen mainly as a highligher, but it definitely has enough pigmentation to work as a concealer, perhaps for someone who just wants to brighten the area.

As a rule I always end up coming back to Clinique. Some of their products are just complete holy grails for me. This airbrush concealer might be just that. I have watched Lisa Eldridge and this concealer is her must have. At first I really loved Maybelline's Dream Lumi which is still nice but is dries my undereye area just a bit. This time of the year hydration is essential for my skin, even being oily/combo and the Maybelline concealer began to look rather cakey. So I had Sephora's VIB card and decided to finally buy the Clinique one. I absolutely love it! It is so nicely pigmented without looking heavy and it lasts on my dark circles! I usually have to layer different products to cover them up and the under eye area always ends up looking cakey and you can tell that the concealer is fading. But this product doesn't do that at all! It really brightens, smoothes and just look very nice on my skin. The only complaint I have about this concealer is the smell. Is it just me or it kind of smells like nailpolish??? But so far so good and I had NO break outs from it and the scent does not linger at all once it is applied.

on 11/4/2013 11:09:00 PM

After looking for a good concealer and reading good reviews on this product I bought it. I am a Clinique fan to begin with. I must say this is the best concealer I have ever bought. It is light weight and blends easy. It does not cake or settle in fine lines around the eyes. It brightens the eye area. I moisturize, use this concealer and then use mineral powder foundation on top and my face is good for the day! Thus product works for me and I am undergoing chemo and have dark circles under my eyes from the treatment so that says a lot!

on 10/26/2013 2:49:00 PM

This another concealer that has aced the packaging. It has a wonderful little brush that allows getting into those troublesome areas where you need light. Also the turnup stick is very good for allowing just the right amount of product to come through the brush. Love this little concealer and goes easily in a small purse for touch ups. Great for lining around you lips for a little glow and on inside dark corners of the eye. I have used it as a highlighter as it is very subtle and it has a light consistency. I am older and it works pretty well for me as far as getting into lines and wrinkles, but the younger set would probably enjoy it even more.

on 9/22/2013 8:10:00 PM

HG Product! So I have dark circles/pigmentation around my eyes, redness around my nose, a little darkness around my lips. My skin is fair, and I have to use some kind of concealer to give me a healthy and even look. The airbrush concealer isn't heavy--it just somehow becomes part of my skin and is invisible over it, making it look perfect. It doesn't cover all the broken capillaries on my cheeks, but it shades them out to where they aren't noticeable.

Other concealers cake up and are very obvious on my skin, but this is very invisible. It reflects light without big sparkles, too, which is a plus for me.

I use this first, before applying a little bit of mineral foundation.

Oh, and this doesn't show up white in photographs!