April 23, 2014 | 1967 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Avon - Anew Ultimate Eye Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2006 8:11:00 AM More reviews by KerryGold

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm in my late 40s, have fine smile lines (but no other issues) and this fragrance-free product is one I gladly recommend to anyone in the same boat. It comes in a jar with a little plastic scoop. Avon says it's suitable to be used all around the eyes area - brow bones, eyelids and under eyes - but I never use moisturiser on my lids, and all around my eyes I use Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash as a base before anything else. The consistency of Avon Ultimate Transforming Eye Lift is gel-like. It reminds me very much of Lancome Primordiale Optimum and Shiseido Benefiance eye creams, other favourites of mine, but more reasonably priced. Titanium dioxide is listed as an ingredient but it's the last one on the list so be aware that this won't be an effective sunscreen - the Avon website certainly doesn't mention its sunscreening properties. One small scoop is enough for both eyes. I pat it only under my eye and on smile lines. The effect is hydrating and smoothing. Lovely!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2006 6:46:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have gone through so many eye creams the last few years. It was so hard to find one that did not irritate the eye area and moisturized. This is a nice moisturizer but after two months of use, I noticed no improvement in wrinkles or skin firmness.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2006 3:55:00 PM More reviews by mosaic77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this eye cream is because it's not irritating like some other eye creams I've used before. I can use it on my eyelids which is great. I don't think I see any major reduction in fine lines, but at least it's not worse. I'm more into maintaining what I've these days cause I'm not sure if there's one cream that can really turn back time drastically.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2006 10:00:00 AM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The Avon Ultimate line is supposed to be for women in their 40's+. I'm in my 20's and I am just starting to have a few little fine lines under my eyes. I bought this when it was on special. I'm really liking it so far.This really does plump out the lines after continued use. I think the skin around my eyes feels taunter and more elastic since I've been using this. I like this much better than MD Forte eyecream, which I had used for a long time before I tried this. A little bit of this cream goes a long way and it doesn't sting my eyes. I will repurchase. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2006 1:09:00 PM More reviews by DODIE1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A waste of money. It goes on and sinks in nicely but the area will be dry in minutes and it does nothing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2006 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Karenlmartin

I have used Avon's ANEW Ultimate Eye Cream for over a year and I can tell a HUGH difference in the fine lines around my eyes. I use it religiously in the morning before makeup and at night after cleansing and it has really diminished those fine lines (of which I had many...age 49). I still have some (it doesn't perform miracles) but they are much less than they were a year ago. I will keep buying this. The cost is much cheaper than other products I've tired that didn't work as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2005 3:30:00 AM More reviews by orton

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Simply put, the Ultimate Transforming Lift Eye Cream is my HG. It is the best ever. nothing like their old formula which was heavy and had to be dragged around the eye when applied. This has definitely improved my eye area, it has done all it has promised. My 40 year old eye area is just like a 25 year old's eye area. Thankyou Avon for this saviour. No other product compares, and Ive tried them all!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2005 11:02:00 PM More reviews by dusty333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I just got two boxes of samples to try since this stuff is soooo expensive. Well it is not too heavy, does not burn my eyes, and does not leave a residue. Dunno about the wrinkle help but it does firm the skin around my poor,tired eyes.I would buy if I had to but the samples are cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2005 1:48:00 PM More reviews by chickenfingers

So far I have been using this eye cream for 2 weeks, I bought it to help with fine lines! I can't tell if it is working or not I will update again after I have used it more. But so far it has not dried my eye area out which most eye products to that to me!
Also it has a faint faint smell !

UPDATE JUNE 22 2005, I will not buy again,it has done nothing for fine lines and tonight when I put it on after I washed my face it burned under my left eye but not my right?? I will continue to use but with caution until jar is gone,I will update again when it is gone,for now I took away 1 lippie !

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2005 8:02:00 PM More reviews by jester1113

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it, love it, love it. I don't have too many lines just yet (34), but I'm becoming more and more obsessed w/ eye cream. Just purchased my third tub, you can find it for a good price on e-bay!