October 24, 2014 | 1922 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiehl's - Creme de Corps

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by TheShe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Holy Grail body lotion. It doesn't get better than this. Yes, it's expensive, but a little goes a VERY long way. In fact, when I first started using this I only had one complaint - that in certain areas it never seemed to sink in, and my skin stayed a little greasy all day. But soon I realized that I had been using it like I'd been using cheaper lotions all my life: apply after I shower, wait a few minutes for it to sink in, and then re-apply in certain areas (elbows, knees, ankles, tattoos). It was THOSE areas that stayed a little greasy - because I actually didn't NEED to do a second application on them! One (pretty light) pass with this lotion after a shower is enough for 24 hours, and that alone makes it worth the price.
Add to that: fragrance free, and has never broken me out? This stuff is PRICELESS.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2013 1:48:00 AM More reviews by blondebohemian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've used this product off an on for years. And then something changed that led me to move this to HG status.

I started getting professional spray/airbrush tans and self tanning religiously. The thing about spray tanning/self tanning is that you HAVE HAVE HAVE to have moisturized skin in order to maximize the longevity of your tan. The more moisturized your skin is the more natural the tan will look, the easier it will fade without patches, and the better the application will adhere to your skin.

After my 3rd spray tan, I started realizing that despite the fact I was moisturizing my body 2, 3, or even 4 times a day I still had dry patches on my body (and the fake tan would stick to those, giving me 'lizard skin'). So I started using the Kiehl's Creme de Corps.

(Before getting spray tans/self tanning regularly, I was using any moisturizer that caught my fancy. Of course I had expensive ones, like the NARS body oil and others in beautiful packaging in my rotation, but they weren't used regularly. I never was concerned about body moisturizers)

Packaging: Basic Kiehl's packaging, simple - but not pretty. I don't particularly mind it, but there's prettier things to have on your vanity. On a side note, my fiance doesn't see it as a 'girly' product and uses it as well. :)

The creme: It's odorless! This is a big plus for me, especially for a daily lotion. I love my fragrance (right now Diptyque Eau de Rose) and I hate when body lotions have a scent that linger on your skin and mix in with your perfume. The Kiehl's is easy to rub in, it feels lightweight on my skin.

It's a miracle. After trying a gazillion moisturizers to lock moisture in my skin and applying them 3-4 times a day, this is a life saver. I can apply it in the morning and there's no dry patches or lizard self tanner skin. It locks in moisture much better than anything I've tried. As a plus, it adds a nice sheen to your skin - almost like a subtle body oil.

As a con - it does take a little bit to sink in. I apply it right after my shower, let it sink in for about 10 minutes before getting dressed.

I recommend it to all women/men. You don't have to use it every day, but for those days when you are battling with dry skin you will be happy to have it. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Caraliss13

It simply works !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by bubbles1989x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I honestly cannot believe I haven't tried it sooner! Was talked into buying this while browsing a Kiehls counter at my local department store and it is one of my best buys EVER. Although very pricey I feel the product spreads easily and a little goes along way. It is a light formula and drys quite quickly on the skin leaving no greasy/sticky residue. Little or no scent to the lotion However the Butter formula of this product with soy has an amazing scent. I feel it leaves my skin soft, supple and like a baby! If unsure about buying due to price ask your local counter/store for some samples before you buy . . I garuntee you will buy this! AMAZING!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Yvie8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. It will leave your skin softer than baby-soft. Great texture!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Noahdellebrume

Best body lotion ever! Love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by annaliiiisa

It has to be my all time favourite product from Kiehls. Like the fact, that it doesnt smell intensively, the texture is nice and it makes miracles in skin. Making flaky and dry skin nice and moist in less than few times applying. Also good after sunburn, since is nicely calms the skin. Sice it is unfragnanced its suitable for also children and men, so its a very multifunctional product. The only problem is that if the akin is not too dry, it might be to heavy for a daily use.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 4:44:00 AM More reviews by peachez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This moisturiser is great. It works wonders in winter. Skin feels gorgeous after application. BUT it is ridiculously expensive, and there are tons of products out there that may not perform as well as this product, yet are infinitely cheaper. While I really liked this product, I will not repurchase because it is way too expensive for what it does.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by SleepIsTheCousin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is not the sexiest product in the beauty industry, but its the best quality body lotion. I'm a lotion junkie but I secretly always have one of these stashed. I find that I reach for this right after the shower, always. If you can't deal with how bland it is - buy the Kiehl's whipped body butter with soy... it smells divine. This is a 5 star product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS. It is worth the price. This lotion is hydrating without being greasy. It is thick and feels luxurious. I know I'm weird, but I hate scented lotion (it gives me a headache) - this smells like, well, nothing. I always keep a little bottle in my purse because I can't be without it.