December 20, 2014 | 1597 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clinique - Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 10:02:00 AM More reviews by giospeak

The amount you get for the price is very much a down side but the product itself is amazing. I use it like a primer. I have good skin but makes it more like porcelaine. Gives me a flawless finish, better than any primer I have tried. I use it alone or with my chanel vitalumiere foundation. Don't use it every day sadly since it is so expensive!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by kittykawaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

As someone who has larger pores due to acne scarring, this product does a great job underneath my makeup at making them less noticeable. It goes on really smoothly and gives your skin a nice velvety feel after you apply it. I've only ever tried it in conjunction with Clinique's foundation so I don't know how it works with any others, but my foundation went smoothly over the top of this. Obviously a product isn't going to make your pores disappear, but this does definitely make them look more refined.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by decoydream

This is now a part of my everyday make up routine! I have very big/deep pores all over my nose and around my cheeks and foundation usually sinks in and just looks terrible. This 'putty' fills in the pores (but washes off when you need it to and doesn't cause pimples) and makes my skin so smooth! The trick is to not over do it, or else the founation you put on top will look really heavy and powdery. It's a pretty small tube but it does last quite a long time assuming you don't go overboard every time you use it. I've had mine for 3 months and i''m not even half way through!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 8:16:00 AM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought mine for $12 at the military base. I have combo skin with some acne scars, a few deep "pit" areas. I use Sephora primer (the clear smoothing one) first, then apply this after. It makes my face smooth, matte, and it fills in the scars a little bit. The combination of the two seems to "blur" pores and scars. I use MAC Face & Body foundation with a 187 brush, and then use a bit of Jane Iredale pressed powder foundation lightly to set everything. A couple sprays of Skindinavia makeup setting spray and my makeup lasts ALL DAY. The pores are still minimized and look just as it did when I applied my makeup. I'm not sure if its the pore minimizer or a combination of everything together. I like this product and will continue to purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by NotAfraid2BeMe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It was love at first sight! I use this everyday! It blends in perfectly with my skintone. (In Clinque, I'm a 3) I use the one labled "for skin tone 1,2,3,4" It does hide pore while leaving a natural but flawless finish. It does cover a VERY SLIGHT bit of redness, but if you're looking for something to cover redness I would suggest a foundation or tinted mosturizer. This also keeps my powder on very well. If you're thinking about buying it, do it! You get a small tube for 18$ but it lasts a while, and I wear it almost everyday. I don't even wear foundation or tinted mostourizer (I have no need, my skins not bad-with the exception of large pores around my nose and cheeks) If you're on the fence, jump for it. I definatly recommend this problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by fair_lilith

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Squidgy putty which does a perfect job of hiding large pores and blackheads on my nose. It also soaks up oil during the day, and enables me to wear foundation all day without needing to touch up the t- zone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Pcrate

THis is another goodie from Clinique that helps with my oily skin and closes the pores... I do get concerned that it clogs my pores though - I try to use it when I'm doing date/ party night. No breakouts so that is a plus for me... CLinique is really ahead of the game with this product as all others I have tried just burned and broke me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by berkleymcfarlin

okay so I HAD to comment TONIGHT after the first time I put this "instant perfector" on... can I just say WOW!!! it does exactly what the name implies, goes on like a dream, and mattifies, tightens and seriously makes my pores disappear!! will definitely repurchase!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by shazhasacat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have big pores across my nose and just a tiny bit of this under my foundation conseals them perfectly. It's lightweight and mattifying. I will always have one in my make up bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by cdnangel1

I love this product! It works well filling in pores and leaving a really smooth & matte finish. I would definitely buy again (and have!).

My favourite is the tinted, it acts like a concealer as well!