April 23, 2014 | 1984 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clinique - Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by fair_lilith

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Squidgy putty which does a perfect job of hiding large pores and blackheads on my nose. It also soaks up oil during the day, and enables me to wear foundation all day without needing to touch up the t- zone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Pcrate

THis is another goodie from Clinique that helps with my oily skin and closes the pores... I do get concerned that it clogs my pores though - I try to use it when I'm doing date/ party night. No breakouts so that is a plus for me... CLinique is really ahead of the game with this product as all others I have tried just burned and broke me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by berkleymcfarlin

okay so I HAD to comment TONIGHT after the first time I put this "instant perfector" on... can I just say WOW!!! it does exactly what the name implies, goes on like a dream, and mattifies, tightens and seriously makes my pores disappear!! will definitely repurchase!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by shazhasacat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have big pores across my nose and just a tiny bit of this under my foundation conseals them perfectly. It's lightweight and mattifying. I will always have one in my make up bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by cdnangel1

I love this product! It works well filling in pores and leaving a really smooth & matte finish. I would definitely buy again (and have!).

My favourite is the tinted, it acts like a concealer as well!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by BlueLaTifa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product didn't work on me at all! It actually made my foundation come off, and made my skin look shiny. No difference on the pores. Expensive too. Will not buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by skeptic11

Ok I have visible pores on my nose, and this does make them less visible for sure. This does a does a good job of hiding them, but you have to add something on top or you have a chalky mask on your nose. You also have to really blend the stuff in. It is also a tad bit irritating, like most skin ripping Clinique products that are not suitable for use by sensitive skin women. I have reasonably sensitive skin and can use it. But if you have super sensitive skin give it a pass. This I would say is a good product though and does what it says it will do on the most part. Does not minimize pores in the least, it just hides them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by domokun_nyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product does what it says on the tin. It works well to fill in pores so they're not so noticeable, whether on cheeks or nose. Peachy pink-tinted putty-like stuff that doesn't require any particularly delicate application. Packaging is a tube, so pretty basic. It's not particularly cheap for a small tube, but a little goes a long way. One big caveat: depending on your skin, this will break you out. I think it's a great product, but thankfully I had a GWP to try and that tube lasted years because every time I used it, I broke out and had to set it aside. It does work, but my oily T-zone doesn't like it. I'm still giving it a 4 because it really does make pores disappear -- as long as your skin can handle it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by alli1024

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is really great. I have oily skin with large pores on my cheeks (near my nose) so it's hard to find a primer/pore minimizer that actually does what its supposed to. I saw this on makeup geek and decided to stop at the clinque counter in the mall one day and picked up a tube. It really does the job and you can actually see a difference instantly. It creates a really soft silky base and feels great on my skin. Its not a miracle, my pores are still there, but this helps fill them in so my makeup glides on much much better. Plus, I find it works well with my oily skin and helps keep the oil at bay longer than other primers Ive tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by MukiKuki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

It works, it really works. But first of all it is not a treatment, it is an instant solution. When you use it, it really softens the area you apply. But it is important to mousturize before, if you have a dry skin.