Revlon ColorStay Under Eye Concealer

3.5

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (7.4%), Zinc Oxide (2%) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water (Water), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Phenyltrimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Polyisobutene, Magnesium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (Lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Bisabolol, Serica Poudre de Soie (Silk Powder), Serica Soie (Silk), Alumina, Trisiloxane, Methicone, Silica, Polyethylene, PEG/PPG 20/15 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isohexadecane, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 12/23/2012 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

im not sure how i feel about this concealer. i mean, it has good coverage, but the color is a bit grey and is reflective. not greasy or shiny though :) so this is not the best concealer, but certainly can cover dark circles. (my under-eye area is very dull). im still looking for a better one.

doesnt last all day.

pale.

on 12/13/2012 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I actually really liked this concealer. It was moisturizing for underneath the eyes and covered dark circles well. I used medium and I am NC35 and usually Warm Golden in the CS range

on 12/11/2012 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, I am confused. Which concealer is this? Some talk about clicks, some about dabbing, and there are two different products in the photos.

on 12/6/2012 11:41:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Very good value for money, versatile, do-anything all round concealer. Super portable and very long wear. Doesn't transfer. Neutral colours. Stupid stupid stupid packaging - I am impatient and waiting for the product to oooze upwards via the clicks infuriates me. On the positive side, once a blob of product has squeezed up onto the applicator pad, it can be left on there without degrading provided the cap is replaced carefully. I use a small firm eyeshadow brush to apply this, picking up tiny amounts from the applicator tip with the brush. A little goes a long way. I use this for covering red patches and a horrid vein. It glides well over pores and reduces the appearance slightly. It is drying on the undereye area, but doesn't crease. I am not keen on the dry undereye sensation though, so I am searching for a hyrdating concealer to use in that area. But this is a very very good all round product, and can be used with liquid foundation (apply after foundation) or with a powder foundation (apply conc first, then powder).

on 12/5/2012 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I quickly figured out that you have to know how to apply this concealer otherwise your undereyes will look like cakey pats of makeup. Yikes! Use a very light hand and lightly dab with a ring finger, then immediately set with a light dusting of powder. It won't do much for really blue-y undertones, but if you've had a late night, it does an OK job of brightening up. Would I repurchase? Yeah... probably. Until something better comes along at least.

on 11/23/2012 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this because the revlon age defying moisturizing concealer was discontinued. That concealer had .37 oz in it lasting me over a year of daily use vs this one only having a measly .04oz that only lasted me two months of daily use. I used about 5 clicks a day.
------
I'm new to the click concealer thing. This was a twist click with a sponge on the top. After the first clicks and getting it to come out it was pretty consistent with how much came out per click after that. I sometimes dabbed it directly under my eyes than blended with my fingers. other times I just put it in my finger and than to my eye.
------
The price is expensive as heck for measly .04oz but I bought this when it was on sale for 40% off and revlon had a $5 off manufacturer coupon. I got it for only $1. I would never ever pay full price for this, I would only buy it if it was on sale and I had a coupon.
----
Right away I noticed I liked this better because it didn't smear my eyeliner or make me have racoon eyes. I think my concealer before was contributing to having crazy racoon eyes because it's not as intense/scary looking at all now.
----
I only use concealers with ss, so the options are limited. This covered my under eyes (they are red in the morning) and did not crease or cake up. It did not smell like anything which was good because I dislike anything scented on my face.

This is one of the better drugstore concealers I have tried, formula-wise. I have medium blue circles and it covers them really well, though you can still see them a little bit. I like that the formula is slightly reflective but not shiny or greasy; it has a nice natural-looking texture on the skin. It doesn't dry sticky, but if you don't set it with a powder it can smudge. It doesn't melt into the skin or anything. It will settle into any fine lines or wrinkles around your eyes that you have, especially as the day wears on. It's not the worst though. The color is okay, but a little too yellow for my skin. It also wears off a bit throughout the day. And, the packaging is terrible! You have to twist forever to get anything out (especially when you first buy it) and then all of the sudden a glob of it will come out. DON'T use the applicator tip! You couldn't get farther from a natural-looking complexion that way! I don't like to be wasteful so what I do is take a concealer brush or my ring finger and dab a small amount (off of the glob ;P) to use, and then carefully put the cap OVER what's left on the applicator tip, not touching it, to save for any touch-ups later. The cap has enough room and the formula is thick enough that this has always worked for me, just gotta be careful! Overall, an okay concealer in general but a good drugstore concealer. Worth the price and convenience if you don't have really bad undereye circles or wrinkles, which is why I've purchased this twice. However, if you're not limited to drugstore products, I wouldn't purchase this.

on 8/9/2012 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I found this product was average, it wasn't overly great. I paid about $11.00 CAD for it at Wal-Mart. It does a good job of covering up redness, but I found that it left my acne very dry after applying it. I was pleased that they had a colour light enough for my skin tone, too. This product does have a funny smell to it, so I usually try to cover it up with some body mist. I would buy this product again because it isn't too expensive and it gets the job done, although it wouldn't be my top pick for a concealer. Cheers!

on 7/6/2012 10:51:00 PM

I have pretty bad circles under my eyes, and a lot of concealers do nothing for them. This one doesn't cover them entirely but it certainly helps. I have two major complaints with this stuff : 1. I HATE click pens. this one squirts way too much product. 2. It creases. Alot.

on 7/2/2012 2:49:00 PM

On a everyday basis, I go for a natural look, so I don't wear much foundation. I mainly use this concealer to cover up blemishes on my cheeks, around the nose, and any other imperfection, and it works like a dream. I know it's meant for the under eye area, but it works like a dream like an all-around concealer for me. It doesn't look thick or cakey, it's buildable and it lasts a long time.