April 24, 2014 | 1560 users online

Concealers - Revlon - ColorStay Under Eye Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by beauty121

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have pretty bad circles under my eyes, and a lot of concealers do nothing for them. This one doesn't cover them entirely but it certainly helps. I have two major complaints with this stuff : 1. I HATE click pens. this one squirts way too much product. 2. It creases. Alot.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by solg

On a everyday basis, I go for a natural look, so I don't wear much foundation. I mainly use this concealer to cover up blemishes on my cheeks, around the nose, and any other imperfection, and it works like a dream. I know it's meant for the under eye area, but it works like a dream like an all-around concealer for me. It doesn't look thick or cakey, it's buildable and it lasts a long time.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by youhavetoloveyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

worst concealer ever. I hate it so much i can't even... god. Everything is wrong with this concealer. First, the packaging is horrible. it has a twist end and a sponge tip applicator. well, alright. i twist. nothing comes off. Twist some more. Nothing. twist 200 times. nothing. then, out of the bloom, BABAM, 30 pounds of product comes out. it happens EVERY single time. Then, the formula is horrendous. it dries to a matte finish that's horrible for my dry skin, doens't cover anything... hate it. so much. one of the worst products i have. DO NOT recommend it to anyone.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by sjnnrs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've tried a bunch of undereye concealers and for me it's always a tradeoff between coverage and maintaining a natural look... this strikes a balance between the two that I'm all right with. Most undereye concealers are too light for my skin tone, so I like that this blends well without sacrificing too much in the way of coverage. The concealer doesn't break me out or look too cakey. I usually put two tiny dots at a time (all but 2 of the brush holes clogged for me after leaving the cap off too often, so this is actually pretty easy for me to do) under each eye and then blend, sometimes adding more if I want more coverage, prepping my eye area beforehand with a dab of lotion. A little goes a long way: I've had this for over half a year, using it most days & there's still quite a bit left. The packaging is pretty awful, but after using it for so long I've gotten used to it and barely notice, haha. My makeup routine involves me twisting it (2 clicks) and then doing the rest of my makeup before coming back to it 5-10 minutes later. It's pretty ridiculous but the concealer itself works fine for me so I put up with it. I'll move on to another concealer when this one is done.

PROS: doesn't irritate my eyes, buildable, blends well enough to even out skin tone/ dark circle discolorations, doesn't clog pores, looks good/nice finish, lasts all day without anything funky going on
CONS: packaging, not the best value for amount of product

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by cutelilram

I like this concealer. I bought it in fair which is perfect color for my cool skin tone. It blends well and the coverage lasts all day. I am not a big fan of the sponge applicator but I have tried almost every concealer you can buy at a drugstore and this is the best. So I am willing to put up with the applicator, though I hope they repackage the product. I will continue to buy this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2012 4:25:00 AM More reviews by slacamoire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

While I love the product INSIDE the tube, the dispenser is horrible!! A couple twists of the tube nothing comes out; a couple more twists and a TON comes out, which is extremely wasteful. Also, there is a very tiny amount in the tube to begin with. I'm on the lookout for a replacement...

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by BunnyFluff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I liked this concealer. First concealer I've used that actually really covers and it helped heal blemishes at first, but nothing continues to work for me, so the healing power in it stopped working for me after a few days. I still use it for the amazing coverage it gives though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by marissa12195

I'ts the best drugstore I have ever used! It covers very well & does not break me out!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by milcha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

It's an okay product for me, I only used it for under eye area though (FYI, I naturally have horrible racoon eyes so it's hard to find concealer that works amazing for my undereye).
It's nice to have, but after finished my 1st tube of this product I tried ZA concealer (that one in blue tube) and NYX concealer in a jar. So far I like the NYX better. But this product is not bad at all :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by leoisillon

I'm a fan of the Colorstay foundation and that's the reason I bought the concealer. Uh not quite the same. Firstly the packaging is lame. I hate the sponge tip and the fact that you have to twist the bottom for the product to come out. It always seemed to dispense too much! I like my concealers to be very fluid vs a concealer that's more thick. This one is very liquid and easy to blend. I think the color was fine (can't remember the exact name) but I have dark circles and this just didn't cut the mustard. Oh well I gave it a whirl.