July 31, 2014 | 1726 users online

Hair Treatments - John Frieda - Daily Nourishment leave-in fortifying spray

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 2:19:00 AM More reviews by jenni326

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this spray is great! i have long, fine hair that can get pretty tangled if i let it, and this stuff really does a great job of detangling my hair without weighing it down or creating build-up, so i think it would work really well for others with fine hair (: i'm probably on my 3rd or 4th bottle of this stuff, i use it every time i get out of the shower, first thing i put into my hair. it also smells amazing and i like the fact that its made to strengthen and nourish hair. for 4/5 bucks its worth a try. when i don't use this stuff my hair looks and feels alot rougher and less moisturized! goooooood stuff

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2010 5:16:00 AM More reviews by signemarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's not that its bad. It does detangle and has an ok smell. But I feel like I need to use a lot of it to get my hair conditioned and I'm not sure how much my scalp is liking to be sprayed with THAT much product on a regular basis.

I bought it by accident, I thought it was a product to moisturise dry hair in between washes before I found out it was a leave in conditioner. I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by lauraxlynx678

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure how much this product works for me. It does make detangeling very easy. As far as fighting frizz, I'm not sure. When I brush out my hair to leave it straight, it seems to work great. However when letting me hair dry curly, it doesn't seem to do much. It does however last for a very long time. I have had the same bottle for months, and it's not even halfway empty. I use this every other day when I shower. After shampoo&conditioning I spray it on towel dried hair.

I plan on buying a different leave-in to see if another will work better.
In the end; it's just okay.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by ep3074

This spray works pretty well on me. Nothing amazing but nothing bad. It does make my hair more managable and smells very good. I always love John Frieda products so I'm glad this didn't dissapoint me but I didn't notice anything too "nourishing" about it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 5:52:00 PM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Amazing product. Does everything that it says. My hair is so shiny now, frizz-free, looks and feels stronger and I have been experiencing minimal hair fall out since I started using this. And you have no idea how bad my hair was falling.

This left no build-up, is very lightweight, has a light scent that isn't overpowering at all.

UPDATE: I have no idea why, but this totally stopped working for me, actually it dried my hair horrendously. I'm trying now Pantene's Clinicare leave-in conditioner and so far it's doing a much better job, just won't sure what will be the effect on the long run.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 3:31:00 AM More reviews by Cyberglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This leave-in conditioner is magic!

I use to use 3 or 4 (high-end) products to get my hair just right. Then I noticed this at the drugstore and gave it a try. I`m so pleasantly surprised that a drug store product could be so amazing! It`s the only thing I need and use, now.

Makes my chemically trashed hair smoother, silky, light, manageable, shiny..... PERFECT!

Why didn`t I know about this earlier!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 5:57:00 PM More reviews by luckyhils

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best leave in conditioner for the price. It smells good, it conditions my dry hair, it doesnt leave a film and lasts fairly long. I buy it all the time!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by stupidxlamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE this stuff. I use this daily! I never forget to use it thank god! It really helps control my frizzies and keeps my hair looking strong and feeling smooth. When I go without this stuff - you can most definitely tell! NOT GOOD lol! I think this is one product I will be using for a VERY long time!!

The price is decent for the product, it lasts me a good 3 months or so and I use it everyday. I have pretty thick frizzy dry hair, and it works really great for my hair type.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2009 11:06:00 PM More reviews by cindy_23492

Great product! I use it after shampoo and conditioning out of the shower. Keeps my hair straight and shiny; it's very light. Smells great too :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2009 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Shayron

It's hard to get excited over this one. I've always had long hair so I've used a variety of detanglers/leave-in's over the years. This product is average at best. It helps with the comb out when I don't use a rinse out conditioner and it doesn't leave my hair greasy with silicones but it doesn't necessarily fortify or condition hair. It does leave a nice shine. The best part about it is that it's a spray and it doesn't build up on your hair. I still use an oil hair product, lightly rubbed between my palms and apply it to my ends, otherwise the ends fly away and tangle after drying. The oil keeps them smooth.