October 2, 2014 | 1116 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Pinch Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by sweetfart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

By far the best mimic of the "just stepped in from the cold" flush that I've found for my NW25 complexion. But I wouldn't call it sheer tone because it actually shows up pretty well within one swipe. That being said, it's easy to over do this so use a light hand at first. I don't think this looks good on anyone lighter than NW20, because they will easily look like a clown. And on someone darker than NC/NW35, I think this would just show up looking like brown, ruddy crud. Ideal for NC/NW20-30.

Matte finish, neutral undertones with very very faint brownish tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by trinigal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it, love it. Very coral and peachy looking. This is a sheer tone. which mean it has no shimmer and at the same time it is'nt as powdery looking as a matte. I would call it a satin finish. It makes a blush for when your doing a nude look ala Kardashian. A great day time blush and for night time i would rock this with some Mac bronze gold loose highlighter powder on the cheekbones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 12:04:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

When I first saw this in person (got it in a swap) I thought that it was going to be way too ruddy and dark on my NC30 skintone. But boy was I wrong! It is more of a nude/red color on me, but gives me a beautiful flush of color without looking too noticeable.

Blends in nicely and lasts all day for me! A little goes a long way, so I tap off excess before lightly tapping on my cheeks and blending.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by nezinka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I ordered this by mistake, wanted to get peachykeen but got this for some reason. I am so glad I made that mistake.
This is a matte, muted reddish brown with hints of corally pink (lol i know it makes no sense but it pulls different tones depending on what you wear it with) that that looks very sophisticated and pairs almost with any look. It' can be almost classified as neutral and goes well with a strong eye but at the same time apply a little more and it is the perfect statement blush to pair with a cat eye. it is very versatile and does give the perfect flush of colour. Very pigmented and will last you for a long long time.
Funny thing but my two favourite MAC blushes I ordered by mistake: Dollymix and pinch me FTW:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by sassykzt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this lightly just on the very top of my cheekbones. Apply w/ angled brush. Makes blue eyes pop. Very natural, flushed look and no shimmer-- doesn't creep into any fine lines and can be worn in the workplace.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by nell01

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice blush. I have dark brown skin so this compliments my skin tone without looking too obvious.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by debbiechongo

This is an amazing color and the quality, as always, is amazing. I have darker skin so a darker blush is the only kind that will show well. This is the perfect color for me and it looks so natural. It also stays put on my face and isn't too noticeable. The only reason i wouldn't buy this again is because it's a bit expensive. I only got it because i got my makeup done at make and i had to buy somethings worth 50 dollars. However, if you're willing to spend this much money, Go For It! I found a similar color in drugstore brands, although it doesn't have the same sheerness or quality of mac.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by xoxmelissaa

I actually used to not like this blush when I first got it. Whenever I put it on it turned out dark on my skin, I was probably putting on too much or maybe I was too light at the time (NC40). When it's winter, I guess I'll just put on less.

It's like my every day blush since summer started (I'm like an NC45 now). The color is like a dark coral..I don't really know how to describe it lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by bumblebeebramley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this blush! Gives a beautiful colour without adding lots of shimmer! Definitely one of my favourites in my wide range of mac blushes! Use this one almost everyday. I am nc42 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 4:24:00 AM More reviews by ingyfish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

love love love! was looking for my first blush and so happy i found this one. i tried margin (after looking at it online lots) but it just didn't do anything for me. but pinch me is the perfect color and i love that i can apply it with a light hand or a bit neavier. it is a nice shade that is easy to wear.

p.s. i almost got nars dolce vita but i found the mac had a beautiful color pay off without needing as a careful a hand as the nars.

p.p.s. for reference i am nc35 :)