April 16, 2014 | 1938 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Pinch Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by nezinka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I ordered this by mistake, wanted to get peachykeen but got this for some reason. I am so glad I made that mistake.
This is a matte, muted reddish brown with hints of corally pink (lol i know it makes no sense but it pulls different tones depending on what you wear it with) that that looks very sophisticated and pairs almost with any look. It' can be almost classified as neutral and goes well with a strong eye but at the same time apply a little more and it is the perfect statement blush to pair with a cat eye. it is very versatile and does give the perfect flush of colour. Very pigmented and will last you for a long long time.
Funny thing but my two favourite MAC blushes I ordered by mistake: Dollymix and pinch me FTW:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by sassykzt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this lightly just on the very top of my cheekbones. Apply w/ angled brush. Makes blue eyes pop. Very natural, flushed look and no shimmer-- doesn't creep into any fine lines and can be worn in the workplace.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by nell01

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice blush. I have dark brown skin so this compliments my skin tone without looking too obvious.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by debbiechongo

This is an amazing color and the quality, as always, is amazing. I have darker skin so a darker blush is the only kind that will show well. This is the perfect color for me and it looks so natural. It also stays put on my face and isn't too noticeable. The only reason i wouldn't buy this again is because it's a bit expensive. I only got it because i got my makeup done at make and i had to buy somethings worth 50 dollars. However, if you're willing to spend this much money, Go For It! I found a similar color in drugstore brands, although it doesn't have the same sheerness or quality of mac.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by xoxmelissaa

I actually used to not like this blush when I first got it. Whenever I put it on it turned out dark on my skin, I was probably putting on too much or maybe I was too light at the time (NC40). When it's winter, I guess I'll just put on less.

It's like my every day blush since summer started (I'm like an NC45 now). The color is like a dark coral..I don't really know how to describe it lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by bumblebeebramley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this blush! Gives a beautiful colour without adding lots of shimmer! Definitely one of my favourites in my wide range of mac blushes! Use this one almost everyday. I am nc42 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 4:24:00 AM More reviews by ingyfish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

love love love! was looking for my first blush and so happy i found this one. i tried margin (after looking at it online lots) but it just didn't do anything for me. but pinch me is the perfect color and i love that i can apply it with a light hand or a bit neavier. it is a nice shade that is easy to wear.

p.s. i almost got nars dolce vita but i found the mac had a beautiful color pay off without needing as a careful a hand as the nars.

p.p.s. for reference i am nc35 :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by MsMaryMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS BLUSH! This is my go to blush. I wear this almost every day. It's the perfect hint of blush color on my cheek! I'm NW45 with a reddish undertone for reference ladies.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Ihearttintin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

MAC's "Pinch me" is almost a mod/mauve pink that's a great "normal pink" blush for those who are olive/tan complexion. I was recommended by the MAC MUA to get "Mocha" but that didn't work out too well (you can barely see the color). MAC's "Pinch me" is sheer and enough to apply a normal amount of blush for the "everyday" look yet also works great for night time makeup (as you can apply more). Love it. And for reference I'm an NC35. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

Finally! It may sound strange, but this blush goes great with red lipstick. I've been looking for something to complete my pinup makeup look. The saleslady tried to convince me to get something that was so light that I could barely see it. I'm glad I went with my gut and chose this one. I needed something that would show up in pictures. It's a rosy color that isn't too pink, if that makes sense. It literally looks like my cheeks have been pinched or that I'm kind of flushed from exercise.

Overall, I buy think that a lot of department/specialty store makeup is over priced and not really worth it. This blush is worth every penny. I tried many drugstore brands and none could compare. I also found that most of the drugstore blushes were barely pigmented.