July 28, 2014 | 2235 users online

Blush - NARS - Outlaw

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2010 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Sayoko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was originally going to buy Oasis but then I tried it on and it didn't do anything my for my skin tone. So I tried this blush instead and was pleased with the results:) surprisingly, Outlaw looked so much prettier on me than Oasis!! (NC50/C8 for reference) Outlaw is a lovely deep rose-raspberry pink with a subtle shimmer. Compared to other NARS blushes (say, super Orgasm or Angelika for example), there's no chunky gold glitter sparkles here, more of a slight shimmer which isn't too noticeable. I love the versatility of this blush! In my opinion, this is okay for daytime if used sparingly, as well as nighttime. Like all most of the NARS blushers I own, and I own quite a few, this is very pigmented, and a little goes a long way. If I had to buy this again I would! NARS is discontinuing this blush once stores run out of stock it'll only be available on the NARS site until it's all gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 5:34:00 PM More reviews by clouds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This can be really really stunning on me at night, when I want a plummy glow. For reference, I'm an NC or C30, 120 in MUFE HD, asian with light skin and yellow undertones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2009 9:51:00 PM More reviews by colettenoelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Outlaw blush is one of the nicest products I've ever tried. It is a stunning reddish berry shade with gold shimmer. It is so pretty that I'll just open it up to look at it. On my very pale skin (far lighter than NW15) this blush gives me a healthy, flushed glow. I typically would stay far, far away from berry shades of blush like this out of fear that it would be too dark or too muddy for skin. Outlaw is not too dark nor is it muddy at all. No brown undertones! The gold shimmer is not overt on the face at all. You don't need to worry that you will look like a disco ball. I often pair this blush with gold or taupe eyeshadow and I love the look. Outlaw is a straight up winner, especially for fall and winter!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2009 1:15:00 PM More reviews by malinen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm a golden NC15-20 and this is my to go blush whenever I'm wearing berry makeup. It gives me the perfect "I'm just in from the cold" kind of look, without looking like I'm freezing. I look healthy, but in a berry coloured way. This is a very pigmented blush so I use my MAC 188 brush to apply this blush in light circular motions. Great blush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 5:39:00 AM More reviews by Peacelover18

I am lighter than NW15 and neutral, often leaning towards cool-toned. I wear Carmindy by Sally Hansen foundation in Porcelain, MUFE Mat Velvet + in No. 15, and MUFE F&B in #38. I really wish in the drop-down menu for the "Would you buy this product again?" question there was a "Hell yes!!" option because I would most certainly select it for this blush. Before I bought this blush, I only wore pinks (like Benefit Dandelion, MAC Pink Swoon) and pinky-peaches (like NARS Orgasm), certain that any other color would be too much for my very pale complexion. But I picked this one up on a whim about two years ago and I've never looked back. In the pan, this blush looks to be a very scary, ruddy-cheeked red, but on the face, it turns into a slightly shimmery, glowy, rosey flush. It is so pretty, and I love to pair it with a neutral eye and a similarly rosey-hued lip, like Lipstick Queen Rose Sinner. Outlaw is one of my all-time favorite blushes, and undoubtedly one of my favorite items in my entire makeup collection. Every time I pick it up or just glance at the name it makes me happy - that's the power of a really great blush. If you're fair like me, please don't be afraid to give this one a try - just apply it with a skunk brush and use a light hand and you won't be disappointed. NARS blushes retail for $25 and they are worth every penny - they last forever, on the skin and in the pan, and I've yet to try one that I didn't like. NARS Outlaw is now a staple in my makeup collection; I will absolutely be repurchasing in the future and I recommend others check it out as well.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 12:52:00 PM More reviews by hootie2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nars is the only blush that will stay on me and not change color. The perfect color for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2009 5:37:00 PM More reviews by hellopatty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This came up on my skin as very rasberry and didn't compliment the yellow in my skin. med/nc40

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by bedazzie

This is my first NARS blush, and I would say I'm very impressed, the color is very pigmented and easy to blend....I use a very light hand otherwise my cheeks would look so red and I might look like a clown...this color is like pinkish red with shimmer, very pretty when apply with bronzer!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2009 8:50:00 AM More reviews by NancyGooGoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just received Nars Outlaw from a very good message board friend and tried it today. Well, no disappointment here! I was right in being curious about this blush! It's a beautiful corally-salmon-pink shade and if there's shimmer in it, THANKFULLY, I don't see it on my cheeks! Very little goes a long way and I applied it with my kabuki brush but with extremely light dabs onto the brush! This is one terrific blush but for the price, it makes me run the other direction. I'm curious about other Nars blush shades but have to save up and have "mad" money in order to purchase another one. That's the only downfall for me - the price - but otherwise, an awesome shade!
*UPDATE* - It's now 2011 and I'm wearing this blush today. Do blushes "turn"? Because all of a sudden, this has ZERO color but a TON of shimmer and I'm EXTREMELY disappointed in it. I don't think I can wear this blush anymore and I can always get a similar shade for alot cheaper even though I received this from an MB friend. Maybe this is why this shade has been discontinued - because of what it does. The color has completely disappeared and has left nothing but a shimmery, shiny look on my cheeks. I'm so mad and disappointed, it's not even funny. I'm at work now and can't do anything about how l look but when I get home, I believe I'm going to toss this blush! Sorry, Nars - this was my one and only blush from you, but I believe it may be my last. Either that, or if I do purchase another Nars blush, it will HAVE to be a matte blush!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2009 10:34:00 AM More reviews by shesparkles

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another amazing blush home run from NARS. Outlaw is a raspberry shade with shimmer in the pan--someone else described as a toned down version of Crazed and that's about right. I'm a cool-toned PPP and as long as I apply with a skunk I get a natural looking flush--a bit more "there" than Mata Hari or Deep Throat, it's like I'm rosy from exercising. I do need to be careful with it if my skin is angry with me, as it matches the red of blemishes a little too well--but otherwise a terrific blush for PPPs as well as darker-toned ladies.