Avene Cold Cream Lip Balm

3.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This chapstick was horrible. It did nothing for my lips. Whenever it wore off, my lips didnt look or feel any better. It leaves a sparkly white, kind of chalky, residue too. It was also pretty pricey for a chap stick.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This product doesn't moisturize, it's expensive and leaves a white residue (freakish residue) on the lips. I would not recommend. Try Chapstick instead--cheaper and it works!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my all-time favorite lip balm. I have never had anything as moisturizing as this! Sometimes I just apply it once a day and my lips will good for the day! Again, I'm a flight attendant so when I work my lips get crazy dry and I am always moisturizing my lips and this stuff is amazing! It is the best lip balm I really have ever tried! I've had this for a little over a year now and I am almost finished. It is a great product, I highly recommend this!

Alright, so it's waaay too soon for me to write a review of this product...I just got a free one from the Glytone rep at work this morning, but I am already in love! It has a wonderful smell, shea butter-like, and is soooo soothing and creamy. I already have lipstick on, so I can't comment on the white cast. There is a slight shimmer to the product. I totally love this stuff. I don't know that I would ever have purchased it on my own, it's rather expensive for a lip balm, but I will definitely be using this a million times a day! I've most recently been using the EOS lip balm, which is tasty and fun to apply, but I lick it all off so it's not extremely moisturizing. This Lip balm with cold cream feels like a nice deep moisturizing creamy salve for lips. LOVE.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm honestly shocked at the poor quality of this lip balm. On my lips it doesn't do ANYTHING - differently to what most of Avene products do for my skin. A big big big disappointment.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I am allergic to this and according to the doctor i went to, this product causes allergic reaction to many of his patients...

I'm honestly shocked at how low the reviews are on this product. I've never found a better lip balm out there for my lips. As for the white sheen - I rarely get that, and only get it when I apply too much.

I've gone through about 15 tubes since I found out about this product in 2008. I keep buying it for people's Christmas/Birthday gifts too.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Does nothing for my lips, plus they look weird and white -ish with this 'mosturiser' on. One of the worst lip mosturisers i' ve ever bought

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Unfortunately this doesnīt provide enough moisture for my dehydrated lips. It even made them more dry and chapped. It leaves a white-ish tint, but itīs a cold cream after all, so Iīm fine with that. Also the smell doesnīt bother me at all, I kind of like it. But as I mentioned, this balm is not moisturizing enough for my lips and I have cheaper stuff that preforms way better than this, so I wont repurchase it and Iīll give it away, as I only used it 4x.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Bad result as Burt's Bee. Nothing happened on my lips, only pale look and worse chapped lips. I dont understand why it doesnt work at all, since I use the thermal water and cleanance K, they produce great result. Never buy it again.

Popular Lip Treatments