July 26, 2014 | 1915 users online

Lip Treatments - Avene - Cold Cream Lip Balm

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by gionnetto2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm honestly shocked at the poor quality of this lip balm. On my lips it doesn't do ANYTHING - differently to what most of Avene products do for my skin. A big big big disappointment.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am allergic to this and according to the doctor i went to, this product causes allergic reaction to many of his patients...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by niftyspiff

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm honestly shocked at how low the reviews are on this product. I've never found a better lip balm out there for my lips. As for the white sheen - I rarely get that, and only get it when I apply too much.

I've gone through about 15 tubes since I found out about this product in 2008. I keep buying it for people's Christmas/Birthday gifts too.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2010 8:46:00 AM More reviews by pakaris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Does nothing for my lips, plus they look weird and white -ish with this 'mosturiser' on. One of the worst lip mosturisers i' ve ever bought

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2010 3:51:00 PM More reviews by azraelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Unfortunately this doesnīt provide enough moisture for my dehydrated lips. It even made them more dry and chapped. It leaves a white-ish tint, but itīs a cold cream after all, so Iīm fine with that. Also the smell doesnīt bother me at all, I kind of like it. But as I mentioned, this balm is not moisturizing enough for my lips and I have cheaper stuff that preforms way better than this, so I wont repurchase it and Iīll give it away, as I only used it 4x.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by ChenSiangYang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Bad result as Burt's Bee. Nothing happened on my lips, only pale look and worse chapped lips. I dont understand why it doesnt work at all, since I use the thermal water and cleanance K, they produce great result. Never buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by MissTrine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

One of the most moisturizing lipbalms I have ever tried. Unfortunately it leaves a white layer, but it is great to use as a lip-mask in the night or while at home relaxing (alone, thi-hee).

Would I buy this product again? Yes

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by princess101

This product was great the first few times I applied it, but somewhere along the way it changed in consistency and was just awful. It became extremely hard to apply, left a white, chunky mess, and was as if I'd run a child's glue stick over my lips. I bought this in a two-pack, and opened the second tube which worked great like the first one had in the beginning, however, two weeks laster, it changed in consistency and was hard like the other. I tossed it and do not recommend this.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2010 1:20:00 PM More reviews by vitaminas

It doesn't do anything special for my lips, except giving them a white, spooky color. I will not ever repurchase, it isn't moisturizing at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2010 9:45:00 AM More reviews by veronicagee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Quite moisturising for Singapore's climate but makes me look strangely pale with the sheen.