The Body Shop Strawberry Body Lotion

3.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Sodium Carbomer (Emulsion Stabiliser), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil) (Emollient), Carbomer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Fragaria ananassa (Natural Additive), Fragaria vesca (Strawberry Extract) (Natural Additive), Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer (Skin Conditioning Agent), Methylparaben (Preservative), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate (Viscosity Modifier), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone) (Sunscreen), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Butylparaben (Preservative), Ethylparaben (Preservative), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Propylparaben (Preservative), Isobutylparaben (Preservative), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 14700 (Colour), CI 15985 (Colour).

on 12/15/2006 8:24:00 PM

love body shop's lotions! it leaves my skin smooth and soft..i've to use them twice a day!!!
the strawberry one is okay...slightly fruity scent (it's synthetic after all) but not overwhelming....i got it cheap. it was on sale, if not the normal price is too much to pay for a body lotion!
i would buy it again...but i wld buy any body shop lotion as long as the scent is not overpowering and it's not too expensive

on 11/11/2006 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love the smell of this. LOVE LOVE LOVE It =p It leaves my skin soooo smooth and soft...added i exfoliate like crazy so that only enhances the feel.
Speaking of it..i need to go get me some more. Definatly worth every penny. Funny because i usually hate stuff that smell like strawberry.

-k

on 7/15/2006 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I tested this out in the store. Oh my god. Probably the *worst* strawberry scent I've ever smelled. It grossed me out so bad I had to find something else to put on my hands to cover it up. Good thing the satsuma body lotion smells amazing, because it was right on hand. GROSS. I would never purchase. To its credit, it did make my skin feel pretty nice and soft, which is why it deserves any lippie at all.

on 2/8/2006 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

One of my favourite body lotions from this brand. Smells abit candy-ish, but I love the scent. Not too overpowering, and not sticky too. Cheap too, at sgd9.90 for a pump bottle!

on 2/8/2006 3:36:00 AM

i LOVE this smell. unlike many others here, i don't think it smells like real strawberries, but i love it anyhow. The smell lasts well (if you apply a lot) and unlike some others here i think this is a GOOD thing. it absorbs well but i wouldn't recommend this if you have very dry skin or to use in the dead of winter. but for the other three seasons this is a godsend.

I used to use this everyday..very nice strawberry fun smell. Would'nt say that it made my skin super soft (Palmers still tops teh list for super smooth skin for me). But in a way it helped to avoid those nasty dry legs and elbows.

As i say and like all Body Shop products..very ncie smell which lasts all day. Would buy again if i just wanted the smell on me.

on 3/29/2005 5:08:00 PM

I got this for $4 at The Body Shop - apparently they only carry the strawberry scent in Britain. I LOVE this lotion. Strawberry-scented lotions seem to be very rare so I'm glad I found this. It doesn't smell exactly like the real thing but it's sweet, the scent is stronger than with most lotions, and it is nongreasy. If you see this don't miss the chance to pick it up.

on 9/26/2004 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got a 250 ml. bottle with a pump.The pump is really helpful because its texture is kinda thick. Even though it's a nice moisturiser, I'll try a different one.

on 6/26/2004 12:38:00 AM

Smells fantastic! Moisturizes my skin leaving it smooth. Came in a pump bottle which was very easy to use. The smell actually lasted quite long, which surprised me as normally their scent would just fade away. Worth a try.

It absorbs easily leaving skinsoft and smooth, however, leaving a little oily residue and yes! the smell is FABULOUS. sooooo sweet and full of strawberries scent. a great buy.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products