October 20, 2014 | 1921 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Strawberry Body Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2006 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Nerdette80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love body shop's lotions! it leaves my skin smooth and soft..i've to use them twice a day!!!
the strawberry one is okay...slightly fruity scent (it's synthetic after all) but not overwhelming....i got it cheap. it was on sale, if not the normal price is too much to pay for a body lotion!
i would buy it again...but i wld buy any body shop lotion as long as the scent is not overpowering and it's not too expensive

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2006 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I love the smell of this. LOVE LOVE LOVE It =p It leaves my skin soooo smooth and soft...added i exfoliate like crazy so that only enhances the feel.
Speaking of it..i need to go get me some more. Definatly worth every penny. Funny because i usually hate stuff that smell like strawberry.

-k

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2006 1:37:00 AM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I tested this out in the store. Oh my god. Probably the *worst* strawberry scent I've ever smelled. It grossed me out so bad I had to find something else to put on my hands to cover it up. Good thing the satsuma body lotion smells amazing, because it was right on hand. GROSS. I would never purchase. To its credit, it did make my skin feel pretty nice and soft, which is why it deserves any lippie at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2006 7:53:00 AM More reviews by nnana

One of my favourite body lotions from this brand. Smells abit candy-ish, but I love the scent. Not too overpowering, and not sticky too. Cheap too, at sgd9.90 for a pump bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2006 3:36:00 AM More reviews by cloud94ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i LOVE this smell. unlike many others here, i don't think it smells like real strawberries, but i love it anyhow. The smell lasts well (if you apply a lot) and unlike some others here i think this is a GOOD thing. it absorbs well but i wouldn't recommend this if you have very dry skin or to use in the dead of winter. but for the other three seasons this is a godsend.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2005 8:31:00 AM More reviews by livtylerjadian

I used to use this everyday..very nice strawberry fun smell. Would'nt say that it made my skin super soft (Palmers still tops teh list for super smooth skin for me). But in a way it helped to avoid those nasty dry legs and elbows.

As i say and like all Body Shop products..very ncie smell which lasts all day. Would buy again if i just wanted the smell on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2005 5:08:00 PM More reviews by countryapple

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this for $4 at The Body Shop - apparently they only carry the strawberry scent in Britain. I LOVE this lotion. Strawberry-scented lotions seem to be very rare so I'm glad I found this. It doesn't smell exactly like the real thing but it's sweet, the scent is stronger than with most lotions, and it is nongreasy. If you see this don't miss the chance to pick it up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2004 12:14:00 PM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got a 250 ml. bottle with a pump.The pump is really helpful because its texture is kinda thick. Even though it's a nice moisturiser, I'll try a different one.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2004 12:38:00 AM More reviews by rae1001

Smells fantastic! Moisturizes my skin leaving it smooth. Came in a pump bottle which was very easy to use. The smell actually lasted quite long, which surprised me as normally their scent would just fade away. Worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2004 1:26:00 PM More reviews by pastels_esppink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It absorbs easily leaving skinsoft and smooth, however, leaving a little oily residue and yes! the smell is FABULOUS. sooooo sweet and full of strawberries scent. a great buy.