Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction 018

Price: $

on 9/28/2010 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

this was a little too dark for my lips. came out more brown than my lips but better look. i much prefer eastened snob but that's discontinued here in the states and can only found in some stores like walgreens. cost me $6-7. the new slant is a little annoying. i much prefer the old version of the pen. but as long as i don't put it out too much mine hasn't broken yet. rimmel, BRING BACK EASTENED SNOB!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

You guys steered me right again. Bought this lip liner today and it's the first time I've ever found one that matched my lip color -- it's always either way too brown or burgundy. Tried it on and it stayed on all afternoon, even through my afternoon yogurt and granola snack. Big fan!

on 5/16/2010 6:57:00 PM

love this color outlines my lips and keeps my lipstick from feathering. low priced worth having one in your collection!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The only lipliner you will EVER need. No matter what shade you are wearing for lip color. My liner does not look like the image shown above for this product, I have the 'roll-up' style, and find it best. This shade goes on evenly, without the dryness of pencil liners, and is almost completely perfectly natural that it just helps define the outter rim of lips, without being obvious, like other liners. Blends like a charm as well.

on 3/15/2010 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is my first lip liner ever and I LOVE it! Sometimes I shy away from nude, MLBB, or other toned-down shades because I find that they can "erase" the shape of my lips and give them a "blurred out" look. But now, I have found the solution with this lip liner! It really gives my lips shape and definition, making them look pouty and pretty. I also use it on a daily basis to line the border of my lips and make them look naturally fuller. I only wish that this stuff lasted longer.

on 10/22/2009 8:51:00 PM

Addiction is the perfect lipliner for me. The color is slightly darker than the color of my lips. I took another reviewers recommendation and tried this with clear lip gloss and it is MLBB. This lip liner is not creamy, and you have to press quite hard to apply it to your lips. I will try to light the end of it to see if I can soften it up. Otherwise, it's a gorgeous color choice and it only costs me $2.00. I will purchase this product again...

on 9/16/2009 11:37:00 PM

Well nuts. I'm going to be the exception to the love going around for this liner. I'd advise anyone considering this shade to look at the skin/hair/eye color of the people who adore it and decide if it fits you. I have a fair-medium neutral skin tone, and this liner turns too reddish-violet on my lips. There is nothing neutral about it. I am also the queen of eating off lipstick or liner and this one eats off very easily. It's just not for me.

on 9/13/2009 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

The perfect lip liner for everyone

on 9/6/2009 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is the lightest shade of the Rimmel Exaggerate lip liners. It's a thin, twist-up crayon. "Addiction" is just slightly darker than my lips. After I apply it I put a gloss stick on top. My lips look natural, but fuller and more polished.

Never thought I'd find a nude lipliner that would be perfect for me. "Addiction" by Rimmel is that lipliner. Not too noticeable, but doesn't make me look washed out and bland either. If I want to look as if I'm not wearing lipstick, I go over it with lip balm and it looks natural. If I want my lips to look fuller and glossier, I go over it with a sticky lipgloss. If I want a pretty going out color, I go over it with a champagne colored lipstick. There are so many uses for this one lipliner!

Popular Lip Liners