Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction 018

Price: $

on 3/15/2010 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is my first lip liner ever and I LOVE it! Sometimes I shy away from nude, MLBB, or other toned-down shades because I find that they can "erase" the shape of my lips and give them a "blurred out" look. But now, I have found the solution with this lip liner! It really gives my lips shape and definition, making them look pouty and pretty. I also use it on a daily basis to line the border of my lips and make them look naturally fuller. I only wish that this stuff lasted longer.

on 10/22/2009 8:51:00 PM

Addiction is the perfect lipliner for me. The color is slightly darker than the color of my lips. I took another reviewers recommendation and tried this with clear lip gloss and it is MLBB. This lip liner is not creamy, and you have to press quite hard to apply it to your lips. I will try to light the end of it to see if I can soften it up. Otherwise, it's a gorgeous color choice and it only costs me $2.00. I will purchase this product again...

on 9/16/2009 11:37:00 PM

Well nuts. I'm going to be the exception to the love going around for this liner. I'd advise anyone considering this shade to look at the skin/hair/eye color of the people who adore it and decide if it fits you. I have a fair-medium neutral skin tone, and this liner turns too reddish-violet on my lips. There is nothing neutral about it. I am also the queen of eating off lipstick or liner and this one eats off very easily. It's just not for me.

on 9/13/2009 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

The perfect lip liner for everyone

on 9/6/2009 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is the lightest shade of the Rimmel Exaggerate lip liners. It's a thin, twist-up crayon. "Addiction" is just slightly darker than my lips. After I apply it I put a gloss stick on top. My lips look natural, but fuller and more polished.

Never thought I'd find a nude lipliner that would be perfect for me. "Addiction" by Rimmel is that lipliner. Not too noticeable, but doesn't make me look washed out and bland either. If I want to look as if I'm not wearing lipstick, I go over it with lip balm and it looks natural. If I want my lips to look fuller and glossier, I go over it with a sticky lipgloss. If I want a pretty going out color, I go over it with a champagne colored lipstick. There are so many uses for this one lipliner!

on 6/10/2009 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

i love Rimmel lipliners. they're good quality for a d/s brand..i prefer Addiction 10000x more than Eastend Snob. Addiction def. has warm tone to it while Eastend Snob made me look like i'm dehydrated or ill.
Addiction is a staple in my m/u stash & i always have it in my m/u bag.

Pros: creamy,pigmented, no need to sharpen,hella cheap,stays on the lips,make l/s last longer. best d/s nude lipliner!

Cons: the amount of product you get is so little..

Price: dirt cheap. i got it for RM13.51 which is equivalent to about $4USD.

Color: when swatched on hands, it looks like neutral peach-pink brown nude but applied on lips as warm pink-nude which is perfect!

Packaging: well, it is def. not the cutest thing on Earth,but it's convenient & simple.

Recs to pair it with: wanna have J. Lo lips? apply Rimmel Addiction then top off with MAC Love Nectar lustreglass. i love to pair this with MAC Hue or Brave New Bronze l/s. wanna have caramel lips? top off Rimmel Addiction with MAC Spring Bean lustreglass. honestly, i pair this with any of my neutral,nude,peach & pink l/s. even on its own with a clear gloss on top, it still looks great. if i wanna use Addiction as my lip color, i blank out my lips with Kiss Me lip concealer,then apply Addiction on top.

Reference: i'm NC35-37,dark brown eyes & hair. sensitive & dry skin.

Repurchase: yep, in a heartbeat! ♥

on 4/13/2009 3:00:00 PM

I love this lipliner! So much so that I have actually repurchased it SEVERAL times-which is very rare for me. I like that it is self-sharpening, creamy and lasts longer than most lipliners. The shade is perfect for me-not too orange and not too dark. It's very versatile which is why I have bought it over and over. I highly recommend this lipliner!

on 4/12/2009 10:09:00 PM

Lip liners are one of those things that just never appealed to me. Yes, I love makeup, but I've always gone for more of a natural look, or I prefer to play up my eyes while keeping my lips muted. I stumbled across the reviews for this lip liner, and then noticed while I was at Walgreen's that Rimmel was 40% off. I decided to try it.

Today, I applied it after putting a little Aquaphor on my lips to prevent flaking. The color is very, very pretty. It shows up on me as a nice muted nudish-pink. I colored in my lips all the way and the color was gorgeous. It wasn't dry at all, and it was something I could wear any time, day or night, and have it be completely appropriate. Then, in a flash of genius, I decided to apply my forlorn, cast-aside MAC Underage lip glass over it. Wow! Instant sexy, shiny, perfect nude lip. I'm so excited to keep trying new ways to wear this liner, and excited to have a use for Underage now. So worth a try, even if you are afraid of lip liner, like I (formerly) was.

on 4/9/2009 10:48:00 PM

YES!!! Definite YES!!!

Not a fan of brown until now. I never thought I could do it, never thought I could wear a brown. Gosh I've been missing out. This colour is sooooo dame. It makes me look 'sexy', and that's a word I never thought I could use on myself. I shaded my lips in with it, and it seems to have excellent staying power. *Glances at self in the mirror* God damn, this colour is soooo Angelina Jolie.

Popular Lip Liners