September 20, 2014 | 1718 users online

Polishes - Milani - Nail Lacquer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by DrtyMartini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing nail polish! Fabulous colors, easy to apply and dries fast! The results are amazing and my nails look like I just had a manicure! Great product!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by strawberryblonde86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It never dries...I think I like NYC's polish better and that's pretty bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2009 7:42:00 PM More reviews by perfumequeen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great value for the money, esp. with the sheer pinks I use during the week for work. Pretty good staying power. Go when there are sales on this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2009 7:30:00 PM More reviews by athenaetc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually stick to OPI, but found this nail polish to be surprisingly AWESOME!

Intense color, smooth texture, shiny finish...Very impressive

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by coquette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

As an OPI snob, I'm really impressed by the quality of these nail polishes. They apply smoothly with good color payoff. They're shiny without a topcoat. They last a good amount of time on the nails. Wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 12:23:00 AM More reviews by StardustSteph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Milani polishes are for you if you're looking for wide color selection for a great price. Milani polishes are easily the 2nd most polishes I have from one brand behind China Glaze. They have a GREAT color assortment. You can find every shade under the rainbow not just your standard reds,pinks,corals, and purples. I find their formula great, long lasting, and all colors I have tired go opaque within 2 coats. I definitely recommend Milani polishes to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2009 10:13:00 PM More reviews by cutiejunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this nail polish is okay. I like the colors. one swipe and you're done. the only thing i don't like is that the brush is too small. and it left me streaks.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by AstoundedFruitbat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love love love these polishes, seriously. I have two of them, the first one has no name but it is a milky ivory color that goes on mostly clear. It's very nice when I want a natural look. The second one is called Ruby Jewels and is a ruby red with chunky red glitter that is the exact color of Dorothy's shoes in the Wizard of Oz.

The best thing about these polishes is the consistency. They are runnier than normal polishes, which sounds bad, but actually makes them VERY forgiving of mistakes. With other thicker polishes, I notice streak marks from the brush if I put a little too much on, especially if I have to go back and touch up missed areas; there is a definite noticeable seam between the old and the new. With this polish you can apply and reapply and it settles to blend right in. Two coats is enough to get the bottle color, so even though they're thinner they don't lack pigment. Plus, it dries pretty fast too, but not so quick that it gets tacky during application.

I really suck at applying nail polish, and this is pretty much the only brand that I use that makes it so it doesn't look like a 4 year old applied it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2009 2:30:00 AM More reviews by halloweenhusky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I don't know what everyone else is talking about. But I bought the Milani Nail Polish in Gold Lame 2 days ago. It's a pretty, shimmery gold color. Honestly, I didn't like it that much and I was pretty disappointed. After using it 5 times, I noticed the brush got kind of clumpy and didn't apply well. I had to do 2-3 coats for the color to look decent, and the nail polish itself was kind of runny/sticky. But maybe it was just me, and I want to try one different color from Milani Nail Polishes, and see how that goes. Maybe it was just me, but I definitely am never buying Gold Lame for me.

It was a pretty color though, after numerous tries !!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 10:24:00 PM More reviews by starrlite77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This one of my favorite drug store polishes. It is a little runny but what do you expect for the price. I have no complaints. I also like the fact that removes very well.