LUSH Sex Bomb

3.9

on 1/13/2012 1:32:00 PM

Turns the water pink and smells gorgeous. It feels like a really luxurious bath. I love LUSH bath products and this is one of the best.

on 12/25/2011 5:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got Sex Bomb in a gift set, and straight away it was the one I was most excited to use. It is half pink, half purple and has pink rose petals in it. When you put it in the bath, the water turns pink and the rose petals come out. It's beautiful, fun and sexy. Sex Bomb has a jasmine-like, floral fragrance which stays on your skin long after you come out of the bath. I would definitely repurchase this ballistic!

on 12/3/2011 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Smells fantastic. I could still smell it in my bathroom next morning. Does leave some residue and needs to clean up the tub after. Will definitely buy again! Love it.

on 10/11/2011 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love this. Fragrant. Pretty. Changes the hues of bathwater several times. Spins merrily once it hits the water, like a top. Leaves skin scented and a bit soft. Overpriced for sure! However very cute and worth purchasing on occasion.

on 5/24/2011 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

If you like the scent of jasmine or florals, you'll like this. The scent lingers throughout my bathroom all day once this bath-bomb hits the water. It's not a very heavy scent though - very clean/fresh smelling and is not headache inducing. It fizzed and dissolved fairly quickly and changed my bath water to a milky mauve colour. As for helping soften my skin, I didn't really notice much of a difference, but the water felt quite silky to touch and the jasmine scent lasted on me throughout the entire night. I do think it is steep for one bath bomb considering you can only use it once, so I probably wouldn't repurchase.

on 5/23/2011 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

So, the reasons I LIKE Sex bomb: the beautiful colors it makes the bath, the cute little rose petals, the scent. The reasons I dont: doesn't make my skin feel any softer and the scent wears away quickly. Also bath bombs dont feel as special to me as bubble bars. I don't know why seeing the bubbles in the tub makes a difference to me but they do. I would say if you do get Sex bomb or any other bomb or bubble bar make sure to break them in half. Unless you have a large tub they will produce too many bubbles or too much scent and be a waste! Also store all your Lush products in the fridge. It keeps them smelling fresh a lot longer. Sometimes when I pull them out I can't smell them too well but once they hit the tub they smell as fresh as the day I bought them! Also, keeping them cold keeps the essential oils intact that way your product doesnt have to adjust to temp. changes!

on 4/15/2011 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

You CAN break this by putting it in a plastic bag and hitting it with a hammer. Rubber mallets are even better than hammers, if you have the option. If you use a ziplock, you can stretch this out for 2-3 baths!

OK, on to the review: I loved the scent (a light, luscious jasmine blend that's very close to sugar babe!), loved the magenta water effect, and most of all, I loved that there was no glitter or confetti to make the bathtub an icky mess. I think ingredients are no longer listed on the LUSH site, but I would guess that there is a little bit of cocoa butter in the mix as well. I was able to rinse off and skip body lotion after bathing.

Overall, this was a very fun product that made for an enjoyable bath! The only drawback I see is the price. It's a bit too high for what it is.

on 4/2/2011 8:02:00 PM

The smell of this through your house lasts for hours! This smells stronger than your average Lush bath ballistic and if you don't like the smell (as I later found out) it will linger around your house for hours.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

i use a shower, not a tub, so i usually pass bubble bath-type products along--but this smelled *so good*. i wouldnt say it's romantic, per se, but i think it's relaxing and flowery. anyway--since i couldnt use it in a bathtub, i did something my mom had suggested(genius woman!)and melted the bomb in my sink--then tossed in my bed linens and let them air-dry after a few hours of soaking. they were scented for a good 5 days, it was great. highly recommend this bath bomb for everyone, and if you have dark sheets that wont get dyed by the bomb's colors, i'd suggest my method of perfuming them, too.

on 3/13/2011 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE THIS! I really like the smell and the effect it has on the water.
I live in the UK so our lush products are much cheaper than they are in America, is lush an British company? because that would explain the american price.

I have completely fallen in love with this, its soooo amazing :D

Popular Bath Treatments