April 20, 2014 | 1337 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Ultra Liner Waterproof

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2013 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Tay8000

This product doesn't offer enough color. You'd have to line your eye 3-4 times just to get a good color pay out.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by StacyGrace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Honestly, people who buy this are wasting their time. When I first put it on, it looked so good!! And then I put on mascara and it looked like my eyes had black dandruff.. It flakes SOOO bad. Omg. It's not too hard to put it on but no matter how easy it is it's not worth it. It is also not the slightest bit waterproof. AT ALL. (I had waterproof) I now use the line stiletto by maybelline and it is much better. Flakes a little but DEFINITELY not as bad as this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by scabbedwings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's a bit weird feeling on your eyes if you do a few coats. lasts long, and very black. I like it generally but i don't LOVE it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2013 5:03:00 AM More reviews by InfinityGuitars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

For the most part, this is an average eyeliner - it could be a lot better. I like that the formula dries quickly & sets to a semi-matte finish. It stays on overall, but I noticed that it does flake/crack throughout the day. It certainly is not waterproof! I do, however, really like the brush because the hairs are short & I find this product easy to use because of that.

This probably isn't the eyeliner to use if you've got oily skin like mine. I don't like wearing this for an extended period of time because the flaking gets bad & then the product is all over the place. I can literally peel this eyeliner off with my fingers to remove it! I like the easiness of it & I like the intensity of the black, so even though it's not long lasting I'd buy it again just because it's cheap. It's good to wear if you're going out for a short period of time (like a class or a lunch date) or if you have nothing better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Bhale4559

My favorite liquid liner ever. I sucked at applying it at first but I got the hang of it. It lasts ALL day and night as long as you don't rub your eye it won't flake off. If drys super quickly and has a strong black somewhat shiny look that I love. It's waterproof but peels off easily when you rub and wash your face so I love how long lasting it is and how easy it is to remove. Great product, highly recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by giraffe808

This product is not too expensive at around $6.00. It is very difficult to apply and the formula starts clumping after a month. Removal even with waterproof make-up remover is very difficult. It smudges and is hard to get off after. It cracks and flakes off within a few hours. I do not recommend this product. I would recommend the NYC liquid eyeliner. At only $3.00 it works so much better. It doesn't get clumpy and is very easy to apply. The color is dark and it stays on for hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Jelli1218

After trying many eyeliners I usually come back to this one, mostly because instead of it smearing around your eyes giving you the raccoon look, it will kinda flake off. i would rather have it flake off and just apply a stick liner in parts it flaked off then having raccoon eyes! my eyelids are a little oily but it doesnt effect the liners staying power. I like how the liner is a nice black color as well and even though it says waterproof it isn't so waterproof. But I have repurchased plenty of times to know I like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by andiewam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

In my experience, at first everything seemed ok but is lacking in lasting power. I have oily lids and after awhile it will start to flake.
If you're like me, i wouldn't recommend it. If you have dry skin then maybe.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by brimariemac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this eyeliner so much! I am in no way, shape, or form good at putting on liquid eyeliner, but this one is so easy to apply! I received it as a gift, and I am planning on repurchasing it after I run out. I love the formula, the applicator, and the way it looks when applied. It doesn't take a long time to dry on your lids, like some liquid eyeliners do. I highly recommend trying it out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by miryamdelirium

When I first got this eyeliner, I loved it. Waterproof, liquid liner that actually works for SUPER cheap? Yes, please. However, I've come across a couple issues as time goes on:

1. The brush takes some major getting used to.
2. After about a month, the formula starts to get sticky and majorly clumpy.
3. It's got excellent staying power, but isn't completely waterproof.
4. The mouth(?) of the tube has detached and become pretty invasive.

That being said, I still like it. The color is a super dark black that dries with some shine but isn't overly shiny. It'll work for now, but as soon as I can afford it I'm going to try something else not from a drugstore.

UPDATE: I bought it again. I'm really starting to get used to this damn thing...