August 20, 2014 | 1608 users online

Eye Shadow - Christian Dior - 5 Colour Eyeshadows

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2008 9:32:00 PM More reviews by sgharrell

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love these eyshadows. They go on like a dream, smooth, no creasing. I have the browns and the mauves. Downside is price (I got mine on ebay) and color selection.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2008 2:00:00 PM More reviews by racheff21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really love Dior's 5-pan shadows in Mystic Jade. The darker green color is what I wanted MAC's Club to be. I always wished that Club was a little bit brighter in terms of the green tone and less so of the brown. Dior's version has a less "dirty" look to it. And the other colors in the pallette work very well together. One of my favorite choices to go to when I don't have time to choose from the rest of my collection. A real no-brainer. Perfect for all skin tones and is what I would consider to be a day/night look.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2008 12:28:00 AM More reviews by AlleyCat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hands down this is the best eyeshadow I have tried. It glides on flawlessly.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2008 6:06:00 PM More reviews by bstyle

I got this product because I was told it wouldnt crease on me. I got in the the color Dolce Vita. But I only used three of the five colors I tried all like the sales lady did. Nope not for me Bright Green on me looked yellow on me. People asked me whats wrong with your eyes. But at the time I was unaware that you could return used makeup. Ive had this for awhile but just getting around to review my makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2007 7:40:00 AM More reviews by ulku

CD's eye shadows never disappointed me. These palettes are the queens of the eye shadows.Great color combinations, rich pigments, soft and easily blendible texture,stays put all day and never finishes quickly. Its expensive but worths it,thinking about the quality. My only problem (like one reviewer mentioned) is that they should also come up with bold colors like MAC and NARS. I wonder which make-up products are used at John Galliano's stage shows for Christian Dior. At those shows the colors for the eye make-ups are very bold and fun.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2007 5:38:00 PM More reviews by HallyGirl22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is simply the best eyeshadow I have ever used. The shadow is rich in pigment and goes on smoothly and is very fine. It almost feels creamy to the touch. I find that it goes on as advertised in the palette, there is no color variation from what it looks like in the palette to how it looks on your eye. Overall I give this a 5! The only con I can think of is the limited color options, I wish they had more choices.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2007 12:05:00 AM More reviews by INDICAN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love eye shadow!! Ahem, OK, so I love how they include not four, but five soft, fine milled, pigmented, blendable complimentary colors in one chic compact. I have a few of these now and would recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality eyeshadow compact. They could leave the stupid sponge applicators out though, as no one should really be using those useless things. Yay for eye shadow!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2007 8:00:00 AM More reviews by c_cat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The eye shadows are probably one of Diorís best product (and I should know, I used to be a Dior addict and have tried almost every makeup product they made). They provide good coverage and last all day long without creasing. I never have to touch up my eye makeup during the day when Iím using any of Diorís eye shadows as they all deliver the same great quality. However, they could do more in the color department. They come in nice shades and all, but theyíre certainly not as interesting or unique as some by other brands like MAC or Nars.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2007 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Exotichris

I am reviewing the SUNSET CAFE 440 new palette SUMMER2007 from DIOR.
I'm new to this site, but I can tell I love and appreciatte the reviews here. Ok, I'll start with my favorite shade in this palette, the rose with golden shimmer, is very beautiful and weareable, the gold shade is nice too, the brown is bronzey and the taupe is ok,, but the one that I don't like very much is the lightest sade of iridiscent pink, for some reason it doesn't flatters me as I wish.
I'm MAC NC30-35. I have black hair.
The texture is soft, silky and blend well. It wears a reasonable time, and you can do different looks, but sophisticated... the colors are good for day and night!
They are expensive but, considering the 5 shades and the quality, it is ok.
If you are looking for shimmer and warm (sort of) neutral colors, you may like this one.
I would not purchase again just because I like to experiment all the new makeup trends every year. But I like them A lOt!!

EDIT:

I return it because they were too sheer, and the pearlescent shade of pink-white never looked good on me. But still miss the brown shade, aaah! (sigh)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2007 11:41:00 AM More reviews by ratmist

I took one lippie off because after a long day's work, the eyeshadows crease. This may be because of my Molton Brown tinted moisturiser gel though - not sure. Bright colours, very good coverage. 5 great shadows in one spot is very value for money, but ONLY if you actually use all the shades.