Dior 5 Colour Eyeshadows

4.3

Talc, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogophite, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Calcium Sodium Morosilicate, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytostearyl Dimer Dilinoleyl Simer Dilinoeate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol. [+/- :Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 11788 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have at least 8 of these and they are really beautiful, with nice little diamond designs. They go on smooth and don't crease but for the price I just can't bring myself to buy them anymore with the economy the way it is because there are cheaper options out there that are just as good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Colors are gorgeous, and easy to apply, plus it's kinda long-lasting too!!!Wide selection of colors to mix and match, definitely one of Dior's must have!

I love love these eyshadows. They go on like a dream, smooth, no creasing. I have the browns and the mauves. Downside is price (I got mine on ebay) and color selection.

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I really love Dior's 5-pan shadows in Mystic Jade. The darker green color is what I wanted MAC's Club to be. I always wished that Club was a little bit brighter in terms of the green tone and less so of the brown. Dior's version has a less "dirty" look to it. And the other colors in the pallette work very well together. One of my favorite choices to go to when I don't have time to choose from the rest of my collection. A real no-brainer. Perfect for all skin tones and is what I would consider to be a day/night look.

Hands down this is the best eyeshadow I have tried. It glides on flawlessly.

I got this product because I was told it wouldnt crease on me. I got in the the color Dolce Vita. But I only used three of the five colors I tried all like the sales lady did. Nope not for me Bright Green on me looked yellow on me. People asked me whats wrong with your eyes. But at the time I was unaware that you could return used makeup. Ive had this for awhile but just getting around to review my makeup.

CD's eye shadows never disappointed me. These palettes are the queens of the eye shadows.Great color combinations, rich pigments, soft and easily blendible texture,stays put all day and never finishes quickly. Its expensive but worths it,thinking about the quality. My only problem (like one reviewer mentioned) is that they should also come up with bold colors like MAC and NARS. I wonder which make-up products are used at John Galliano's stage shows for Christian Dior. At those shows the colors for the eye make-ups are very bold and fun.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is simply the best eyeshadow I have ever used. The shadow is rich in pigment and goes on smoothly and is very fine. It almost feels creamy to the touch. I find that it goes on as advertised in the palette, there is no color variation from what it looks like in the palette to how it looks on your eye. Overall I give this a 5! The only con I can think of is the limited color options, I wish they had more choices.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love eye shadow!! Ahem, OK, so I love how they include not four, but five soft, fine milled, pigmented, blendable complimentary colors in one chic compact. I have a few of these now and would recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality eyeshadow compact. They could leave the stupid sponge applicators out though, as no one should really be using those useless things. Yay for eye shadow!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The eye shadows are probably one of Diorís best product (and I should know, I used to be a Dior addict and have tried almost every makeup product they made). They provide good coverage and last all day long without creasing. I never have to touch up my eye makeup during the day when Iím using any of Diorís eye shadows as they all deliver the same great quality. However, they could do more in the color department. They come in nice shades and all, but theyíre certainly not as interesting or unique as some by other brands like MAC or Nars.