October 22, 2014 | 918 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Strip Eyeshadow

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2007 12:38:00 AM More reviews by kmk12086

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This shadow is nothing special. For much less money, I could find the exact shade in a drug store brand. The color looked okay on me. For reference, I have ivory skin, green eyes and medium brown hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2007 11:02:00 AM More reviews by snowwhiteRN

I love this shimmery light blue colored shadow. It stays very nicely and seems to go where you put it. I have bought and re-bought this product and others from this line. I think that Urban Decay puts something like a moisturizer in their shadows b/c it seems to glide on better than most. Very pretty shade and nice line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2007 2:27:00 PM More reviews by cdo0208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would describe this shade as a grey-silver with an icy blue tint to it. I love this color, it looks beautiful and I wear it all of the time. It has become one of my favorites, if not my favorite eye shadow. It's great to wear during the day or on a night out. I like how it makes my blue-grey eyes stand out. People here comment that you can find similar colors from other brands, which is true. However, I love metallic greys like this, so it is worth the price for me (plus Urban Decay is great quality). For anyone that likes a metallic, smoky-eyed look, than this is for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2007 7:51:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this thinking it was a plain silver eyeshadow, and I was surprised to find that there is an ice blue tint to this when I apply it to my eyes. But it ended up being very beautiful on my brown eyes and makes an excellent base for a smokey eye. I worn it on its own and it held nicely on my oily lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2006 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Bigcolour

This is my all-time favourite eyeshadow! It appears grey-ish silver with a hint of blue on me. (I have fair to medium Asian skin.) The pigment is very dense and with just a little dab the colour goes on smoothly. I find it compliments my brown eyes and makes them pop even without eyeliner. It's perfect for creating smokey eyes as well! I sure will repurchase when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2006 10:34:00 PM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This eyeshaow appears more baby blue with a HINT of silver, not the other way around, but oh well. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. I would buy more UD eyeshaows in the future based on this purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2006 5:47:00 PM More reviews by tropicaldreamx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my HG eyeshadows paired with sin. I love this silver! I had stopped myself several times from buying it because I thought I could get away with just plain silver. I finally bought some and boy was I wrong! It has a slight blue hue in it that makes it perfect. It makes my blue eyes pop! It goes on great and stays extra long if you use the primer potion. I am deff. buying more when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2006 8:19:00 PM More reviews by catsafetypoints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i went to sephora today in search of a nice silver eyeshadow and i tried this one. it's a blue-hued silver and it looks really pretty with my eyes which are a brown/green hazel. it stays put a while, too! it's been on for over 7 hours now and still looks great. very pretty! it has a nice luster and sheen and it really pops! i love how it picks up the light. i never thought i'd look good in a silvery blue but i was wrong! looks great on! <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2006 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Auryane

Strip is a tiny bit gritter then the other UD e/s, but it still goes on fairly smoothly, especially with a bit of blending. I pair this with MAC's knight divine nyx's opal, and Milani's mercury for a silvery/grey smokey eye. Like night divine and opal, strip has a hint of blue tint with its bright silver.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2006 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Tartlette

Strip is a very pretty silvery/blue colour. This was my first Urban Decay purchase and it did not disappoint. It looks very pretty with MAC Aquadisiac. The look is frosty and the texture is smooth and easy to work with.