October 25, 2014 | 1947 users online

Cleansers - Peter Thomas Roth - Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 2:22:00 AM More reviews by innats

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great cleanser ! makes my skin very soft ! I like the smell too

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by CoconutMonkey22

Okay, so all of the sudden my skin went crazy and my cheeks were covered in cystic acne. I went to my local Sephora to purchase some makeup and made use of the girls in the skin care section. Oh my gosh I wish I could send the girl a thank you card in the mail!! I have been using this product for about a month now and I have not gotten any more cystic acne since using this product. My skin is finally starting to calm down and get back to normal!! YAY!! I still have the monthly hormonal breakouts, but no longer the cystic acne, just the normal pimples, which I can deal with. I love this product. The only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is because it is slightly drying, so I would not recommend this for someone with dry skin. But, I can handle the drying in order to not having to deal with those awful unsightly cysts on my cheeks. The price of this doesn't bother me at all because it has given me amazing results!! If you have oily, or combination, acne prone, cystic acne prone skin, I would definitely recommend this. Definitely will be repurchasing this product once it's gone, even though you only have to use a dime sized amount and this HUGE bottle seems like it will last forever. Love this!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by pillager13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

"Maybe" would buy this product again. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling clean, but I wonder about the anti-aging properties of this gel since it is rinsed off after about thirty seconds. Is this enough time for the acids to actually make a difference? Think next time I'll purchase a cheaper cleanser and follow it up by my trusty PTR Retinol Fusion PM.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Gingerbelle8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I received this as a sample in my Sephora 500 points perk. If you're a fan of sudsy clean this is a great product. It doesn't foam up too much and rinses clean very well. It doesn't over dry the skin at all and smells very nice!! I love using this with my Clarisonic brush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I started using this about 2 weeks ago and my skin has never looked better. I'm sure that this, in combination with the rest of my new skincare routine, has greatly improved the texture and overall appearance of my face.

I have oily, acne prone skin with a blackhead problem around my nose. I feel like this cleanser really gets my face clean and opens up my pores.

The blackheads are almost gone, my acne scars are diminishing, and my face just feels clean when I get out of the shower.

The only thing I don't like about it is the smell. It smells like roses which is quite possibly my least favorite scent used in cosmetic products.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by tinlopez

Good cleanser, made my skin dry though. It eliminated my blackheads and whiteheads (it has AHA and salicylic) which I love the most about this product, but reading through the ingredients I discovered this cleanser has parabens. So as much as I want to repurchase, I'm into my last bottle and would switch to another cleanser. I do hope, that PTR will not use parabens in their product because they really have good cosmetic products.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by sophiapirie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Only get this if your skin can handle it. My skin is already accustomed to glycolic and every other acid. But even so i can still over do it. My skin is oily and lately been extremly acne prone. So i switched over to this and my skin feels great in combination with his ahabha serum i can already see my skin improving. Everything in moderation though if i over do it on the products it will just make my skin worse so dont use everyday give your skin a break every other day or so.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by taltman11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I scored the giant 32 oz. bottle of this cleanser during an online clearance sale. It only takes 1/2 a pump to cover my face and cleansing cloth or Clarisonic brush head. I have acne-prone skin that ranges from dry to oily depending on the season. This cleanser removes my makeup and leaves my skin feeling comfortable, not dry. So far, I'm loving this stuff, especially considering the price I paid.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Dej

AHHHH! I chose this product as my free sample with my Sephora purchase. I was super excited to try it because I thought it would be fantastic quality and the sample size is fairly big. I also thought the Glycolic/Salcylic acid combo would be fabulous for my Normal to Combo Breakout prone skin. Upon first use I liked the clean feeling and super shiny skin made me think my pores were tightening and my skin was deeply cleaned. Second use the burning began all around nose and terribly on my chin. Since I never react to ANYTHING I used it a third time before bed only to wake up to half of my chin peeling off and crusty dry burning skin all around my nose and flakes everywhere! I even used a good moisturizer after the cleanser each time! Trying to do moisture masks to repair but my skin is still crusty and horrific!!!!!!! Sticking to my Yon Ka and Jouviance cleansers from now on!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by daphne280

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite cleanser. Unfortunately it is not in the budget for now, or any time soon, but if I was rich I would definitely always have this on hand. It takes off makeup very very well. I feel it is the only foaming cleanser which leaves me with absolutely no mascara residue underneath my eyes after washing, and yet does not irritate my delicate eyes whatsoever. My skin feels extremely fresh and clean after using this. It is quite pricy though so for now I use neutrogena grapefruit cleanser which feels the closest that I have found. Interestingly, both of these cleansers have gotten many bad reviews for being harsh? For me, I don't find them harsh I get good results.