April 18, 2014 | 1930 users online

Cleansers - Earth Science - Clarifying Facial Wash

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2009 6:03:00 PM More reviews by surrealmeal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a decent basic foaming cleanser best for normal to oily skin. It lathers nicely and removes makeup pretty well, but I could not stand the scent. It smells like an overly-sweet men's cologne. I was really surprised when I saw that it had fragrance/parfum as the last ingredient. Not what I'd expect from a natural company like Earth Science. Bottom like: worth a shot if the scent doesn't bother you.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Michele72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a really good cleasner. Since I have been pregnant and it's now the summer. My skin has gotten oiler then usual...not surprising. I wanted something that would take care of the oilies but not strip my skin either. This is absolutely perfect. It cleasnes beautifully and does not leave me feeling dry at all. I finish with their Aloe toner made for sensitive skin instead of the clarifying toner and their Aloe/Almond day creme with SPF in it and it works perfectly. Really good stuff...cheap too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2009 12:26:00 AM More reviews by babieedoll

I have and oily T-zone and sometimes my cheeks can become oily in the summer.
I bought this a while ago and have been using it for several months. I love how it removes all the makeup I wear and doesn't leave me dry at all. It doesn't get rid of black heads then again it's just a cleanser. I don't really have much pimples, I usually get a couple when it's the time of the month. Anyway over all it's a pretty good cleanser to remove makeup, oil and dirt.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2009 3:34:00 AM More reviews by jssugar

I picked this up because I was looking for a change. I had high hopes, but I feel meh about it. It's good, but nothing spectacular. I felt like it was a little drying. Cetaphil is just as good, and cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by vms1

I would say im a major product whore, im always looking for the best product out there no matter if i can afford it or not. A few years ago i went to whole foods and got myself into the natural thing. This product line was one of the ones the lady that worked that dept showed me. Ive strayed tons of times since. The products dont seem to be elegant, the prices seem to cheaper then most other brands but oh have i been wrong to stray. These products are professional, not tuttti fruity, gentle, full of vitamins and minerals, dont break me out. but most important not loaded with 30 ingredients you cant pronounce. Also, there customer service is exceptional, always helpful and knowledgeable. Ive called them at least 10 times, being pregnant, product questions etc.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2009 11:38:00 AM More reviews by ReggieJackson

I have been using this for over a year for my oily skin. I use it in the morning and it feels so fresh and doesn't make me break out. It is non drying. It doesn't take off makeup so I use a different product at night. Definitely one of the best cleansers to get you going in the morning and no sodium laureth sulfate which I am allergic to!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by nicoleteeny

I have combination skin, pretty average a very tinnnnny bit oily in the right spots but this guy really dried me out. I use it once a day/every two days and it works alright but I feel dried out after. If I use a moistuerizer after it's ok. It was certainly better than a lot of products but I'd keep that in mind when buying this product. But it's also nicce that it's natural--i'm not a fan of all that chemically stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2009 8:59:00 AM More reviews by mbwest

I am thrilled to death with this cleanser! My skin has become a nightmare after having my daughter and consequently I have tried every acne cleanser out there. Finally I decided to try something more gentle and came across this at WF's. I bought teh cleanser and astringent and love both. My skin looks amazing! It does not help correct acne, but does not add to it either. I use a glycolic gel for the acne. This combo has helped my skin tremendously.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2009 12:43:00 PM More reviews by mizlord

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a really good basic cleanser, "all-natural," at a very fair price. It doesn't dry my combination/acne-prone/sensitive skin, but I think you need a moisturizer afterwards, as with most cleansers. I think it is the best drugstore-price facial cleanser out there--at my local supermarket, in the natural-foods section, it's $7.00. The pH balance makes it much better than, for instance, Cetaphil.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2008 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Marajade4

This cleanser is fantastic! I've been using this product for the last 5 years and it has been the best. I have tried many facial cleansers in the past and nothing has worked better. It is not stripping, cleans well, and leaves your face perfectly cleansed and balanced. It is best for those with combination oily skin. It is also reasonably priced and made from all natural ingredients.