Dove Essential Nutrients Day Lotion SPF 15

3.3

on 12/4/2007 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

this is pretty good some gals on the board recomended it because i was too poor to get my hg estee lauder day wear plus, so i needed an enexpensive drugstore moisterizer that worked well for really dry skin, for five bucks this does the job and dosent break me out, goes great with the dove white beauty bar i have been using for eeons.

on 12/2/2007 11:47:00 PM

I normally love Dove products, but this is the first one I have been unhappy with. I have dry skin, but even this product turned me into a grease face and I started breaking out.

on 11/19/2007 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i so wanted to like this. it was too greasy, too heavy and caused breakouts. i guess its not meant for combination skin but still... there are many other lotions out there that deliver better results at the same price

on 7/31/2007 10:23:00 PM

This lotion is apart of my morning routine
i love it
keeps me protected from the sun and keeps my face nice and smooth
beautiful and at a small price

on 7/16/2007 1:45:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is not a good buy. It is very greasy and poor quality and has a tedency to give you this "hot" (not quite a 'burning feeling') on your face as long as you have it on. I do not recommend.

on 6/15/2007 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I can only use this in the winter. First of all, I hate the packaging. I can't get the lotion to come out and when it does, it's a big glob. I have combination skin and this makes it reallly shiny in th summer. In the winter it's fine. Actually, it works perfectly. And it's cheap.

on 5/20/2007 8:41:00 PM

I really like dove but this moisturizer is terrible, it makes my face feel stuffy, unbreathable and Very shiny. Feels greasy and powder couldn't fix it. It's a dissapointment, and a waste of money.

on 4/27/2007 11:44:00 AM

Dont know why a lotion specially made for combinatede to oily skin is really so greasy! The essential nutrients draw me to it, but I never finished it. And its funny that all the SPF 15 Dove-products in the US, are actually just SPF 8 (or even 4!) in the Netherlands!

on 4/17/2007 11:11:00 AM

I tried to like it, but it broke me out within a couple of days. I've tried it a couple other times when I was looking for a cheap moisturizer and it continues to break me out every time I use it.

on 3/16/2007 4:23:00 PM

I really like this. I have extreme combination skin (as in really oily on the t-zone, and really dry on my cheeks) so I only use this on my cheeks. It moisturizes well and it gentle.