November 25, 2014 | 1769 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Alyonka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this deep conditioner as a weekly treatment, and it's the only thing that has kept my hair looking decent through years of creative styling and daily blowdrying. It gives my hair the moisture it needs without weighing it down, smells great, and is packaged in a generous size tub. What's not to love.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by herbgurl82

Awesome conditioner for detangling my waist length fine hair. Makes my hair so soft, and shiny and smells like Jolly Ranchers candy! If you do not mind cones in your hair, give this a try! It's great as a weekly deep conditioner as well. I do wish that it came in a bottle though- the tub packaging is a nuisance to try to handle in the shower- water gets in and dilutes it, and it gets slippery to hold. I've spilled half the container by mistake this way!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by cherish267

I was ready to cut my long (small of back length) hair before I found this product. It is by far the BEST conditioner/creme I have ever used!!!! I have used everything from cheap retail store to expensive salon and nothing has come close to this product. My hair is long, super-dry from regular processing, and super thick, and very easily tangled. I noticed from the moment I started applying it that it was different. I could run my fingers through my hair without getting caught. After rinsing it out, it was soft but not flat. After styling, my hair was weightless without being fly-away and full of volume, bounce, and definition. I hate to admit it, but it's been at least 2 days since I've washed my hair again, and there is still not an ounce of greasiness (my hair @ the roots is always oily after a day). The price is easily justified, as I've spent hundreds over the past couple of years seeking something like this!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 9:14:00 AM More reviews by DeAnna222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have- well had extremely processed hair. My hair is curly as it is, but i continue to bleach AND relax my already dry hair. It has been hell these past years attempting to retain some length. My hair was severly damaged i could NOT get a comb through my hair even under running water and loads of conditioner. Ive used biolage , redken, Joico you name it! and it just always left my hair feeling coated and heavy and just made matters worse while detangling. i would spend hours and hours detangling small sections under running water with loads and loads of conditioner ( neutrogena triple moisture provided some relief) but still had globs of hair just falling off. i am really greatful for this product, i remember the first time i used it i was amazed, my hair BEFORE dried matted and i couldnt even think of running my fingers after getting out of a shower. After i apply the conditioner i just leave on for 2 or 3 minutes and my hair ....wow, its like as if the texture of my hair has completely changed. i can detangle effortlessly in 20 secs. And as it dries im able to actually run my fingers all over (no snags, knots & or tangles) if i detangle the left front side to the left side in the shower, when i get out im able to run my fingers from the lef to the right with no problems. my hair was so horrible before it created a mold of how i detangled my hair in the shower. anyway !!! really this conditioner is great and as others said, its should be applied to only damaged hair. If u have healthy hair or fine hair, its not going to be a conditioner you'd appreciate.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by meybol102685

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have bleached highlighted frizzy Thick hair. This makes my hair super soft and my hair looks really healthy and shiny after i am done blow dying with the round brushThe only thing is that it does weight you hair down. I used it as my daily conditioner for about 2 weeks and then I started to notice that my hair was so flat that People were asking me if I did my hair straight with the flat iron and I only used the round brush. It should only be used weekly since its really heavy and I took off a point cause it makes my scalp itch like crazy but its worth it. Makes my hair look great. Do not recommend for girls that have thin hair since it'll weigh down your hair. Forty to say that I buy a lot of high end products and it worked way better than the pureology hair mask which is like $50. The only reason I bought is Cuz I saw a reviews on MUAthat it has the same ingredients as kerastase which is as expensive as pureology

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by hawle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the most fabulous conditioner I have used yet. I have bleached my hair from black to blonde three times and it feels so amazingly smooth and healthy after using this conditioner. It's absolutely just great and I'm so glad I found it. The only thing I'm curious of is what makes my hair so soft after using this.. I hope there isn't a bunch of wax in it? It's almost a bit hard to wash out if you use too much, and it doesn't feel quite as shiny and smooth after you let your hair dry.. but it works better than anything I've tried so far! I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by alicilera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

this stuff is amazing, just that it is obscenely expensive here in Singapore, SGD39.90 -> when its only selling in US for $9.99.. UGH!!! But the salesgirl recommended me this, saying alot of girls with long and dry hair buy this like their staple and I was bent on trying!
This stuff immediately softens my hair, smells like heaven, and a little goes a longgggggggg way. I used a little bit too much on the 1st try, but next time i'll know how much to use!
p/s: took a lippie off due to product build up over time

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by ktoivone

This is the best conditioner out there! It leaves your hair so silky and keeps away frizz like no other conditioner. I would like to have a packaging with a pump, but other than that it's amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by SUPAtime

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic heavy conditioner. It's great as a post protein treatment conditioner, but I also use it as a daily conditioner since it helps with my frizz/flyaways. In the shower it makes my hair feel slick and smooth-- no knots or tangles and it's very easy to work though my hair. I'm not a fan of its cheap green apple floral scent but it's not noticeable once it's washed out. After drying my hair silky and supple. The texture feels so much softer and it's less prone to tangles. It also has fewer flyways and less frizz. Wonderful stuff, I'm already on my 2nd jar.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2010 12:23:00 AM More reviews by SaraNikkita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It is a good price for how awesome it performs. I have VERY dry hair due to bleaching. This makes my hair nice and smooth. I use it once in a while with a hot towel and leave it in for 30 minutes and my hair feels so soft after! Right now I am giving the GVP conditioning balm a try and it works great, but as soon as I am out, I am going to buy this again. I would not recommend it to anyone who doesn't have very dry unruly hair I would imagine it would be too much, even the lady at the store made sure I was sure that I needed intense moisture.