Maybelline Expert Eyes Moisturizing Remover for waterproof Eye Makeup

2.3

Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin Oil, Butylparaben

on 3/28/2012 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This product is amazing!!! I purchased it today. My previous eye makeup remover wasn't able to remove a certain waterproof eyeliner I use. I was amazed how easy it was using this new remover.
When I went online to read the reviews I didn't believe there will be any negative ones. If it's about the fact that it is oily, well... in my opinion it's an adventage that the makeup remover is oily, especially for the eyes area.
I will certainly buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This product is cheap. Yes, I said it. That isn't necessarily a horrible thing though. It works fairly well, in fact just as well as some of the 30 dollar bottles I have boughten over the years. The major downside is the horrible greasy feeling you are left with all over your lids. If I was away from home and forgot my remover I would buy a bottle of this cheapie stuff to get by. If you are on a budget I would say this is the cheapest stuff that does any effect against heavy eyeliner, but there are other slightly more expensive products that are a little bit better (loreal makes a decent product for about 11 dollars CAD while this product is about 7). I stress this however, they are only slightly better.

on 12/29/2011 1:34:00 PM

I agree with jen08. It does not take of anything. Hit the yes button if you agree.

on 12/22/2011 4:04:00 PM

I brought this for about $7 at CVS but for the price you don't get much product. This remover did take off all my eye makeup but I have to use about two cotton pads worth of product. The product itself is SUPER OILY. The consistency is like oil but a little thicker. After removing my eye makeup I have oil residue all over my eyes and it took a lot of face wash to remove the residue. I would have been better off just using baby oil. The packaging is pretty sturdy. I would not purchase this product again.

on 11/2/2011 12:11:00 AM

This product will do in a pinch, but once you use something better it is hard to go back. I used this product throughout my high school years and for most of my college years. It was cheap, and I really didn't have the money to experiment with higher end stuff. I thought it worked well until I randomly bought a bottle of the Mary Kay eye makeup remover. I tried to go back to this but I couldn't. This is so oily, and it takes a lot of scrubbing to remove waterproof and non-waterproof makeup. My skin remains oily after using this, even though I wash my face after I use it. I have very normal skin, so I thankfully never had an increase in acne. I went back to the Mary Kay, which works wonderfully and leaves my skin feeling slightly damp instead of oily.

on 9/10/2011 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

SUPER OILY !!!! Nuff said.

on 8/28/2011 12:25:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

PROS
**Takes off your eye makeup if you are willing to use a lot of product and rub.

CONS
**Not much product for the money
**Had to use a ton to get any off
**Does not work well for waterproof as advertised. I had to rub my eyes a lot even after holding the cotton ball to each eye for 30 seconds.
**Bad product and not worth the money.

on 8/28/2011 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ugh. I hate this remover. Blurred my vision and I have to use a LOT of it to remove anything, even non-waterproof stuff. Save your money, folks.

on 8/4/2011 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is the worst eye makeup remover I've ever used. I only bought it because the store was out of my usual Almay remover so i thought I'd try this. It does not remove my mascara at all. I have to use several cotton balls and a ton of the remover and no matter how many times i scrub my eye, it still has mascara on. It also irritated my eyes and made my vision soooo blurry for a lot longer than other removers. Just horrible.

on 6/11/2011 2:18:00 PM

This works great for me. Let it sit for a few seconds then everything will come off with some tissue.