January 31, 2015 | 2173 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Maybelline - Expert Eyes Moisturizing Remover for waterproof Eye Makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by tanyalorrain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is cheap. Yes, I said it. That isn't necessarily a horrible thing though. It works fairly well, in fact just as well as some of the 30 dollar bottles I have boughten over the years. The major downside is the horrible greasy feeling you are left with all over your lids. If I was away from home and forgot my remover I would buy a bottle of this cheapie stuff to get by. If you are on a budget I would say this is the cheapest stuff that does any effect against heavy eyeliner, but there are other slightly more expensive products that are a little bit better (loreal makes a decent product for about 11 dollars CAD while this product is about 7). I stress this however, they are only slightly better.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by jglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I agree with jen08. It does not take of anything. Hit the yes button if you agree.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2011 4:04:00 PM More reviews by jen08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I brought this for about $7 at CVS but for the price you don't get much product. This remover did take off all my eye makeup but I have to use about two cotton pads worth of product. The product itself is SUPER OILY. The consistency is like oil but a little thicker. After removing my eye makeup I have oil residue all over my eyes and it took a lot of face wash to remove the residue. I would have been better off just using baby oil. The packaging is pretty sturdy. I would not purchase this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by furmin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product will do in a pinch, but once you use something better it is hard to go back. I used this product throughout my high school years and for most of my college years. It was cheap, and I really didn't have the money to experiment with higher end stuff. I thought it worked well until I randomly bought a bottle of the Mary Kay eye makeup remover. I tried to go back to this but I couldn't. This is so oily, and it takes a lot of scrubbing to remove waterproof and non-waterproof makeup. My skin remains oily after using this, even though I wash my face after I use it. I have very normal skin, so I thankfully never had an increase in acne. I went back to the Mary Kay, which works wonderfully and leaves my skin feeling slightly damp instead of oily.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by kumquat24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

SUPER OILY !!!! Nuff said.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by LolaMay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

PROS
**Takes off your eye makeup if you are willing to use a lot of product and rub.

CONS
**Not much product for the money
**Had to use a ton to get any off
**Does not work well for waterproof as advertised. I had to rub my eyes a lot even after holding the cotton ball to each eye for 30 seconds.
**Bad product and not worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2011 1:37:00 AM More reviews by bergsyfern

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ugh. I hate this remover. Blurred my vision and I have to use a LOT of it to remove anything, even non-waterproof stuff. Save your money, folks.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by jovhyz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the worst eye makeup remover I've ever used. I only bought it because the store was out of my usual Almay remover so i thought I'd try this. It does not remove my mascara at all. I have to use several cotton balls and a ton of the remover and no matter how many times i scrub my eye, it still has mascara on. It also irritated my eyes and made my vision soooo blurry for a lot longer than other removers. Just horrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by glorylynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This works great for me. Let it sit for a few seconds then everything will come off with some tissue.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by darkhoney

Greasy, like lube...got in my eyes and made my vision cloudy.