September 1, 2014 | 1001 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pink Bronze Pigment

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2008 2:26:00 PM More reviews by nicoleh619

I love pink bronze. On my dark caramel skin (nc50) pink bronze shows up beautifully. It's a duochrome look of many colors..... I like it with Shadowy Lady or Sketch in the crease and Vanilla pigment as a highlighter. So pretty. Its is bright and shimmery so when I wear it to work I tone it down a lot but I always recieve compliments on this. I wont buy again because I have a full jar that will last me forever.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2008 2:24:00 PM More reviews by nicoleh619

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2008 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Croceate

No probem with the texture or colour; they're both great. But this is not pigmented enough. It's a Pigment! It should not be so sheer! I am disappointed with Pink Bronze in this respect.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2008 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Misssmitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am disappointed in this. I wish I wouldn't have bought this color. I was looking for a very multipurpose pigment that I could use for a blush and eyeshadow (and everything else it can do). It's very orangy on my skin. It's cool that it is different colors from different angles, but at the same time I don't like that about it. It's also very sparkley, which is why I don't like pigments that much.

I do like it though, under a brown base and applied very lightly on top of that.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2007 4:06:00 AM More reviews by LizC21

Whyyyyyyyy did I think this color could work for me....aggggh! It complement the blue in my eyes well, but it does not work on my skintone! Warmer toned girls should stick with this! I have a mix of cool and warm in my skintone to where I can pull off a lot of warmer colors well, but this was not one of them! The orange-bronze in this made me look ill. Loved the pink shimmer it had to it! Looks amazing on my girl who has dark hair, blue eyes, and tan skin! Do not let this review deter you from buying, but test before you decide to get a full jar otherwise you may regret this purchase! Thankfully, I only have a mini from last years warm Pigment set, so this wasn't a complete waste since I like all the other shades in the set. :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2007 1:29:00 AM More reviews by iberian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a very warm-toned MMM with yellow/golden undertones and this is a *perfect* pink shadow for me! It's slightly irridescent and gorgeous! It's very subtle and really brings a great warmth to my eyes. On me, there are no orange/peach tones that others have mentioned - just a warm pink with a hint of copper. Absolutely stunning and very versatile - it can be worn alone, or with a lighter colour on brow or as a highlighter for darker colours. Just perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2007 6:44:00 PM More reviews by moniquez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an orangey-pink color with golden highlights to it. I have NC20 skin with blue eyes, and Pink Bronze looks great on me. I use Bare Canvas with Pink Bronze over the lid. I finish the look with Embark in the crease.

I really really like this color. It's a bit flashy, so some may not like it, but if you're interested in playing with color and you want a bold yet pretty look, then go for it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2007 6:13:00 AM More reviews by BeatriceKiddo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is not only SUPER gorgeous but it is so perfect on me - bright blue eyes, multi-blond hair, tan complextion. This really and truly one of my HG MAC Pigments. It looks best once it's set or used with MAC Mixing medium it's a warm yellow brown w/ hot pink reflect. Claire De Lune e/s from Moonbathe 2007 goes perfect as a highlighter with this. This is so versitile. As complimentry e/s w/ Pink Bronze I've used: UD Last call e/s, MAC Smut e/s, MAC Beauty Marked, MAC Bronze, MAC Full Flame, MAC Soba, MAC Brown Down, MAC Cranberry, MAC Fab & Flashy, MAC Firespot, MAC Saturnal, MAC Beauty Burst, and UD Gash... goodness this one is just too fun.

But my favorite MAC combo's include just matte like e/s used most is:

Pink bronze completely washed over all the e/s's I use on the lid area not all the way up on me - this gives a great dimentional look. I like to use Full Flame, Soba, Brown Down or Beauty Burst and Claire De Lune as brown highlight. One sexy look might I add. I use MAC Honey Moon l/s in the day and Sunmetal w/ this look at night.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2007 6:12:00 AM More reviews by BeatriceKiddo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is not only SUPER gorgeous but it is so perfect on me - bright blue eyes, multi-blond hair, tan complextion. This really and truly is my HG MAC Pigment. It's golden brown with hot pink reflect - it's looks best once it's set or used with MAC Mixing medium. It does the same thing for me as one my favorite MAC e/s Coppering - makes my blue eyes POP. Claire De Lune e/s from Moonbathe 2007 goes perfect as a highlighter with this. This is so versitile. As complimentry e/s's w/ Pink Bronze I've used: UD Last call e/s, MAC Smut e/s, MAC Beauty Marked, MAC Full Flame, MAC Soba, MAC Brown Down, MAC Cranberry, MAC Fab & Flashy, MAC Firespot, MAC Saturnal, MAC Beauty Burst... goodness this one is just too fun.
But my favorite MAC combo used most is:
Full Flame outter half lid blended up and out w/ Pink bronze at high impact on most of the lid and around the corner then washed completely over the entire lid up and out over Full Flame, Soba alone to shade on inner eyes crease, Brown Down, Beauty Burst, or Saturnal deep in crease blended up, and Claire De Lune to highlight under brow. One sexy look might I add. I use MAC Honey Moon l/s in the day and Sunmetal w/ this look at night.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2007 12:01:00 AM More reviews by vintagepinupgirl

I'd recently decided that I wanted to branch out into the pigment world and this was the first color I purchased. Let's start off by saying it's orange. I mean, it's pretty, sure but still I am having a bit of an issue weraing this and not looking odd. I purchased it on ebay thinking it would be what it's moniker states; pink and bronze but it's really not. I'm trying to mix it with golds, greens and cranberries and have yet to have fallen in love with it. I'm hoping to find a great eotd that will give me some hints on a vetter way to wear it. I do keep thinking that it will probably look awesome once I'm tan this summer. I'm crossing my fingers.

EDIT: I was wrong, this looks way awesome with a tan. This with a light shimmery gold highlighter on brow bone and coppery liner looks amazing, don't forget the bronzer and light copper lips. Totally summer!