Boots No7 High Shine Lip Gloss

3.7

on 2/19/2008 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I have this in "flirt". This is one of the few lipglosses that I actually like. It keeps my lips moist and has no nasty smell to it like most glosses do. This color is so pretty and great for everyday use.

I purchased this Boots High Shine Lip gloss in Flirt. I love how this lipgloss is afforable, gives great shine, color, non-scented, and not sticky. However, like most lipgloss its not long lasting. You have to reapply this throughout the day. But worth the investment, a tube is only $10 at your local Target!

on 12/6/2007 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

love this gloss. have it in flirt and it's such a cute, barbie kinda pink...but not too overly barbie-ish...just very girly and cute. it's not sticky and there's no scent which is nice. However, the staying quality is kinda low and gloss seems to collect between the top and bottle. otherwise, it's a great gloss for a great price and such a pretty color. def. recommend!

on 10/13/2007 2:40:00 AM

I bought this product in "Lust", and I absolutely love it! It isn't sticky and the color is beautiful. It doesn't have the same staying power as regular lipstick, but even as it wears off a little the color stays very pretty.
Unfortunately, when I bought the lipgloss, they were sold out of every color besides "Berry" (which was also very pretty), so I can't comment on the color selection.

on 10/11/2007 12:57:00 PM

Really nice lipgloss! Very pretty color selection. The gloss is not sticky at all. Nice pigment and lasts a good amount of time. I wouldn't say it is super long wearing though.

on 9/6/2007 10:32:00 PM

I bought the Boots No. 7 High Shine Lip Gloss in several colours a few months ago and like them very much. Today I tried "Lust" and got a lot of compliments at work. I think I have finally found a red lippie that works for me! When I first applied, I didn't use any lip liner and it bled like crazy, so I removed, applied Sally Hansen Invisible Lip Liner, and reapplied and no more bleeding! This lip gloss in "Lust" can look really red or a lighter shade, depending on how much you put on. Nice lip gloss, not drying and nice red colour, I would repurchase.

on 8/1/2007 11:43:00 AM

I have this in "Berry". It's not too sticky and the color is nice, which is good. But it's not "high shine" and has no staying power, which is bad. All in all, it's very mediocre and I wouldn't buy it again.

This is one of my many baby pink shimmery glosses. Really, I must be stopped.

I have this in Candy Floss. Smells like cake batter. It's a light baby pink with blue glitter. It looks great over my nude lipstick/liner. Tastes sort of odd, sweet. Looks pretty good all by itself.

on 6/28/2007 10:50:00 AM

I received this in Candy Floss as a free gift at Shoppers and it's too glittery! What's with the glitter? The colour and consistency of this is pretty good, and the smell is delicious. It doesn't change the fact that the sparkles are gritty and obvious. I'd like to wear a light gloss to work, but glitter looks rediculous except for a night out. Sorry, Boots!

on 6/19/2007 4:16:00 AM

one of a few lip-gloss that i find is not sticky at all. the the price is great

Recommended for Medium Skin