October 2, 2014 | 957 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Honey I Washed the Kids soap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by bnanaphone246

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First off, this soap smells amazing. Creamy honey, yet crisp. I bought a slice that was already packaged when I bought it, and when I unwrapped it at home it was missing pretty much all of the honeycomb bit on top, which was not cool. You don't really need it, but it was kind of shady dealings to hide the defective chunk in paper. ANYWHO, the soap itself is pretty nice, The lather was fine, I just used a shower scrubbie towel anyway. It did a weird thing where my skin felt tight in the shower, but once I dried off my skin felt pretty soft. Either way it doesn't seem to last all that long, and paying that much for soap just isn't practical. Especially when the scent doesn't even stay on my skin. So I think I'll just save the tiny chunk I have left to perfume my sweater drawer while I try some other soaps.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

I like this one, it is one of lushs more moisturising soap the honeycomb thing on the side is a bit weird, but hey it's a great soap

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my FAVOURITE favourite favourite Lush soap!!! I didn't expect to like it that much, as I don't usually like honey smells. But I've come to LOVE this soap more than any of their others. I only use it as a complexion bar anyways, for face washing. I had a fairly small piece (their minimum sized bar) and I got it over a year ago and it is still almost as big as it was when I got it, except the honeycomb on top has fallen off. It is very creamy and lathers a lot. I keep it in a plastic box in the bathroom, not inside the shower, so it's always dry. I didn't have any issues with it drying me out, I always use an oil to moisturize as soon as I get out of the shower anyways. It didn't give me breakouts or acne, but I am so lucky, nothing does anyways! Do I think it's expensive for something I only use on my face? Maybe, it certainly costs more than Dove (which I also use), but it's mostly natural, and since I only use soap to wash my face, not cleansers, it's more natural than even most soaps, has no beef tallow or other animal stuff in it (other than honey maybe) and is DEF better than using chemical-laden cleansers. And the price certainly works out, since I got it over a year ago and it has hardly gotten any smaller. Unlike chemical cleansers, this stuff won't go bad either, so if it lasts me several years (which it looks like it will), I would certainly have gotten my money's worth and a lot more!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by JaneWhit99

This stuff smells GREAT while I am washing off with it. The only problem is there is no staying power whatsoever and after I dry off after my shower I can't smell it at all. It has a nice creamy lather but really dries me out after.

This stuff doesn't last long at all either. I am not really a big fan of the Lush soaps and personally prefer dove above all other soaps. This soap only lasted 2 weeks at most it was ridiculous how fast it melted.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this so much! Smells gorgeous, very creamy and moisturising. Not too sure about the honeycomb thing on the side of it though, mine was a bit scratchy, plastic like.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 7:32:00 AM More reviews by Nandana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this soap soooo much. It smells great. This is not exactly a heavy moisturising soap but its good enough. It cleans the skin pretty well. So I use it during autumn. I take a small slice of this one and the rock star and keep it in my drawer of camisoles and vests. I love how great they smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by kendraemiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I loved how this soap smells, but I didn't feel very clean after washing with it. I've used cheaper soaps and do the job better. Not to mention that it's difficult for someone in my situation to store. I live in a dorm and I have to use a communal bathroom. I have to use a plastic tub to carry it around in my shower caddy. I probably will not purchase again, too bad, the soap really does smell lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by StaceySmith945

This is my everyday soap, what I use when I'm not exfoliating.
Smells nice, not too strong. Very creamy, but not the best lather.
What a lot of people don't realize I think is that the honeycomb on top is actually soap as well! Don't believe me? Cut it off, wet your hands and rub it together! See?

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

Smells of honey. Very creamy but not the best lather. Moisturizers the skin very well. My kids love it and have taken bites out when I wasn't looking, guess it doesn't taste to bad either.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Emberm

This soap is the best smelling soap ever! Despite its price and poor lasting ability, I still buy this. I have used it on my face before and it was fine. I find that a bar of this only lasts about a week. That annoys me. But all the ther supermarket soaps dry out my skin and this one just makes me skin smell like a jar of honey.. Nothing compares, especially with the $60/kg price.