August 28, 2014 | 981 users online

Eye Shadow - Jane - radiation in fushia fusion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2004 11:43:00 AM More reviews by deweydrop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my first dive into loose pigment colors...started off cheap didn't I? I LOVE this as a shadow...it's so pretty, very pink, very vibrant...really wakes my face up. The staying power of this shadow is amazing. Really...I put this on over clinique all-about-eyes and this stayed on until I wased it off at night. (Applied before 7am, last through the day AND a trip to the gym!) I need to find more of these before they are discontinued!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2004 2:25:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this color. It's kind of a medium shiny pink. I wish it was a little darker but it's still nice. I like to wear it as a bottom lid color wet and it gives a nice metallic sheen to the pink. Overall, Radiations are a cheap alternative to MAC pigments. I prefer MAC pigments but if you're broke like me then Jane is a good stand in til pay day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2004 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Dina20

My favorite Radiation! It is one of the prettiest color shadows I own. Looks beautiful on my brown eyes. Definite winner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2004 3:44:00 PM More reviews by alicecrybaby

I got 4 of these each for 99c at Big Lots and boy,am I glad I did. I am only starting to discover the potential of this loose purple/pink powder. I used it as a wash over my lids the other day-it looked very cool,a very light wash of pink and purple. However, my main discovery came today when I mixed this up with some clear gloss-it made for an amazing lipgloss that looks like MAC pink poodle but much more sheer. So I will continue using this and experimenting,but this so far is my favorite radiation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2004 3:42:00 PM More reviews by alicecrybaby

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2003 6:08:00 PM More reviews by sjcrazy2000

I like to put this color as my highlighter with purple heart and it complements it well! Unfortunately I can not figure out how to wear it with anything else it just looks tacky!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2003 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

very pretty color and great price. really pretty w/ a light pink lipgloss. dab a little on your eyes and cheeks...but very tiny tiny amount!...and you have a fresh very pretty look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2003 11:30:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I cant believe I haven't reviewed this yet! I LOOOOOOVE this product, it's been a staple of mine for a while. It looks cute applied sheerly on lids or used wet for an eye popping liner or crease shade. Its also awesome as a cheek highlighter or mixed in with clear gloss...this is totally worth the $3 i paid for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2003 4:08:00 AM More reviews by bunnybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As a shadow, this sheer shimmery violet-pink makes my brown eyes really pop! :) The color lasts for a pretty long time too, and doesn't crease much. I like to buy Jane Radiation shadows when I feel a L'Oreal OTL or MAC Pigment lemming coming on...the continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2003 12:26:00 PM More reviews by dibble

This is a bright Barbie pink colour. These shadows are great. They have a fine shimmer to them and there is absolutely tons in the pot. I tend to wear this on sunny summery days as a wash- it looks great with UD asphyxia. D.xx