New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 3/2/2015 9:13:00 PM

I heard this was a great bronzer for the price, and it is not terrible... but I won't purchase it again. This would be a good starter for someone new to makeup. It is not overly pigmented or orange so it is hard to mess up. But, if you are used to more pigmented products, this just isn't going to cut it. I feel like it really just depends on where you are with makeup and your expectations. I would buy this for a younger teen for sure, but perhaps not for someone who is more of a pro.

on 3/2/2015 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm updating my review from 3 stars to 5 stars after someone showed me how to use this properly. It's perfect!

This is a great bronzer for fair skin. I love it. It goes on well, feels light, a little goes a long way, wears well, and to boot it is crazy affordable and can be found almost everywhere. I love this product!

on 1/26/2015 10:53:00 PM

I love this bronzer not too dark but not too light !

everyone is right! this is a really great bronzer especially for the price. i have combo oily skin and it stays all day !!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

For the price this Bronzer is really good! You only needs a bit as it can be a bit dark! It's easy to blend and lasts all day

on 1/18/2015 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Terrific product that I use almost every day on my very fair skin, which gets even paler due to the slight white cast ANY sunscreen leaves on my face. "Wan" is not a good look on me. I use this very lightly with the big, fluffy Real Techniques blush brush (which is more like a powder brush in my opinion) as the last step in my face makeup routine (i.e., after sunscreen, foundation, and blush) to warm up my skin in areas that still seem a little pale. I don't really do contouring, so I can't comment on that use. However, I LOVE that it's matte, as I don't want glitter or sparkle all over my 40-year-old face, and it never irritates my very sensitive skin. Nor does it look orangey or muddy. The key for me is a LIGHT application with a brush - the little sponge applicator it comes with is useless and I tossed it immediately as soon as I opened the compact...the cheap, sh---- compact that is the only drawback of this product. I'm always afraid I'll snap the cover right off every time I open it. However, I paid less than $3 for this, and if it does break off, I'll just keep it in a ziplock.

on 1/12/2015 5:21:00 AM

I was looking for a bronzer for my very pale, very yellow undertoned skin. I heard about NYC Sunny and decided to give it a shot. I was pleasantly surprised. It is a nice matte bronzer for the price. I know a lot of reviews say if you are yellow undertoned then it will turn you orange, but this wasn't the case for me. It can look a bit overdone if you use too much which can be easily done because a little goes a LONG way, but as long as you use a light hand then you can avoid this. Overall, great product for the price and I'll definitely purchase again.

Holy Orange, Batman!!! I bought this at Walmart the other day because everyone talks about being great for the fair ladies. I thought I would try it out (thankfully, before getting in the shower) to see if I liked it. When I first applied it, it was orangey in color, but I thought I just needed to blend. No amount of blending kept me from looking like an oompa-loompa.
I think I will just stick to Cover Girl pressed powder in a few shades darker than my skin tone. Why change what works, right?!

on 1/5/2015 9:21:00 PM

This bronzer is decent for $3 CAD. I love that it actually works for warm undertoned girls as well as cool. I was worried about orange-ness when I swatched it on my hand but it looks great on the face. A little bit goes a long way as well, so don't over apply or you'll look orange for sure. Overall, I have zero regrets buying this and it will probably last me forever since I use it so sparingly!

Popular Bronzers