New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 11/4/2014 9:43:00 AM

I love this! Perfect shade. I've had this product for over a year and have hit pan! Price is great and I would definitely buy this again.

on 10/17/2014 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is literally the best bronzer I have ever used! I have a very tan complexion and this gives me that beautiful sun kissed glow to my cheekbones and temples! New holy grail bronzer!

My all time favorite contour! It's the perfect shade, consistency, and price. I got mine at Duane Reade for under $5 - which is a complete steal! It's so hard to find a matte drugstore bronzer like this one - especially at that price! Color wise, this bronzer is a semi-deep burnt orange/tan color and really looks beautiful on light skin tones. I never find that it looks too muddy on my skintone, and I have pretty fair skin. The consistency of this product is also a winner because of how smooth, and easy application is with it. It blends out beautifully, and really works with any brush you use. For the price you can't beat it! Try it!

on 9/26/2014 1:56:00 PM

this product is over-hyped hardcore. this product is terrible, and I do have fair skin and I do kno how to contour and all this did was look ORANGE on me its so ugly and a muddy color its just awful the only 2 good things is the price I payed about $2.80 for mine, and this works better as a eyeshadow than bronzer. I got it cuz I kept hearing people say this works for fair skin....WRONG!! its orange and muddy so that's a crock of shit. it also gave me tiny cystic zits under the skin. I hate this ugly bronzer but hey if you like to look fake and overally not healthy tan than some of you might like this.

on 9/21/2014 2:32:00 AM

This is my HG bronzer. This bronzer blends so well onto the skin and is very buildable. The good thing about this bronzer is that you can never go overboard. This bronzer will only look good on light/fair skin tones as this bronzer is very light. The only reason I picked this up a year ago was because of all the hype from beauty gurus on You tube. The packaging could be much better but the product is great and so is the price.

on 9/15/2014 9:57:00 PM

I love how this product goes on all over in the summer for a nice glow, or when my skin is really fair as a contour! It is soooo smooth! My only complaint is that if I don't put a finishing spray over it, I have found that it looks blotchy by the end of the day, but I always use a finishing spray, and don't have that problem. It has perfectly compact packaging and is great for on the go!

on 9/15/2014 1:47:00 PM

Wow!! This bronzing powder really wow me. I usually wear minimal makeup, just BB, powder, blush, n gloss. This thing create a new definition for my face. Applying with the right brush, it gives my face natural glow. The color really compliments my skin NC20. The only negative is when I go to gym, sweat a lot, or get very oily, it combines with the oil n becomes more brownish n sometimes messy. So, blotting is necessary, if you have oily face.

If you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend this product. I noticed that my skin was becoming extremely dry and began to break out in the areas where I had applied this product. I stopped using the product for awhile until today to test it out again before tossing. However, once again my face turned red and became irritated/dry around the area where I applied the product.

on 8/16/2014 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the best bronzer, and an amazing price. I love that it is matte, and easy to blend. I apply with my real techniques brush. I wouldn't recommend using the applicator that comes with it. It is a great color-not orange at all, and lasts all day. I have tried higher end bronzers and this is by far the best...and for 3$? All in all a great product.

on 7/26/2014 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ummmm.... YESSSSS!!!!! FINALLY!!!! Bronzers are so hard for my fair skin as everything is shiny or dark. I especially like to contour but it takes a while to get the dark marks to look natural. This is it!!!!!! It's so natural!!!

Popular Bronzers