Avon Lighten Up Undereye Treatment

2.4

on 1/18/2007 4:50:00 PM

This stuff is okay. it did seam to make a difference, but I wonder if I am the only person who could tell.. Not really worth the price. i recomend getting it when Avon is having a sale for it.

Absolutely useless. It's not even worth the sale price I paid for it.

on 12/14/2006 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a decent moisturizing eye cream but it doesn't lighten anything. Good thing I didn't pay very much for it.

on 12/14/2006 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

First of all ladies NO EYECREAM will remove under eye circles. I promise you that. HOWEVER, this is an EXCELLENT cream for dry areas around the eyes. I use this in the am and at night to freshen up my eye area and I always buy this when on sale.

on 10/18/2006 9:17:00 PM

I really like this product. It has lightened my (heredity) dark circles. They are not completely gone but they are improved. I like the consistency of the gel/cream. And the very narrow tip gives a great appication to not get too much out of the tube. I use once every night and I did re-purchase.

on 6/19/2006 12:44:00 PM

I used this about 4 years ago to try to lighten my dark undereye circles (part hereditary, part allergy-driven) but it did absolutely nothing for me. I used the whole tube up, faithfully applying morning and evening yet saw no difference whatsoever. I wouldn't recommend it and I would definitely not re-purchase it unless they've since changed the formulation to be more effective.

on 6/19/2006 11:56:00 AM

I bought this on sale. The packaging is convenient. I like the consistency of the cream. It feels good, not greasy. I have really dark circles under my eyes. I noticed a slight difference in them when i used it consistently for two months. It made my circles really shiny, which was not good. I have the worst time with concealer too, always setting in lines. So i either had shiny circles, or concealed ones, that made me look old because of the makeup. I misplaced the cream and quit using it. I think my eyes look darker than when i was using it. So i will probaly buy it again, to see if it was my imagination or not! For the price- it wont hurt to try again.

I have horrible dark circles and was optimistic to try yet another product. I am a makeup and product junkie. Anyway it did nothing and I didn't even think it moisterized the eye area very well. I would not purchase this again

Did nothing for my undereye circles but did make the skin softer and smoother. Other than that...nothing.

on 3/6/2006 12:23:00 PM

I agree with the last reviewer...the product would separate, and when I would squeeze some out, I'd get a watery, lumpy mess. I called Avon about this, and the replacement they sent me had the same problem. I just don't understand. Yuck.