Mary Kay Triple Action Lip Enhancer

on 6/26/2003 12:42:00 PM

This stuff has made a huge difference in making my lips softer and smoother. My lipsticks and glosses wear better, and the lines on my lips are not as obvious. The texture is nice too--it dries down to an almost powdery, matte finish whick works well under lip color. I will definitely repurchase when this tube is through.

on 3/31/2003 9:37:00 AM

I have bought this several times. It makes a nice primer for lipsticks and makes your lipstick last longer. It costs $15 but you need only a very small amount and the tube lasts me abount 18 months. Once the product has dried on your lips the taste goes away.

on 3/20/2003 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I can tell the difference when I don't use the lip enhancer. The enhancer makes my lipstick stay on a little longer than normal, but not as long as I would like. I would purchase again, but I'm still searching for a better product.

on 3/17/2003 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was pleasantly suprised with this product..Very silky and dries to a matte finish to hold lipstick. I like how it softens any tiny lines around the mouth and it holds your lipstick in place. You won't be able to eat a ton of food or anything like that. However, it really does feel good on your lips and is a great lip primer..

on 2/22/2003 9:18:00 PM

Another MK product I keep coming back to. Very nice lipstick base and works on its own as a "chapstick".

on 2/5/2003 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff rocks! I have very full super liney lips and this stuff makes them look soooo much smoother. Especially if I exfoliate really well beforehand. I've also noticed it makes my lipgloss stay on alot longer, and added bonus. I have yet to try this with matte l/s yet, but I'm sure it's going to be a must for that! Thumbs up

on 1/11/2003 11:02:00 AM

This is some good stuff. You know how all those lines in your lips kinda mess up the look of your lipstick? This totally erases those lines, well, covers them, with a light coating. So it's like a primer but better. This really helps the way your lipstick/gloss looks on. Excellent product!

on 12/29/2002 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Love this product. A very important staple to my daily makeup routine!

on 12/10/2002 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This works really well. Don't expect it to help your lipstick survive a banquet with lots of food. That's not the point. For normal wear and the occasional drink, it will definitely help your lipstick to last longer and keep it looking good. It doesn't feel stiff or weird. I highly recommend it.

on 10/27/2002 6:29:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I never go anywhere without this.An amount about equal to a grain of rice is all you need and it smooths and defines the lip area like nothing else.

Popular Lip Treatments