April 18, 2014 | 942 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by PrettyShimmery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

p....u! I really think that amazing grace stinks. It smells, very old lady like. Thankfully, i got a sample at sephora so never bought it. I was watching qvc the other night and they were talking about amazing grace which got me wanting to write a review. There are always a ton of nurses that get "on air" and talk about how they use this scent for sick people. So, the scent reminds me of hospitals! It is a mix between, chemical smell and powdery flowers or something. No go!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by MommyMomdri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the philosophy line. However, I'm very picky about my hair. This product leaves my hair very dry. I wouldn't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by nataliaspada

I was so excited to smell Amazing Grace, but since it's very pricy, I decided to try the shower gel instead.
I was a little disappointed because the smell is SO soft I can't even smell it.
Now I'm afraid the fragrance it's just as soft...do you think it/s worth buying??

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by putu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

got this as free sample when i order philosophy skin care set online, thanks GOD i tried the sample first before i buy the full size,for me it just like other ordinary 3 in 1 soap,making my skin and hair dry,smells is ok but for the price,it just too expensive for something like this,will not repurchase this unless they make 50% sale for this LOL

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by VenessaG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Philosophy for it's outstanding shampoos, shower gels, bubble baths, and large variety of scents. If a bottle says chocolate 3 in 1, you must believe it smells like chocolate. Love that Philosophy 3 in 1's do lather. Amazing Grace is my favorite in general, since I'm a female, this speaks out for me, as a clean, feminine girl. I love this scent, smells really good, and defines a woman. The price is worth it girls, so try any size, or any product from Philosophy, I recommend, the 3 in 1(shower gel, shampoo, and bubble bath in one), and lotions.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2010 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Noboho

I'm not a floral lover, so the fact that I adore this shower gel says a lot. I had tried the Amazing Grace fragrance and was less than impressed, so I hadn't really given other Amazing Grace products a chance. I'm really a Pure Grace kind of girl. Then, I was given a sample of this by a Sephora sales girl and when I tried it I was blown away! This smelled so incredible! I don't know if it was the heat from the water in my shower, but the scent took on this gorgeous warmth. It smelled so clean and warm, and if you'd asked me a month ago, I would have said "clean floral" was an oxymoron! I still wouldn't really wear the Amazing Grace fragrance as it's just not me. But this shower gel is a real gem. The lather is out of this world for those of you that love lather. I took one lippie off because it wasn't all that moisturizing to my skin. However, this smells so divine that I can't get over it! The packaging is so pretty in its simplicity too. I can see myself buying this regularly. Gosh, I really am becoming a Philosophy addict.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2010 2:08:00 PM More reviews by 3buzyboyz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This scent is pure heaven! Combined with the firming body emulsion my skin has a wonderful, light, clean scent that lasts well into the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by BarbieofMakeup

I got this set for christmas and let me tell you the smell is VERY strong. To me it smells like a porti-potty. But thats just me, I have other philosophy 3 in 1 and they are great. I like the product just not the smell. Its too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 2:29:00 PM More reviews by pimkie33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love this product. It smells so fresh and clean like laundry detergent. It's great for the summer because to me it's light. I triple it up with the AG body spray, lotion and perfume. I get compliments all the time. This was well worth the purchase. I have it on auto delivery on qvc. It's kind o pricey when you buy it from sephora and ulta. But I got a great price on qvc. Loving the Amazing Grace!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 12:17:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like the scent of this and the fact that it's a dual beauty product.You can use this as shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath. It's a nice product overall but I'm just not thrilled about the price. It's almost $20 for only 8 fl which is way overpriced in my opinion.