July 24, 2014 | 2105 users online

Concealers - Sonia Kashuk - Hidden Agenda Concealer Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Luna2011

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really liked this concealer that I bought a backup of it. It is just under $11 dollars at Target and sometimes they will have $2 off coupons so that makes it a better deal. I got this in the shade 07 before they came out with the 08 shade. I am NC15 and the colors are great. The top right colors is a salmony beige color that is perfect for neutralizing undereye darkness and the green is great for canceling rednessy your standard powder it is light and does not look cakey. All in all I would recommend this product

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by schoolgirl101

All of the concealer shades are creamy and provide decent pigmentation. Whenever I use any concealer (like ones not in the palette but from different brands), I love setting the product with the translucent powder, which is soft to the touch. I would probably not repurchase just because I was never a huge fan of cream concealers to begin with (I prefer liquid), and this product has not converted me. I tend to use concealers for the most part under the eyes and this turned out a little cakey for use under my dry eyes. If you like cream products and aren't as dry as I am, this product could be great for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Rachulll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me start off my saying that the top left color in the 07 (the original, lighter palette) is a perfect match for me and it is my HG concealer. I hate liquidy concealers so this one is perfect. I just wish I could buy that one separately! Can't use the top right color at all, and while I sometimes use the green to tone down redness it is way too dark so i always have to cover it up with a ton of the one that matches. The powder is just okay, nothing to write home about. But that top left color... its why I've repurchased 4 times and will continue- for me, it is the perfect color and consistency. Bonus: the new packaging has a little more of each color- yay!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Jackiep5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I am an NC42 for Mac and I Use the Hidden Agenda 07 the original they do have a darker concealer kit but I just really love the Original and it works great for my skin tone. I do like that it brings 3 colors and a translucent powder which I used to use up until recently when I got the Ben nye banana powder. I use a brush to apply it on to my face and then pat. Some people talked about bacteria build up but I go through this stuff pretty quickly. I've repurchased it twice if that says anything I repurchased because I liked it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Luspiller

The shade on the top right is a perfect match to my undereye area (and I do mean perfect). It hides my circles so amazingly well and it looks 100% natural, as if I didn't have any dark circles at all. (I'm NC20-25 on my face and NW25 undereye concealer).The downside is I just can't get the other 2 shades to look good on my skin (I've mixed them together, worn them apart and nothing) it just looks weird on my skin if I don't put my powder foundation on top of it. If I lived in the States I'd def buy it again (I've already run out of the top right shade). The setting powder is ok, but I haven't taken pictures with it so I don't know how much it would reflect.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by jesssicupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this concealer. My experience with this product was actually more deserving of 1 star. But to be fair, I took into consideration my misjudgement before purchasing and using this product.

I have incredibly oily skin. Therefore, 95% of the concealers that work for me are thin and more on the liquid-y side of the spectrum. After seeing glowing reviews for this product, I figured that I might as well give it a try.

Unfortunately, my oily skin ruined yet another great concealer. Being a creamy texture, this concealer just sat on top of my skin no matter how much I blended and set with powder. I gave it 3 stars because it is a great concealer; it's seemingly light and offers full coverage. It would be a holy grail item for anyone with normal to combination skin. Alas, oily skin, you have won again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by reking16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is and overall GREAT concealer! It has a creamy texture, its thick, and the best it does not break me out! I would recommend this for any blemishes, not for under-eye use. The two only complaints i have, is it doesn't really last long, and it cakes up. I have to reapply it during the day which is a big turnoff. The second complaint is the translucent powder. Personally i think its a waste of space, though that is just me some people might really like the powder, but i have no use for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Kazelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great creamy concealer and being able to mix and match to great the correct color is wonderful. I have two age spots on one side of my face and this concealer makes them invisible. I also use this to disguise my inner eye area when they're looking a bit bluey and it does a very nice job. I'll definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by blissful3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The coverage on this is amazing! On an everyday basis, all I need is some of this concealer and I am out the door. I have hyper pigmentation and some acne scars and this does the trick in covering them. The setting powder it comes with is great too. Everything you need is right there. The greenish one is great for covering redness like an inflamed pimple or something of that sort. I have recommended this to so many people and everyone loves it. Holds up during the day on my oily skin. Great product! Way to go Sonia!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by msh9899

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am fair skinned & suffer from dark, bluish under eye circles. I heard about Sonia Kashuk's concealer on You Tube but was very leary to try since it cost under $10 (I purchased at Target). How good could a $10 concealer be? I was used to shelling out big bucks in my quest for perfection & have tried drug store concealers in the past only to find them to be very drying and the colors offered to be very fake looking. Well, I was shopping in Target last week & decided to go to the cosmetics area just to check out SK HAC. At first glance, it reminded me of LM's Secret Camouflage but the SK pallette appeared more moisturizing than LM's so I figured it was worth a try. Plus I knew I could always return it to Target if it failed me...like all the rest. When I tried SK HAC out I was surprised how well it works for a $10 concealer. Colors work well w/ my NC25 coloring (I bought the 07-Light palette), they blend well and they seem very pigmented. They can be too drying for under the eye but overall this is a good concealer. I gave it 3 lippies because I don't think it's great or HG but it is good.