Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

4.4

on 8/14/2010 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is awful. I get nothing but an industrial adhesive scent, and don't understand the rave reviews, at all. Won't be on any men I go near.

on 7/27/2010 3:54:00 PM

This has been my favourite cologne/aftershave for the past 2 or 3 years. It is intimate, fresh, deep (but not in the least bit heavy), seductive and naughty. I get even more attention with this on ;-).

on 7/27/2010 3:53:00 PM

my husband has been wearing this..he loves it. i hate it. its way too sweet and cheap smelling. smells like something youd give your bf in middle school. maybe ill start spraying like crazy outside when hes away so we can get a new cologne already!

on 1/11/2010 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I picked this cologne out for my father when he was stuck in a rut and couldn't find any dates. He was completely miserable, and I thought a bit of man-glamour would help him out.
He wore this scent to the beach the night we bought it and met the woman of his dreams. This was after maybe two years of trying to find the right one after a terribly heart breaking divorce.
It covered his scent of cigarettes and gave him a nice ocean-like odor.
He's officially smitten with this cologne and that's saying something considering he's not the type to care much for personal maintenence.

It smells sophisticated, adventurous,and passionate.

on 11/24/2009 11:19:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I just got this for my boyfriend. He loves it and I love it on him :) it is a mixture of sexy and sophistication that I cant resist!

on 11/19/2009 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

WOW THIS STUFF SMELLS TERRIBLE AND I DEFINITELY AGREE WITH ALL THE OTHER NEGATIVE REVIEWERS ON THIS ONE. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY THERE ARE SO MAY EXCELLENT REVIEWS ON THIS--- BOGGLES MY MIND. I CONSIDER MYSELF TO HAVE A VERY KEEN SENSE OF SMELL AND HAVE GOOD TASTE IN BOTH MEN'S AND WOMEN'S FRAGRANCES. I WOULD NOT CONSIDER THIS COLOGNE, MASCULINE, CLASSY OR SEDUCTIVE AT ALL! THE SMELL MAKES ME NAUSEOUS ACTUALLY. GUYS, IF U ARE READING THIS REVIEW, BELIEVE ME, THERE ARE SO MANY MEN'S COLOGNES OUT THERE THAT SMELL JUST WAY BETTER THAN THIS ONE. GIVE "FIERCE" (BY ABERCROMBIE) A TRY. NOW THIS COLOGNE IS SO SEXY AND IRRISISTIBLE.

on 10/25/2009 3:26:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I dated a guy for quite some time, and this was his 'signature scent.' Maybe it's just the fond memories that I associate with this scent (although maybe not, since there are also some not so fond memories haha), but this is 100% my favorite cologne to smell on a man...it just smells 'clean,' while at the same time smelling incredibly sexy and sensual. Any time I catch a whiff of this, it just makes me happy :-)

on 8/18/2009 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Makes my man smell so sexy! This last a long time, but not for the woman's version. This is a pricey frangrance for men.

on 7/21/2009 4:26:00 AM

my boyfriend used to use this since i got it for him. it smells so darn good!!!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel