Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

4.4

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

One of the best men fragrances I have ever smelled!!! A friend of mine wears this a lot, and I love it! I can smell from far away and it lasts for hours, even though he is a smoker!!! If I had a boyfriend for sure thatīs something I would like him to wear (although if we broke up would be terrible because I never wanna get sick of this scent)! Itīs sexy, powerful, very male scent! Itīs very elegant, refined. I imagine a successful man like George Clooney wearing this LOL. Im even thinking about buying it for myself! Thatīs how much I love it! I recomend it to any man out there that wants to cause a good impression on anybody!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I agree with the last review...I hate this stuff! I cannot understand why it's so popular...it reeks! It's such a sharp, offensive scent.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is awful. I get nothing but an industrial adhesive scent, and don't understand the rave reviews, at all. Won't be on any men I go near.

This has been my favourite cologne/aftershave for the past 2 or 3 years. It is intimate, fresh, deep (but not in the least bit heavy), seductive and naughty. I get even more attention with this on ;-).

my husband has been wearing this..he loves it. i hate it. its way too sweet and cheap smelling. smells like something youd give your bf in middle school. maybe ill start spraying like crazy outside when hes away so we can get a new cologne already!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I picked this cologne out for my father when he was stuck in a rut and couldn't find any dates. He was completely miserable, and I thought a bit of man-glamour would help him out.
He wore this scent to the beach the night we bought it and met the woman of his dreams. This was after maybe two years of trying to find the right one after a terribly heart breaking divorce.
It covered his scent of cigarettes and gave him a nice ocean-like odor.
He's officially smitten with this cologne and that's saying something considering he's not the type to care much for personal maintenence.

It smells sophisticated, adventurous,and passionate.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I just got this for my boyfriend. He loves it and I love it on him :) it is a mixture of sexy and sophistication that I cant resist!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

WOW THIS STUFF SMELLS TERRIBLE AND I DEFINITELY AGREE WITH ALL THE OTHER NEGATIVE REVIEWERS ON THIS ONE. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY THERE ARE SO MAY EXCELLENT REVIEWS ON THIS--- BOGGLES MY MIND. I CONSIDER MYSELF TO HAVE A VERY KEEN SENSE OF SMELL AND HAVE GOOD TASTE IN BOTH MEN'S AND WOMEN'S FRAGRANCES. I WOULD NOT CONSIDER THIS COLOGNE, MASCULINE, CLASSY OR SEDUCTIVE AT ALL! THE SMELL MAKES ME NAUSEOUS ACTUALLY. GUYS, IF U ARE READING THIS REVIEW, BELIEVE ME, THERE ARE SO MANY MEN'S COLOGNES OUT THERE THAT SMELL JUST WAY BETTER THAN THIS ONE. GIVE "FIERCE" (BY ABERCROMBIE) A TRY. NOW THIS COLOGNE IS SO SEXY AND IRRISISTIBLE.

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I dated a guy for quite some time, and this was his 'signature scent.' Maybe it's just the fond memories that I associate with this scent (although maybe not, since there are also some not so fond memories haha), but this is 100% my favorite cologne to smell on a man...it just smells 'clean,' while at the same time smelling incredibly sexy and sensual. Any time I catch a whiff of this, it just makes me happy :-)

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel