Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream

3.5

Purified water; tridecyl stearate, tridecyl trimellitate, dipentaerythrityl hexacaprylate/hexacaprate, butylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, coconut oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, sorbitol, isocetyl stearate, bisabolol, disodium cocoamphodipropionate, oleth-10 phosphate, tea-carbomer, stearyl alcohol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben.

I really like this product! I find it really difficult to find the balance of an exfoliator that doesn't irritate my skin but will be effective enough to give my skin a good exfoliate and scrub. Yay! This product is it!! I was a little hesitant about trying this as Clinique products can sometimes break me out, but so far this 7 day scrub has been fabulous! I LOVE the way my skin feels after using this. I recommend this to my friends and i'll definitely buy again!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was so thrilled when I finally ran out of this!

I purchased this from Sephora for either $17 or $19, I had liked the sample size okay so I thought it would be a nice scrub to use daily.

This stuff doesn't do anything I want a daily cleanser/scrub to do. My face is left feeling dirtier than before, an oily film is left all over. I had liked my sample because the scrub part is soft, more like a polisher rather than a harsh exfoliation, but there is just no point for me using this and then having to use another cleanser to get a clean face.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I got this as a sample. It leaves my face feeling too oily/greasy/not clean fresh at all. I have used it every other day for a while because I didn't want to toss it, and no break outs yet, but it just doesn't deliver that feeling of cleanliness, it's too thick and I have to wash my face with my cleanser again after using this. If you're looking for a daily exfoliator Aveeno positively radiant is much better.

Clinique's Exfoliating Scrub has better reviews than this product. However, if you're like me, and find Clinique's Exfoliating Scrub too harsh for your skin, this product is a very good substitute. I will definitely be repurchasing this product.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I got a sample of this product at a store where I buy many of my beauty products and I wasn't familiar with it so I had no expectations. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and applying it does not hurt your skin at all (if you're gentle obviously) like many other products of this kind. However, I recommend applying it after washing your face and leaving it moist for more comfort. Also, this will last for a long time because you don't have to apply much for each use. Only bad thing I have to say about this product is you should not use it 7 days a week (like Clinique suggests), but a few times a week only, or your skin will eventually break. Now I use this product once or twice a week before my daily Clinique's 3-step face care. Absolutely love and recommend it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this scrub. I love that it contains healthy coconut oil. I feel this is a gentle moisturizing product.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

If you're like me and like shrubs that have enough particles.for them not to disappear under your fingers and for e particles.not to be too rough this is your scrub. I do find I have to wash residue off afterwards but I find it does a good enough job at exfoliating. The downside is the price so I would like to find something n Boots that's is high st as I think a scrub isn't worth spending alot of money on but I have a few I need to finish first.
But if you have normal - dry skin and are looking for a good exfoliating scrub then this is good.and I don't usually rate many Clinique products well that often

I have tried out a lot of different facial scrubs but this one is by far the best. It really makes your skin so smooth! The results are so quick also. I exfoliate before bed and wake up the next morning with perfect, soft skin. It's a little pricey but totally worth it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is such a good scrub! I used to use this neatly everyday in the shower and it made my skin so smooth, I stopped using it as it didn't do anything for my acne but it is a good scrub if you aren't looking to eliminate acne!

I have been using the 7 Day Scrub for about 10 years now. It is hands down one of my favourite Clinique products. I use it about once a week. It does not give me break outs and is not rough on my skin - although my skin is not sensitive. You are not really supposed to use an exfoliant more than once a week anyways. I love the little samples they give you at Bonus Time....I hoard them for travel. I like the packaging....can keep it in the shower. And I'm usually able to squeeze every last bit out of there without any problems.