April 20, 2014 | 1696 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - 7 Day Scrub Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

Annoyingly I have very sensitive skin which doesn't take kindly to being messed about with too much. Most face masks are a big no-no and face scrubs can also cause untold pain and tenderness for days. That was until I discovered Clinique's 7 Day Scrub Cream...

I originally got this as a GWP and it took me ages to pluck up the courage to use it but when I finely took the plunge, I wondered why I waited so long! This has to be the gentlest facial exfoliator I have EVER used. But don't let that fool you; this may be gentle but it's still effective. On first applying this it looks more like a white face cream and I was sceptical about its 'exfoliating' properties as it didn't appear to have any of the usual grains I've found in other ones.

Application is very smooth and it's not until you start to work it into your skin that you finally discover the exfoliating part of this - very fine grains that help to slough away the dead skin cells and leave behind lovely, smooth skin that doesn't feel tight or look red.

I haven't found that this particularly reduces the size of the pores on my nose and cheeks (as the packaging claims), but it definitely leaves my skin looking clearer, brighter and more refined. As the name suggests, it's gentle enough to use every day should you wish to and so far it hasn't left my skin red or made me break out.

At 17.50GBP for 100ml, this is a little pricier that I would usually go for, but the results are well worth it and as it lasts a good 6+ months when using it 2-3 times a week, I would definitely say it's worth shelling out a bit extra for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by btjm

I love this!! I got this as a gift when I purchase clinique product. My friend used to recommend me this. And turns out I fall in love with this scrub!! It has the creamy texture, not too thick or thin. No scent. Not harsh. Doesn't feel dry out after use. Feel moisturized after use. XD I love this product! Will repurchase!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this as a gift with purchase, with my eczema sensitive skin I don't really like to use facial scrubs. But this one is not bad at all, it contains no fragrance and it's not to harsh, it also did not irritate my skin either. It is very basic and I'm not sure if it's worth the price, especially the European prices that are way higher! But it is a decent scrub, the only downside is the price and that the product maybe is a little bit to boring for "us" beauty-junkies! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by ncarro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I received a sample of this product as a gift with purchase and it went unused for several months as I had never used a facial scrub before. When I came across it again, I put it in my shower as a reminder to use it and have been in love with it ever since. I use 7 Day Scrub Cream each time I shower before using my foaming facial cleanser and I have found that my skin is softer and smoother since I started using it. I don't like many of Clinique's skin care products, but I love this one! It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean when I get out of the shower. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i was dealing with a bad itchy allergy related breakout in the begging of the week. I found a sample bottle of this laying around the house. my aunt gave me a sample. she gets tons of samples with her purchases. i started using this, along with the noxema blemish control pads (i've used since i was a teen) & my skin cleared up. this also made my skin a lot smoother. i like this a lot. the sample size is large & will last a long time. thanks clinique. i also noticed that my t zone isn't as oily now since using this. love this stuff. btw this is my first time using a scrub.

my only gripe is that this is pricy. $19.50. i usually use cheap drugstore skincare products. however, clinique is worth it

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by georgia21

My skin is dry and sensitive, so finding exfoliating products is difficult. This scrub cream works on my my skin, but just barely. I massaged it in with a light touch and only on areas that weren't really sensitive. I removed gently with a damp warm washcloth. I used it once or twice a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by dancermomof1

I love this exfoliating scrub. I have tried a lot of different products and like the texture of this one. It is not too abrasive and works gently. This product is great for sensitive skin and combination skin, both of which I have. I recommend it highly. It costs more than some drugstore brands but works quite well.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by karljohan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not suitable for my sensitive skin. Caused a breakout after 2 uses. Skin feels clean after using. Stopped using since the breakout.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by MissSayuri

I don't remember how much this is but i do know that i bought it on the recommendation of a friend.

Sephora describes this scrub cream as:
This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness.

Well i put it to the test when i had super dry flaky skin on my cheeks, i used this scrub cream everyday and after i scrubbed. My cheeks were still rough from the flakes so it definitely didn't work for me.

Also it didn't feel very well with all those rough beads, i felt it worked worse than the st ives' apricot scrub!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by liladenia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Absolutely this is not an everyday scrub for me. I tried to use three or four times a week on my wet skin, but end up with my skin gets irritated.

So I use this scrub once a week on my wet skin. I rub my skin with it in circular motion light-handedly. And the result is satisfying. My skin get smoother. It leaves clean and moist feeling. My skin gets more vibrant.

I bought a sample size of this product, and will definitely repurchase the full size.