December 21, 2014 | 1778 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - 7 Day Scrub Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Biioniic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a good scrub! I used to use this neatly everyday in the shower and it made my skin so smooth, I stopped using it as it didn't do anything for my acne but it is a good scrub if you aren't looking to eliminate acne!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Jopper

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using the 7 Day Scrub for about 10 years now. It is hands down one of my favourite Clinique products. I use it about once a week. It does not give me break outs and is not rough on my skin - although my skin is not sensitive. You are not really supposed to use an exfoliant more than once a week anyways. I love the little samples they give you at Bonus Time....I hoard them for travel. I like the packaging....can keep it in the shower. And I'm usually able to squeeze every last bit out of there without any problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 4:40:00 AM More reviews by kittyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've never bought this, I just keep getting it as a GWP. I'm fond of it. I use it once a week in the bath, and it has become part of a relaxing ritual. Until I tried it I had no experience of scrubs and assumed they would be drying. Not a bit of it, at least not with this one. In fact, my skin feels so comfortable that I often don't need to moisturise afterwards.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Caligallola

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Clinique has 2 kinds of scrubs one is the Exfoliating Scrub that is for oily skin (the granuales are more coarse) then theres the 7 Day Scrub which is creamy and the granuales are not as coarse . Use this after you take your makeup off before you wash your face. Dont wet your face just massage it over your dry face the cream absords and gently rub the granuales to exfoliate then wash as usual. Your skin will feel so smooth and nice. I have oily skin and initially didnt like this but once I knew how to use it, it really is a great scrub. Its gentle enough to use everyday opposed to the other which is only a few times a week. The tube is $19.50 but lasts forever.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by astrobern

Overpriced. Get a handfull of oatmeal and mix with your regular cleanser. This will do the same job cheaply. Don't waste your money

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am reviewing this as a sample, because I just can't justify spending $20 on a scrub. Scrubs are a $5 max for me, really.

However, this stuff is pretty great! I think it exfoliates quite well because it leaves my face super smooth and soft after I use it. It feels SO nice. Happily, it also isn't too harsh and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The cream feels nice and the scrubbing granules are really tiny. It rinses off easily. I use it after cleanser, not as cleanser.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2013 7:33:00 AM More reviews by MrcAgst

Worst Scrub ever! I never buy online products, but this one was the first i got online, and was true disaster. Better try brown sugar than this. Left skin oily and the texture of the cream is not propriate for a cleanser. I have very normal skin, never been alergic, never have blemishe, but this cream successfully serves me acne for 3 days of use.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 5:50:00 AM More reviews by ooohdiamonds

My cousin gave this to me as a gift. I absolutely love it! It has a putty/chalky/creamy consistency, with tiny scrubbing beads that work to polish your skin. My skin always feels smoother and brighter after using it. It doesn't leave a residue or makes your skin feel like it has been stripped dry. It is pricey, but I feel like it's worth the re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

I feel this is a more harsh scrub for your face, and for some reason I find even though it is harsh it didn't exfoliate my skin well enough for my likeing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

Annoyingly I have very sensitive skin which doesn't take kindly to being messed about with too much. Most face masks are a big no-no and face scrubs can also cause untold pain and tenderness for days. That was until I discovered Clinique's 7 Day Scrub Cream...

I originally got this as a GWP and it took me ages to pluck up the courage to use it but when I finely took the plunge, I wondered why I waited so long! This has to be the gentlest facial exfoliator I have EVER used. But don't let that fool you; this may be gentle but it's still effective. On first applying this it looks more like a white face cream and I was sceptical about its 'exfoliating' properties as it didn't appear to have any of the usual grains I've found in other ones.

Application is very smooth and it's not until you start to work it into your skin that you finally discover the exfoliating part of this - very fine grains that help to slough away the dead skin cells and leave behind lovely, smooth skin that doesn't feel tight or look red.

I haven't found that this particularly reduces the size of the pores on my nose and cheeks (as the packaging claims), but it definitely leaves my skin looking clearer, brighter and more refined. As the name suggests, it's gentle enough to use every day should you wish to and so far it hasn't left my skin red or made me break out.

At 17.50GBP for 100ml, this is a little pricier that I would usually go for, but the results are well worth it and as it lasts a good 6+ months when using it 2-3 times a week, I would definitely say it's worth shelling out a bit extra for it.