September 16, 2014 | 1837 users online

Sunscreen - Banana Boat - Face Plus Sunblock SPF 23 for Normal/Combination Skin

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2005 11:20:00 PM More reviews by LunaBella

I have been using Bananaboat Faces for a good 5 years now. Suncreen is the secret to beautiful young skin & I love how my skin looks thanks to this inexpensive product that I couldn't live without. I have combination skin & it gives me no breakouts. It is easy to apply & little bit goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2004 11:33:00 PM More reviews by dustyrox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've forever been trying to find the perfect moisturizer & sunscreen combination and so far, this has worked the best for me. I have oily, acne prone skin and this is the only product that hasn't made it worse. It goes on smooth and leaves a matte fisnish. I've tried others like Olay Complete, Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer, Purpose SPF 15, etc. and they all felt greasy, leaving an oily sheen on my face. I'll admit, the Banana Boat doesn't keep my face matte throughout the whole day, but then again, nothing has been able to accomplish that miracle!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2004 11:12:00 AM More reviews by PotNoodlez4

For a long time, I wasn't wearing any SPF at all (not good, I know, I know lol) because every sunblock I tried made me breakout. My best friend was using this and accidentally left the bottle at my house. We don't live too close so she just bought a new bottle and told me to keep the other one. I didn't try it for quite a while until one day over the summer when I was going to the beach. I knew I needed to wear something so I figured I'd give it a try. I immediately noticed that this stuff doesn't feel greasy or heavy on my face; it just kinda melts right in. My face felt really smooth and soft. After that I started using it daily under my makeup, and like they say on the back of the tube, its a great makeup base. The time I may breakout from this is if I apply it more than twice a day, or if I apply a heavy layer. Still though, this is by far the best sunblock I've found. I'll definitely buy this again when my tube runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2004 6:44:00 PM More reviews by sweethart028

This is by far the best. I am in love!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2004 4:06:00 PM More reviews by wild4pigs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HI THERE HAVE JUST PURCHASED THIS PRODUCT. I JUST TELEPHONED THE COMPANY AND THOSE ARE ALL THE INGRDIENTS ON THE BACK. I WAS CONCERNED BECAUSE SOME OTHER COMPANIES(HAWAIIAN TOPIC) WILL NOT TELL YOU THEIR INGERDIENTS. BANANA BOAT LISTS ALL OF THEIRS AS OF LAST YEAR SO WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET! THANK GOODNESS!!! I WILL POST AGAIN WHEN I HAVE USED IT FOR A WHILE. PEACE.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2004 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Cheeekie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am on my second tube of this sunscreen and I know I will repurchase. This is great to use on my very sensitive throat and neck. I usually break out in that area from any product that I apply. Highly recommend this affordable sunscreen...just wish all of the ingredients were listed on the tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2004 8:43:00 PM More reviews by msnvgs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great sunblock. I have very acne pron skin and I hate to put stuff on my face. I have started taking better care of my skin and in my opinion this is the best facial sunblock (and I have tried a few) It feels good, doent make my skin oliy, and doesnt cause breakouts. I would pay department store prices for this.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2004 10:53:00 AM More reviews by chelsae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I expected more from this. Got cystic zits from it and discontinued use.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2004 3:29:00 PM More reviews by StrawberryBlondie

This is the best sunblock I have used. I find that it moisturizes my combination skin, but not too much. It is a great base under foundation IMO.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2004 10:49:00 AM More reviews by blusky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Lovely sunscreen! The best i've tried so far. Since it's gives a matte finish, it's a little hard to apply. what i do is i rub some product between palms first, before patting or rubbing it on the face. It doesn't leave a whitish and doesn't make me oilier during the day if i don't apply too much MU over it. I basically apply my foundation/concealer only where needed before setting with some loose powder. I'm giving it a 4 because i'm not sure yet if this will cause any breakouts. but so far so good.