Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer

3.2

Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium Edta.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Tube lasts a year + just apply thin layer of primer to face before makeup application. Smells good feels good isn't too heavy. The new gold packaging Napoleon is using is stupid they use to come in a white squeeze tube (get one if they have them get one of them!) Gold one leaks everywhere.. :(

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

ANY DRUG STORE primer has EXACTLY same ingredients word for word as this primer and are a HEAP CHEAPER. Don't waste your money!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was so happy when this came in the mail but when I started using it I easily regretted it. It's oily and makes my skin look extremely oily and sweaty! It made my makeup basically slide off during the day! It was way too expensive for something so awful, I wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This product is a nice indulgence. It does do what it claims however I feel there are other alternatives which are far less expensive (australis). This product helps calm my skin prior to application and does make my foundation last throughout the day. It also has a lovely smell which makes me feel pampered! Its only downfall is the price so if you’re prepared to fork out the funds go for it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I didn't enjoy this product. I found it difficult to blend it into my skin and to get a smooth, even finish. It is fast drying and I found it to have a clumpy and sticky consistency. Very dissappointing. I will not be purchasing this product again xoxo lamourdesoi

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I found this primer very hard to blend in, which is something I haven't experienced with other primers. The scent is very pleasant and reminds me of Lancome's 'Tresor' perfume. Keeps my foundation on my skin all day. In saying that, I have used other primers in the past that are half the price of this and still manage to keep my foundation looking fresh all day. To sum it up, I do think that there are equivalent primers out there that will do the job for a fraction of the cost of this.

This product has a lovely smell and glides onto the skin well. Only a small amount is needed so a tube should last a pretty long time.
However, this product is expensive, and my sometimes sensitive skin had an mild allergic reaction with itchiness and redness. For this reason I would not buy it again.

First tried this as a sample, and then raced out to buy it the next week.

I find it soothing if my skin is irritated. I use it over my moisturiser.

My skin can get quite oily/shiny and I definitely think this helps my foundation last longer without needing touch-ups.

The smell is nice, and not overpowering.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I do really really love this primer.....but for all the Australian ppl, the face of Australia primer is exactly the same ingredients-different fragrance, but it's exactly the same.

This makes me break out, but I don't use it everyday, I only use it when. Head out at night to make my makeup last longer and it does really work. I love the way this feels, it's different from a lot of other primers I have used that are highly silicone and my makeup just slips off. I really do love this primer, but I will buy the cheaper version thanks and save almost $40.

It didn't give me longer staying power for my make up, however it did help my foundation glide smoothly on my face.

I would have to say i prefer this product as a daily moisturiser than a primer. I had a breakout of pimples on my cheeks and when i started using this my pimples actually started to disappear and made my face much smoother. Will buy again as a daily moisturiser.

Popular Primer/ Correctors