September 24, 2014 | 1493 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Stubborn Brown

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by reinventingMe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good color eyeliner. Nothing special about the color but the staying power is very good. I was looking for something to replace Teddy liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by jewelryvixen305

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

HG for brown liner. I have oily skin and this last an entire work day without smudging or running. It makes my light brown eyes pop! It looks very natural and goes on very easy. I look they way it looks on and under my waterline. This with Plush Lash in brownette is the perfect combination.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 9:17:00 AM More reviews by olympialetantoli

Good points to note is that one or two strokes is enough to get the colour on. It won't smudge or transfer (don't bother smudging it, doesn't really smudge nicely). Its a basic brown in my opinion. I'd like it to be darker for intensity. It goes well with Embark and Bronze eyeshadow. I only wore this on my lower lash waterline. Never on the upper lid. I have an aversion to putting liner on the upper lid. It has to be goof proof or I have to be in the mood for precision. I found that it didnt last long. I used Teddy more often and it lasted longer but I had to keep sharpening Stubborn Brown to get it nice and pointy for application needs. Um, what else can I say. Half of the liner went away in just sharpening alone... not worth it. NOW i use Dior Cryon Eyeliner in Deep Brown. Which is amazing in application, more rich and dark and intense and I don't have to sharpen it all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by hellbreaker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the greatest eyeliner ever, and is most definitely my HG of ALL eyeliners!
-It has a really creamy formulation, and glides on easily without tugging on the delicate skin around the eye.
-It blends well.
-Its very pigmented, a little goes a long way! One pencil on average takes me 8-10 months to use up.
-Its long-lasting, I put it on in the morning and it lasts all day without retouching.
-It looks very natural. I have incredibly fair skin and pretty much every eyeliner I wear looks really harsh and noticeable on me; this one just makes my lash line look naturally thick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2010 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Juicy_TNA

My HG brown pencil liner - for when I'm rushed and dont have time to use my pot liners or want a more natural look. It's got great staying power for a pencil. This is the most perfect dark rich brown. Totally worth the price and it lasts a long time...my last purchase of this was in Aug and I still have half a pencil to go and I'd say I use this 3-4 times out of the week.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by ohhs0sweet

This has a great staying power! If you are looking for a nice deep brown eyeliner, this is a good choice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 5:42:00 PM More reviews by ktdetails

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This color is a staple for me.

Stubborn Brown is a great neutral deep brown pencil liner.
It's not bronze, it's not black, it's not gray, it doesn't have orange or red undertones.
Power Point liners from MAC are not as creamy as UD 24/7 liners - but they have better staying power (on me).

A freshly sharpening powerpoint can be very soft. But if you don't use it for a few months - it wouldn't hurt to warm it up -- ( it's not as bad as Revlon Colorstay interms of tugging the lid - IMHO)
I use this tight line my upper lashes everyday.
And for a more dramatic effect - I use it on my upper and lower outer 2/3rds and set it with any shadow and it won't move - ever.

This color is great when Engraved seems like too much and Bountiful Brown or Duck seems like not enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2009 10:57:00 AM More reviews by juicygirl15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice eyeliner for several reasons. The first thing is IT DOES NOT SMUDGE!! I've cried in it, spent 8 hours with my friends goofing off and being dumb, and it hasn't come off. Also another thing I like about it, is that it's a really dark brown, so I use it on my waterline when I just don'y feel like using the Engraved eyeliner, because it's too dark, so it adds an affect, but no one can tell I used an eyeliner. As for the price, it's same price as all the other Powerpoint eye pencils.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by bunnie16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Applies comfortably w/ minimal tugging. No smudging or transfering and I have healthy oily lids. I've rebought this for that reason. Other e/l's smudge or transfer instantly or leave powder flecks on my face but this baby doesn't. The color is a very dark brown.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 3:20:00 PM More reviews by kimberfreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HG eyeliner. Applies very smoothly. Most browns are a warm, goldish brown, but this one is a cool brown and matches my cool skin much better than any other brown I've ever tried. LOVE it!